Who was the gayest member of the kliq?

Razor is generally regarded as the least gay.

Attached: curtaincall.0.jpg (1200x800, 89.18K)

The one that got RAPED and GAPED on a SIZZLING SUMMER NIGHT IN 92

HHH is most gay

Sadly Kevin Nash was raped

It wasn't a girly magazine

Nash wuz raped tee her but Memes aside the gay ranking is
4.Hall, least gay. He’s a shoot killer and fucked lots of bitches because he’s so cool. Had a hot wife and produced a son
3.Nash, a giant marine who is very smooth , woman love him. Has a hot wife and produced a son
2.this maybe controversial but Shawn. He possibly fucked Vince but I think this is a meme. Woman absolutely loved him and he fucked sunny. The gay magazine is very sus though. Has a hot wife and produced a son
1.HHH most gay. He shoot dated and fucked Chyna and no one ever talks about him being a player. He’s ugly and possibly only married steph for power. Has a decent wife and hasn’t produced a son

Shawn, and it shouldn't even be a debate.

prove it bitch

Attached: hbk_hotlastboth.jpg (400x348, 36.17K)

This seems accurate

based and accurate

Bitchtits BTFO

4. Scott Hall - Did not have sex with a man
3. Kevin Nash - had sex with several men but didn’t want to
2. HHH - Had sex with a woman who looks like a man
1. HB Gay - Had sex with Vince willingly. Also acted like a homo in the 90s

Hall is all man, Nash is the biggest faggot in current year but probably second least gay. Highly doubt he has even had sex with a man although he seems like the kind of guy who’d get blown in Tijuana by a dude in drag and not be phased by it.

Trips has at least one gay strike against him: either the bodybuilding or fucking Chyna, but those are only really homo adjacent activities. Again maybe he fucked a tranny at some point I’d buy that. Shawn however at the very least got off on tantalizing gay men in fact that’s always been my theory on the him and Vince rumors: I could see him jacking off or putting on outfits and prancing around in front of Patterson, VKM or whatever closet cases had power. Anyone who would do that though is probably just as gay as someone who has had sex with men in fact it’s almost gayer in a way.

>Scott "Let me tell you about my first homosexual experience" Hall

He was quoting Vince you fool

Against his will though

These are the correct ratings.

Fucking a trap isn't gay cause they're a woman

>Nash
You know what happened to him.
>Michaels
Vince's cumbucket for years.
>Triple H
no homosexual experience, however he has been wearing a cock cage for many years and isn't manly enough to produce a son
>Hall
Killed a guy.
Hall is by far the least gay.

KWAB

Shawn.
Is this even really up for debate?

1. HBK (gay on purpose with Vince)
2. Nash (gay on accident in 92)
3. HHH (married a woman but can't sire a son)
4. Hall (straight)

Can you faggots stop talking gay sex, dicks and men having sex with each other for one fucking second?