Untitled

Attached: omos.png (320x700, 225.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ringsidenews.com/2021/07/18/kevin-nash-gave-special-training-to-omos-at-wwe-performance-center/
cultaholic.com/posts/kevin-nash-reveals-he-was-working-with-omos-at-the-wwe-performance-center
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwabs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kwab

>it's true
what the fuck?

Attached: real.png (500x500, 195.78K)

seems like vandalism that never got reverted

Omos was raped in the winter of 2012.

KWAB

It's literally true.
ringsidenews.com/2021/07/18/kevin-nash-gave-special-training-to-omos-at-wwe-performance-center/
cultaholic.com/posts/kevin-nash-reveals-he-was-working-with-omos-at-the-wwe-performance-center

Daniel Bryan was raped by a gay black man

Attached: 1633372978887.jpg (400x363, 70.27K)

Oh, thought it was fake because no citation and it was added by an IP with two contributions

We know because it get posted about everyweek here because losers are desperate to get us to care about failed and plateaued gay fanfiction they wasted their life on for years spamming.

Kevin Nash was raped lmao

Attached: 92.jpg (182x331, 17K)

The first guy didn't know because he's not here 24/7 with Cambodian wicker weaving forum memes living rent free in his head.

YOU JUST KNOW..

Attached: YOU JUST KNOW.jpg (720x906, 60.22K)

KWAB

haven't you got a frog thread to make crying about "wolfie" or something?

Real mature guys

>wolfie out of nowhere

Bros....
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwabs

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-205835 (1).png (863x908, 395.36K)

well if you didn't cry about a fake booeyman and post thousand of threads about him over past 5 years i wouldn't bring it up so try having sex instead of posting gay fanfiction loser

oh it's true, it's damn true

Attached: 1626639008009.jpg (750x811, 320.46K)

Y'all dony realise his song "walk" is a about Kevin Nash taking the wrong route home on that warm fateful evening.

Only one crying about a boogeyman is you, bro. You got this whole fucking biography on me off of two posts. Save your breath because you don't have the energy to sperg on everybody that calls you out for being a hotheaded retard.

>fake boogeyman
>that one 1992 /sp/ thread with hundreds of samefag posts with a brit flag defending nash
kek

And literally every fucking flag from Japan to Venezuela calling Nash a bitch LMAO

who are they trying to fool billing him at 400 pounds

holy fucking seethe. just remember you jused yo have 14 to 21 rape thread son the board and now look at you, also failed to make site culture, you're a loser and a faggot

I run this board now.

see above

and changing IP using residential VPN isn't impressive you dumb fuck

That's why when board/site goes long periods without any fagfiction and the threads you samefag all day get archived when you leave board

kek

again 14- 21 rape threads and now look at you coping in this

What VPN do you use?

He's absolute shit

Kevin Nash was raped

I appreciate your dedication to the cause but samefagging cryan shit is cringe and forced. Perhaps attack Sasha banks and kill two shit birds with one stone?