he fucking sucks

Because
SLOP
L
O
P

youtube.com/watch?v=JJnzfT44KXI
miss this lil banger like you wouldn't believe

Did you completely forget what Cena did to him?

You would suck cock happily if they told you "I will give you a million bucks a year to dance like a clown"you probably know already working at wendy's for 12 hours a week...the chili is dope right? Days old burnt training burgers thrown in with beans and tomato sauce. Don't out Loser me you mega sub loser

they also call him "happy", not Corbin or Happy Corbin, just "happy"

The fuck you on about

Because there was a time when the product was so shit that the ratings for RAW absolutely tanked dramatically that the McMahons came out and apologised and said things would change (and they didnt) and because Baron Corbin was featured heavily on the show at the time, they blamed him. So Vince lost all faith in him.

Shut up, Phil.

Because he can't draw a dime. Look at him. Only a fat smark would like this useless ugly bald bitch.

end of days is still a protected finisher, though, isn't it?

corbin had already long been buried by his failed cash in after fucking up that smackdown finish and audibly apologizing

Why the fuck shouldn't they? At his best, he looked like a greasy overgrown lanklet, and was the epitome of NXT's tendency to make boring, gimmick-less metalheads.

>why did they with Heidenreich?
>why did they with Kozlov?
>why did they with Khali?
>why did they with Mark Henry?
>why did they with snitsky?
>why did they with big show?
>why did they with Brodus Clay?
>why did they with Kane?
>why did they with Albert?
>why did they with Big E?
Who am I missing?

Attached: B9315C35-4199-4365-B71B-C772542341A7.jpg (801x1789, 941.73K)

Did umaga dance?

because the fans didn’t take him seriously. He’s entertaining now so it was a good move by WWE.

Doesnt he still win a lot?

take your meds

bumass Corbin was a great story and I will always be pissed they threw it away for knockknock jokes

he also pissed off someone backstage after arguing over his old NFL buddies