I don’t care what anybody says, I want Cesaro in AEW

Attached: 511E8D97-0FB8-41C4-852D-9920D3CF3721.jpg (678x452, 23.46K)

built for Impact

Cesaro is the wrestler that exposes the absolute fuck out of the anti-smark
>tall
>good looking
>great physique
>strong
The only reason they don’t like him is so they can be contrarian to internet fans.
>muh charisma!
>muh promo!
He’s WAY more charismatic than Baron Corbin and Braun Strowman, and isn’t any less charismatic than Roman or Brock.

yup, the only reason he doesn’t get a main event push is because he has an accent and vince and dunn are autistic about that

I want his teeth in a jarhausen

Attached: LoveThatDanhausen.jpg (680x680, 44.33K)

didn't ask + get ratio'd nerd

nah he can stay in WWE being le swing man. He resigned knowing how bad the company was.

He can keep swinging and looking like a retard who got beat by Loman.

Please explain why

He's over 40, doesn't have the star power of any other ex-Fed guy there at that age, they already have a bunch of literal CAWs who can wrestle and can't do anything else, he'll want too much money and the kind of booking you don't get unless you're friends with the Bucks, and he literally had a chance to leave when he would have had far more value for AEW and instead took the money, which there's nothing wrong with, expecting a push, which makes him a seething mark now that he's passive aggressively liking tweets defending him on social media while he sits in catering.

keep this shitter out of my AEW

I'd rather see him in impact too. If they take anyone from wwe at this point them aew has to be extremely selective (other than women).

>Faggot shitter in the faggot shitter company
Makes sense I guess

he's not going to be a star, he's going to be a good enhancement talent or coach

>>muh charisma!
>>muh promo!
Retard

He’s not in aew yet though

sounds like being good enhancement talent is exactly what he's seething about right now

He is dating the women's coach, Sarah Del Rey, for a few years now, he isn't leaving.

You think Nick Khan gives a shit who's dating who?

Cesaro is objectively based but shouldn't be a main eventer, he is ic champion level, there to put on a great match in the middle of the show.
What's wrong with thay? Why do we have to pretend everyone should be a top guy?

>re-signed mark contract

cero sympathero

Cesaro has not held a singles title in nearly a decade.

And here we see why smarks are retarded.

I think people would be fine with him having bangers for a midcard title
but right now he may as well be in the witness protection program

Lose weight.