Is this the most hate WWE has ever gotten during their entire history?

Throughout all of social media I just see nothing but people calling WWE terrible. Seriously, the only people who defend WWE at this point feel like hardcore contrarians.

How does Vince not look at this and think that something needs to be fixed?
>record profits
>highest ratings
Compared to how the ratings were even years ago it's gotten really bad. Does Vince just ignore this?

Attached: latest-update-on-roman-reigns-wwe-future.jpg (1920x1080, 159.79K)

Highest Profits

Record Ratings

Vince would rather sell the company than admit he's wrong

Are you serious or shitposting here? I can't even tell at this point
>Is this the most hate WWE has ever gotten during their entire history?
No. Not even close. Not even remotely close. Not even on the same planet.
>Throughout all of social media I just see nothing but people calling WWE terrible. >Seriously, the only people who defend WWE at this point feel like hardcore contrarians.
And yet it gets millions of viewers and engagement. Well done, you've just identified that you're in an echo chamber.

record low ratings lmfaooooo

>Throughout all of social media
Click on any number of Twitter profiles bashing WWE and tell me how many of them come off as respectable people.

not really. This is a new low for them but the fans don't even care that much anymore.

In 2015, there was more outrage but now people are too apathetic to even care. Which is far worse desu.

People simply watch wwe as a ritual. They don't feel anything about anymore

They've been trying to for nearly two years now. Keep cutting costs, keep cutting salary mass. They have until the current TV deals end to do it too.

>This is a new low for them
You people are literally children. There's no other possible explanation for it.

You sound fat

the sad part is, its by design. They want the heat so bad they will rip through their own roster and bury their own matches just for that sweet "acknowledgment" .A struggle for relevancy, late teen acting out for attention,...hate him, hate the company but watch...

Fuck off, Ojama. I swear to God I'm going to do something about you one day....

And you're a fucking retard mate

You sound fat

>Does Vince just ignore this?
Not that I give two shits about WWE but I think Vince is kept cordoned off from social media / reviews / "journalists" just like Joe Biden has no clue what the average outside-the-Beltway non-elitist American thinks about his job performance.

Attached: Joe Biden hops aboard the ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ train and gives America a Christmas present -video- – twitchy-com 12-24-2021 2-01-29 PM.png (511x355, 44.22K)

>britfag calling someone else a retard
Kek ok fatty

Why are you obese?

Same fag massively projecting. 100% confirmed obese slovenly shitter

You won’t do anything you fat faggot, maybe breastfeed some kids lmao you absolutely pathetic cunt.

Sure Nash, you can "hear" text.

>Is this the most hate WWE has ever gotten during their entire history?
I'd say 2015-16 was arguably worse desu

If this site wasn't filled with actual children then maybe someone would have mentioned somewhere around July 2007. Or 2001. Or 2012. Or 1993, 1994, 1995 and 1996. Or 1986. Or a ton of times inbetween then

No

OP, your argument hinges on Vince caring about anything beyond making money.
It's a business. He doesn't give a shit how it's doing creatively, he's in it to make money, and he is.