Comfy Wrestling Memories

>watching WCW Main Event with my grandpa when I was 3

Attached: 20190624_011207.png (500x328, 203.57K)

My mum trying to ban us from watching wrestling because she said it made us violent, when it was actually the abusive home environment and watching her physically fight with her string of deadbeat partners

Attached: 9409149F-EF2F-4C14-B8DE-BFAAEE018EDA.jpg (736x812, 121.09K)

I used to like watching Velocity on Saturday night until Impact got on Spike

I used to really love 2003-2005 Smackdown. Probably because of JBL/Eddie shenanigans mixed in with Teddy Long throwing The Undertaker at random shitters. And then RAW was no less entertaining with male cheerleaders, baby punting and corpse fucking.

>around ‘98-‘00
>have uncle who was 16/17 years old
>would come to my house to watch wrestling so he didn’t have to watch at my very religious grandparents house
No one else in my family really liked wrestling, I was the youngest and had no seniority with the TV
If it wasn’t for him coming over I wouldn’t have been able to watch

>Shiposting about the shitty royal rumble with the boys.

Around 2004, I’ve been watching wrestling with my dad for years. A divas match comes on.
>”Son, I think it’s time. Care to join me?”
Dad and I head to the bathroom, mom smiles and goes back to her cooking.
Dad asks if I know what to do, of course I do, I’m 13. We both jerk off, finish in the toilet, flush and wash our hands.
>”You’re a man now, son”
Head back to have dinner with mom.

>didn’t give you a hand or suck you off
HE DIDNT LOVE YOU

Kek this is me rn except I've dated a string of thots while raising my son and daughter by myself because their mom died

That night Kevin Nash came down my alley

>2005-2007
>my brother and I watch Smackdown and Raw and play SVR 06 and 07 on our box TV whilst the other one plays Runescape or watches To Catch a Predator/Bumfights on the PC
>alternate every hour or so, shoot on him when he goes over the time limit
ahhh those were the days, don't think i've ever been closer to my brother. The soundtracks of those games have been burnt into my memories as well...
>YOU'RE CUTTING ME IN TWO
>RIPPING ME IN THREE

Attached: SVR2007.jpg (800x1123, 193.53K)

>watching the PPVs for free because my neighbors had one of those hacked boxes

programming the VCR to record hardcore tv so i could watch it right after church

better than joshipedo trash

after my dad passed away I spent a lot more time over at my mom's and I was telling her about Lucha Underground and she sounded interested so we started watching it together. was the first time we'd watched wrestling together since the attitude era

Watching Wm17 with my two best friends in 7th grade live on PPV

I felt like that was peak childhood. After that was 9/11 and everything turning to shit

Getting internet when i was 9 and trying to find naked pictures of all the womens wrestlers

Going to my friend's cabin on the lake in the summer of 86 and watching my first wrestling show after we all got done swimming in the lake
Roddy Pipers Pipers pit is what got me into it
My friends hated him but I thought he was based as fuck even as a little kid
Then getting together with my dad and rest of my family to watch all the PPVs back in the 80s and early 90s
always comfy
Then doing PPV parties in the late 90s with friends
every one chipping in some cash for the PPV and bringing food and just talking shit to each other about their favorite wrestlers and just busting balls
Then wrestling had to start sucking in the early 2000s and that was the end of that
Getting together and getting drunk while playing WCW vs NWO Revenge on N64 with buds
I miss those days

Attached: 1636525506538.png (542x374, 21.81K)

>watching wrestlemania 23 at my friends house
>his mummy buys us za'

Attached: comfy-pepe.gif (498x280, 850.24K)

Waking up to a cozy sunny sunday morning and watching Livewire

Attached: 1615143794607.gif (100x100, 7.27K)

Portland Wrestling when my great grandma would babysit. Hard candy and Hydrox 4 Life niggas!

So my mom works evenings and my dad would go out bowling at night leaving me home alone. During Attitude era Sable would come out and I would pull my pants down and rub one out

My dad got home early because the bowling alley was getting a fumigation and caught me red handed. I thought I was in huge trouble, but he smiled and said he was relieved as he thought I was a fag for watching "Men in underwear" and didn't know there was big breasted women on the show

Then he showed me to proper way to wank