90 percent flexing in ring 10 percent pressing opponents

Future of the WWE right here kings.

Attached: FJG3Es-WYAMFweb.jpg (679x382, 44.29K)

Mike Hagar!

unironically better than roman gayns and cock lesnar in every aspect

i dunno who this guy was i don't realy watch wrestling i'm just over here from /sp/ because i saw the royal rumble was on and i remember watching it as a kid i liked what i saw of this guy he was pretty funny

crowd seemed into him good for ricky hope he makes it

Based. Hopefully he gets a gimmick where he gorilla presses and tosses all the pussies like Fagayno over the top rope into a woodchipper.

Based mike hagar making obese smarks seethe

TutkutukTURN THE BEAT BACK
DOO DOOO DOOO DOOOOOOOOO
DOO DOOO DOOOO DOOOOOOOOOOO.

they should change his name back to Bugenhagen. I can't tell if the crowd is rooting for him or booing him

Damn, he really is

I'm supposed to believe this guy is natty?

You just know someone in the back told him to pose so they can get titantron footage. Honestly, why even seethe over this? We had the Vaudeville act years ago, acting like a 50's bodybuilder wrestler is pretty based.

other than the garlic yeah

GOMAD, Raw onions, eats garlic, does all kind of gross shit to raise his T levels, I dont think someone on roids would be willing to do that stuff, maybe he was on them when he was younger and realized the side effects but now days I am not so sure.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 55.69K)

based bugez was in development darkness for so fucking long, but /asp/ already had memes going. this just shows me that taking time to develop is the right call because they haven’t really missed with any of there new stars. think of it as vince considers every single wrestler on the main rosters to be at the professional level. they all have a purpose to the bigger picture, ie pushing emotional triggers so that if you love it, you’ll buy the merch, and if you hate it, you’ll watch and generate “engagement”, which is manipulated into overall product interest.
watch, as the zigglers, kingstons, and orton era phases out, ko, zayn, big e are going to fill those roles while we have nxt 2.0 call ups as the next crop. The key stars will come from the inbetween generation like Booggz and Damien priest

Attached: EA629718-FDF4-4A92-8E54-49FD8D8A0718.gif (220x220, 643.67K)

>comes out
>shreds guitar
>flexes
>bench presses opponent
>gets meme chants going on
>finisher
>1-2-3
>dimes rain from the sky
>get stuck in midcard hell

Why is there like 3 wrestlers with the same “strongman with moustache” gimmick. There’s some others in NJPW US

>has a strongman gimmick
>could barely press Dolph fucking Ziggler last night
yeah this shitter needs to hit the gas a little harder before he starts pretending to be Ultimate Warrior

Priest is 40

>I'm supposed to believe this guy is natty?

Attached: 1626042495070.png (847x503, 613.25K)

found the fat smark

Attached: 1642971615883.jpg (593x356, 97.59K)

good, he can go extra hard into a big push then slide down to midcard hell. By star, I mean in terms of creating “moments” or just being solid. Like that random finlay run where he was over for like half a year