When did you unironically stop watching?

For me it was the 1-2 punch of Royal Rumble 2014 & 2015. I didn't rage quit but rather I just didn't care anymore.

Kenny Omega vs Chris Jericho peaked my interest in wrestling again in NJPW and AEW Double or Nothing 2019 was the first PPV I purchased since Wrestlemania 17.

I've seen the clips of Undertaker vs Goldberg because I was told it was something I'd enjoy laughing at. Outside the odd clip, I've not seen a full WWE show since 2015.

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-EHaUSImRe6m.jpg (1637x1145, 561.28K)

Last night when the show ended but I'll watch Raw tomorrow. Same as you I suppose.

2015 Royal Rumble .

I watched 2020mania just for the surrealism of a Wrestlemania with no crowd though.

2017 but i watch 3 or 4 shows a year still, can't stomach like 5 hours of it every week

pretty much this. I will look at clips of Raw and Smackdown to get the gist of things and see if anything is happening. I click through NXT and AEW Dark sometimes for morbid curiosity but I do watch Rampage considering it is only an hour.

I watched from 1986-1993
1995-2002
2015-2016
Now I watch a little but of Japanese wrestling here and there for new stuff and mainly older wrestling

Attached: 06.jpg (368x374, 16.15K)

I stopped watching weekly after Smackdown 2016, and then I stopped watching completely after that fucked Ambrose’s heel turn. Haven’t watched anything wwe related since then.

Covid made it super easy. Pre thunderdome really exposed how terrible WWE TV is. Bunch of wrestlers, fighting to be the bestler, settling it tonight in the ring, every week. They need Russo

First when punk cashed in on edge after Batista killed him for the belt, I always thought punk was a skinny fat shitter. Came back during the pandemic then the Zombies at backlash was when I had to say fuck this forever.

Stopped in 2006. Rey and Cena as Champions didn't work for me, brother.
Then rejoined in 2012 for Lesnar. Followed Punk for a little, but Ryback and Brad Maddox were such shitters that I dropped before the Series.

This year Rumble looked promising, so I decided to tune in, but I fell asleep. Really disappointing.

2010ish is such a blur. Never saw Batista, Sheamus, or Miz become champion. Don't remember the Nexus or guest hosts or Anonymous GM or heel Michael Cole. But I remember Suit Jericho, Vladimir Kozslov, Umaga speaking, and HBK vs Taker

I think I stopped watching around 02? I got into other hobbies. My little bro always watched, I came back during Summer of Punk and watched on and off sporadically. Now I only watch Rumble and Mania plus shitpost here.

HIAC 2019 is the last time I ever watched WWE

i stopped after 2016. shield, cesaro, cena's usc run, heel seth was fun. roman vs lesnar for 100. time killed my interest.

2016 WrestleMania was the last time I regularly watch WWE. I had to focus on my high school diploma and didn't have anymore time for it. Later on had college and other shit in my life to do.
I only watch Royal Rumbles and WrestleManias with friends every year.

Attached: mfw i see the good shit.jpg (656x721, 41.49K)

I started taking long breaks from wrestling in 2009 when fags like cm punk were being pushed (funny how smarks pretend as if his straight edge society shit wasn't cringe worthy garbage) and when all the stars and legends started being buried with crap storyline after crap storyline or retiring etc, 2009 - 2013 was me kinda tuning in from time to time, after mania 2013 I didn't keep up with WWE again until 2015 (except for mania 30 where taker lost the steak, I had a feeling he was gonna lose and all I did was watch the match on YouTube with some segments and that was literally it) in 2014/2015 I guess lucha underground brought me back to wrestling (the crazy shit going on in the show was enough to cover for the obvious vanilla midgets for at least one season for me) 2015 taker brought me back to keeping in touch with WWE also Roman reigns did as well, in 2017 I actually started watching raw regularly again because of Roman and also because I literally had nothing else to do that year, in 2018 I stopped watching completely again and just keeping in touch, it's was that way ever since until recently where everything has gotten so beyond boring and sad and pathetic where just reading the news headlines of what's supposedly going on is becoming beyond boring, I hardly even watch any clips whatsoever anymore on YouTube, I am truly sick to death with wrestling period, there is nothing left at all, the rumble was just yesterday and I felt nothing,

Basically I start and stop every couple years for the last 30 years or so. 92-94 then again from 96-99ish I followed both companies taping every episode. Then mostly WWF but still kept up with WCW just fast forwarding a lot. Stopped altogether in 2001, picked it up again around 2007-2008 for maybe a year or so very casual. Didn’t watch until maybe 2011 and then it was mostly TNA. Fell off around Aces n Eights era watched WM where the streak ended and kind of kept up with wrestling online since then but only really started watching again in 2016-2017 with the Broken Universe, some Lucha Underground and then started watching “full time” when AEW started on TNT. It’s been a little over 2 years and I am slowly losing interest again although the rest of regular cable TV has gotten shittier too so I’ll prob still watch for a while but it hasn’t been “must see TV” since they brought a Adam Cole in.

Stopped watching wrestling around 2018. I tried giving AEW a chance but I hate the PWG/spot monkey style. I only come here to occasionally post /asp/ memes

When the UAMFBN Undercarder hung the Big Boss Man.

For me, it was around 2015. Same deal, with punk gone, I lost interest. Didn't care for watching brock/cena, brock/taker, brock/roman.

The Kenny/Okada match got me back in to wrestling.

AEW needs another shot in the arm tho right now

i stopped watching just before Jinder won the belt