PWInsider: Morale Low after WWE Royal Rumble, Jillian Hall SEETHING

>We've heard from a number of sources in the company who were frustrated with the constant changes in the Rumble matches over the course of the last week and felt that was a direct cause for the quality (or lack of) for the Rumble matches themselves. As we reported earlier, one source noted the Men's Rumble alone changed "20 times" over the course of the days leading to the Rumble matches between spots that were devised, changed and discarded, changes in eliminations, order of entrances and even interactions between talents. We have since heard that was the experience for the Women's Rumble match as well. All of the changes led to a frustrating day for talents with a lot of moving parts that kept shifting, so for some, it just turned into a confusing hodgepodge of things they needed to remember or dispose of mentally.

>The morale after the show was very down compared to most recent WWE PPVs because as one talent (who commented under condition of anonymity) stated, "We were all in a whirlwind. Just as you had your role and spots down, everything started over and over and now most of us were back to square one. It changed again and again and again. It wasn't an easy night even before we hit the ring."

KWASS

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-30 at 23-24-57 WHY WWE TALENTS WERE SO DOWN AFTER THE RUMBLE PPV AND MORE NOTES PWInsider com.png (524x772, 58.03K)

>>We've heard from a number of sources in the company
>AKA MY ASS

kek what a sloppy jalopy

Attached: taz.gif (420x279, 1.49M)

Jillian’s tweet sounds like she was hoping for somebody to get covid wtf kek

why do e drones think wwe operates like some illuminati tier secret society?

cope drone

Who is the anonymous talent? I'm guessing Drew

Attached: KWAB.jpg (842x500, 66.52K)

Shop Status: SLOPPED

Attached: 199FBAA2-F524-402C-B222-5661576776E4.jpg (680x490, 43.55K)

yikers

Why bring out a nostalgia act (so to speak, because I doubt anyone is actually nostalgic for Jillian fucking Hall) to be an alternate? They have heaps of NXT shitters to be filler if anyone goes tits up.

>PWInsider

Attached: 1616289745180.png (974x998, 134.16K)

Jillian Hall would get the same reaction as Summer Rae

The best thing about the Rumble was that they didn't drag based NXT 2.0 into their pathetic filth.

Attached: 1643193747232.jpg (1080x1080, 171.51K)

>fire 80% of the roaster
>make talent sad
>have Lesnar and Ronda win
>make talent sad
>McMahon's face when

Attached: Vince-McMahon-Laughing.png (1728x905, 539.98K)

It’s more that she’s pissed she was flown out there, told she was going to get an appearance for the show, and then she arrives with her gear and they go “Vince changed the script, we’re sending in Sarah Logan now”

Jillian is a disgusting coalburner. I don't care what she thinks.

This
This is what those shitters get for signing the mark contract

kek what a sloppy, sloppy, sloppy, sloppy shop

based Vinny Mac not giving a flyin fuck

Attached: pepewheeze.jpg (250x237, 6.7K)

Based Vinny Mac and Big Dick Nick
Servers you right for signing the mark contracts fuckers LMAO