Fire all of these shitters

fire all of these shitters

Attached: 272928481_5265871363456949_2461916661759485320_n.jpg (518x540, 49.54K)

so in summary: michael hayes is the only talented one

Lmfao, just imagine Jason fucking Jordan telling you what to do

roman and seth was kino the rest wast fucking HOGWASH

>Kenny Dykstra
>Petey Williams
They're producers now?

I remember Bret Hart saying part of the problem with the talent is that the producers don't know shit. This was a while ago, so it wasn't with this current crop, but imagine Jason Jordan, Kenny Dykstra telling you what to do? Like, do they really know anything other than fucking shitty WWE rollup finishes?

I'm actually wondering what a producer even does for WWE since it doesn't seem to matter due to having to work around the shitty booking.

legit shittiest rumble I've ever seen

Why would you blame the producers for the women's rumble? It was absolute shit but they didn't even have a roster for a 20 person match, and what they do have are primarily shitters, and then they filled the rest with older shitters. The only thing the producers could have down is have the flaming wrestlemania sign fall on the ring.

did WWF always have producers? I thought the wrestlers did their matches

What happened to TJ Wilson aka Tyson Kidd?

All are dimeless shitters but one. Was Michael Hayes actually good or eas he just a jew heat magnet?

Attached: 1620746260860.png (631x513, 187.66K)

Hayes has been the producer for most of WWE's good matches

They tell the talent what spots Vince probably wants to see.

Bruh...

He's the one most older guys trust because he's been there forever and again, he's actually been places so even though he was the shits, he picked up a lot from all the areas he travelled.

That's the problem with the rest. They really only know WWE style.

Get those shitters Abyss, Daivari and Pierce out

That's what I got too. The only person to ever draw a dime is the only one with a clue. A bunch of these were dimeless shitters when they were active. Fucking Jeff Jarrett knows more than these faggots.

Thank you Abyss, Jamie Noble, Daivari, Adam Pearce, Jason Jordan, Michael Hayes, Finlay, Shane Helms, Pat Buck, Molly Holly, Kenny Dykstra, and Petey Williams for producing kino.

WEEEEEEELLL!

Attached: 987654dok.jpg (360x240, 17.42K)

Adam Pearce is a mutliple time NWA world heavyweight champion, why can't he book a match?

>go to WWE
>can't do your own promos because somebody writes them for you
>can't even agent/set up your own matches because somebody does that too
So what the fuck do these mother fuckers do? It's no wonder none of them know how to develop any sort of fucking CHARISMA when there is 0% of their own personality in their promos/matches.

Attached: 1639329406605.gif (220x155, 360.28K)

>Shawn Daivari
Kek. There's your culprit.