Reject streaming, embrace physical media

>reject streaming, embrace physical media

With streaming they get your dimes up front, quality doesn’t matter. Streaming is the biggest reason all entertainment sucks rn

Attached: F436D7BA-2B62-4209-947B-87712830B82E.jpg (540x917, 67.18K)

Nah

>VHS
This is even more retarded than all those black metal virgins buying overpriced casette tapes

I still buy CDs and DVDs/Blus and rip them.
Streaming you never own anything even if you "buy" it.
Shows disappear from apps all the time, get censored and changed, etc.
Look at how much WWE Network stuff got changed, only for them to sell to Peacock anyway so that stuff is even more altered than it was on the original Network or lost.

I have other methods

Attached: images.png (225x225, 5.71K)

This. Hipster retards seem to think that just because vinyl made a comeback that every other "retro" format should be revived (because they don't actually understand the technical reasons why audiophiles might prefer vinyl specifically).

>audiophiles
people who molest underage hifi?

i got a vcr but impact wrestling is trash sooooooo

Something like that.

I’m so thankful I bought those Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania anthologies now. I was about to scrap them when I was subscribed to the network too.

VHS is a trash format that should have stayed dead. Retard bugmen will burn in hell for buying all this dumb shit.

I won't even buy DVDs of events like this that originally aired in HD. It's 2022: release your PPVs on fucking blu-ray already.

The home video demo is dominated by poorfags

Physical media is the only way to hold creators accountable. With the current model of paying up front they have gotten lazy, take no risks, and arent even subtle with shoe horning their politics into their art. There is no organic demand for half of the shit they churn out nowadays.

i've been starting a collection of kino early/mid 2000s deathmatch DVDs. its great.

Omega couldn't carry that shitter even if it was on vinyl.

I’ve got a large DVD collection, pick them up for 50p a shot in charity shops, and a small VHS collection of early 90s wwf/wcw tapes. I buy and sell a lot of VHS online though.

>VHS
dude im a 40 year old Boomer and i haven't had a VHS player in 12 years
I dont even know anyone who has one
re they aiming for the 70 year old fans?

There’s a VHS revival amongst hipster collectors. It started off as recycling, but obvs corporations hop on anything that makes a buck.

VHS is making a comeback with retards who buy dumb shit like funko pops. DVD is superior in everyway when it comes to nonHD content.

kek it's not even real vhs. itt's fake analog because it's transferred from digital masters

If it was AEW I’d assume it was just some hipster VHS nostalgia thing, but Impact has always been the favored company of retarded backwards mutants.

>tfw I buy bulks of this shit to flip it to retarded hypebeast faggots

>reject modernity

It’s very real brother. I make all of my income selling nostalgia.

Vinyl at least has a purpose and appeal. The audio quality you can get from vinyl is the best in the terms of physical media.
You gain nothing and lose everything with VHS and cassette.

In a time when corporations are making a fortune leasing old media and putting zero effort into modern content, why not just own the good stuff?

That's literally what that guy was saying.