Whats the raw title match at 'mania?

whats the raw title match at 'mania?

Attached: bobby_lashley_wwe_champion_png__by_kayfabeftw_def6say-fullview.png (1280x1024, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4XZ_Q5-UdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why is WWE leaning so heavily into ex-TNA guys in their 40s?

they gutted their developmental division to turn it into a super indie so that they could stop any potential competitors from getting too much momentum

Insiders says Omos vs. Lashley. Depending of it they think Omos is ready but based on recent TV i think no. So probs Edge as he's only guy who is credible enough and has star power unless they can get Cena.

Lashley was a WWE guy first and headlined the 2nd biggest money drawing wrestling event ever (behind one of the Rock/Cena matches).

Attached: WRESTLEMANIA_23_905.jpg (905x678, 355.33K)

Edge is a safe bet. Part of me thinks they'll pull the rug out on everyone and the match will end up being Riddle vs Orton somehow since they're the most over guys.

Lashley vs Big E

They moved Big E to Smackdown

AJ would be cool

Lashley vs Lashley in a loser leaves town match

seth is on raw and is/was feuding with roman. But yeah, just two days ago he's officially teaming with kofi again so he probably will get the tag titles at mania.
I don't think wwe will stretch the edge v miz feud so like some people here says, edge is a safe bet, but there's also aj and if you put the age excuse... well edge is older than aj.
No wonder why they booked brock to win the rumble, raw has a weak main event scene. My prediciton is that lashley will defend the title on saudi arabia and lose it, so it will be heel champion seth vs babyface aj.
If lashley keeps the title then we have edge and aj as contenders ad if vince is a madman then austin theory

Because they look like the most legit professional athletes and not a bunch of faggot video game streamers.

Unironically AEW. All the road agents and producers are TNA guys who replaced the long time crop of guys who got fired/asked for their release like Arn, Dean-O. Add all the wrestlers who got cut
and what the ex TNA backstage guys have to work with is ex TNA wrestlers.

Brock shouldve won the Chamber match to have the right to fight Roman and the Rumble couldve given to AJ

Drew.

Attached: Cobertura-y-resultados-8-625x375.jpg (625x375, 33.03K)

Trump was the draw here

drew most likely KEK
youtube.com/watch?v=l4XZ_Q5-UdM

Why did Vince give up on the WWE title so hard since last year? Like holy shit since Drew lost it the title changed hands two days later, Bobby feuded with Drew for half a year then lost to a cheap cash in, Big E's reign fucking bombed then Brock wins it randomly again only to hold it for one month back to Bobby. What a fucking mess, you can tell he's too busy booking Ramen to give a shit

I don't like Trump, and Trump was clearly the draw here, Trump can work a crowd. They did nothing to follow up on it for Lashley, just like Damian "Just Another Guy" Priest didn't get shit from Badd Bunny, because they didn't capitalize on it.

It'll probably be Edge. Guys get guaranteed world title reigns in their contracts, and I'm sure Edge got one in his.

Are you guys retarded or just zoomers? Bobbo started in WWE

He always hotshots when shows underperform