Jim Cornette: [Austin Theory]'s gonna be the best worker in the business in less than five years and right now...

>Jim Cornette: [Austin Theory]'s gonna be the best worker in the business in less than five years and right now, to be perfectly honest with you, I say that Austin Theory right now, at this stage of his career, is better than Adam Page, the AEW world champion.
Is Cornette right?

youtube.com/watch?v=AvQHZefaVGI

Attached: austintheory.jpg (1280x720, 152.28K)

Until Vince gets bored like he did with Drew McIntyre in 2008

Like 6 months ago he also said Ryan Nemeth is the best wrestler in AEW

No, he has absolutely nonsensical opinions about guys today. Kowabunga must have given him brain damage in Smokey Mountain.

Attached: 1641138076143.webm (512x322, 2.21M)

I hate both of them

wait Corny likes Hangman?

He doesn't necessarily hate Hangman, just how he has been presented/portrayed

looks like he fell for the cena memes

He didn't like what AEW was doing with him until the redemption arc when he cut an actually good promo

he likes him since Hangman's ROH days

He's liked Hangman since AEW debuted, just hated what they did with him. Thought they should've pushed him sooner, and never bothered with the depressed alcoholic shit.

He thinks he's a good babyface but a lot of booking around him has been shit

Cuck

duh

>Is Cornette right?
No. I didn't even read the thing, but no.

He's good for where he's at right now, but there's been tons of guys who got good quick and never improved. I'm 50/50 on if he'll get to being a top tier guy and he seems to be stalling out for now.

>Come in me
>Come in my wife
Didn't know he was back on WWE commentary for the rumble

Not really. From what I've seen he doesn't hate Hangman as a wrestler but it makes him seethe that he has a character and not just "I'm here to win the title!". Plus the usual Kenny Omega/Young Bucks/Dark Order seethe

He's just saying this shit for attention now oh my fucking god.

Austin is athletic but I have never seen a match of his where I thought he was especially good

Cornette thought Doug Basham was the next big superstar. He's got no eye for talent.

Corny must really have a soft spot for him since he normally hates absolutely everything Bucks/Kenny do and are associated with

maybe that's because you haven't spent over 45 fucking years in the business, maybe you should shut the fuck up and let the professionals handle it

Attached: jim.png (1273x866, 1.23M)

Cornette couldn't book his way out of a wet paper bag

Attached: kowabunga22-300x226.png (300x226, 33.15K)