*eliminates AJ Styles*

*eliminates AJ Styles*

Attached: Moss.jpg (838x870, 125.49K)

Based Madcap!

This fool has been the absolute shits for nearly a decade.

Ngl I marked out when Corbyn saw him, huge smile on his face and waved at him to hurry to the ring. And Moss, in full sprint, also with a huge grin on his face shouted "I'm coming!"

And you seethed, Get worked .

Sounds gay as fuck

>wrestles in lederhosen
Not sure if based or cringe. Maybe bringe.

They're a good duo.
Nah, I thought it was funny tbqh. I stopped taking WWE serious when I was like 12.

He and Corbin should change gimmick into fuckboy and pimp

And yet here you are . Cope omega tranny

This was so pointless. Why have AJ in for so long to job against someone not on Raw?
Why have Randy in for 2 minutes before jobbing to Bork?

>And yet here you are
Yes, talking about a spot from a pay-per-view in a obvious cool collected manner, whereas you're trying to troll and stir up shit for no reason seeing things that aren't there. It's time to get on medication.

Joke‘s on you, I stopped watching the fed after Survivor Series 2001

Cuck the fans which is what WWE does best.

WrestleMania XIX was the genuine finale for me because you had two big matches on that show that represented two golden ages, and it seemed like the perfect ending for both. Mania has never been as big or felt special since.
>Hogan vs Vince (Golden Age/80s)
>Rock vs Austin (Attitude era/90s)

Both companies do this. Why does FTR job to everyone and their mom? Why is Jungle Jack considered a legitimate competitor? Why is Danielson doing fuck all?

based Schuab

The ending was truly terrible. When Brock came in, it's like they wanted to rush to the ending.

He deserves more respect

obese smarks be like
>NOOOOO IS THAT A TALL JACKED GOOD ATHLETE NOOOO YOU CAN’T PUSH THEM!!!

>the fed

Attached: 372300C8-9149-4896-B5AB-9A50324FF6FA.jpg (589x407, 55.01K)

I don't mind, it's the fact they did nothing with him after that made it a waste.

>AEW out of nowhere
You console-war faggots need to fucking go.