3, 2, 1

>3, 2, 1
>*honk*
>generic rock music starts playing

Why can‘t they come up with memorable theme songs anymore?

Attached: D6A0C64E-8C53-4CD2-ABB2-3273B5767BCA.jpg (1399x764, 151.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VOWu4-cTV1I
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxqzAEzq1eI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they've fired their music production crew at least twice in the past decade

youtube.com/watch?v=VOWu4-cTV1I
Only dimes entrance music last night

CF0$ has to make board approved originals for the wrestlers because if they use licensed music then they could use it once they're fired and go to aew

Vince unironically doesn't want anyone to accidentally get over in the midcard with a decent theme.

CFO$ aren't the producers anymore

I think some of it is because they don't have memorable characters anymore. It's not that hard to come up with something for Hillbilly Jim or the Million Dollar Man. It's a lot harder to come up with something for whatever Seth "Freakin" Rollins is.

I think people would also mock them if they had more colorful themes like they used to have. Can you imagine giving someone Hercules theme song for instance in 2022? youtube.com/watch?v=ZxqzAEzq1eI

Because they'll get money from India and Saudi Arabia regardless.

Don't care didn't read also you're a namefag

The Fandango Law

Jim Johnston was fired

johnston was churning out shits for years before he was fired

It's because they make the music first and have a library on hand then select a piece for new guys. They don't make music for wrestlers anymore.

The last pieces of note Johnston put out were Fandango's theme and Corbin's theme

>dale gas

It's almost funny how generic most of the theme songs are. But why I'm mostly curious is why they don't use signature sounds as much as they used to. Most top guys used to have that iconic sound in the first few seconds and then the theme usually turned a bit more generic, but the start was enough (think of Austin, Rock, Cena, Michaels, Bret, Taker, etc). A lot of midcarders used to have those too
Now it feels like there are a few templates for theme songs and they rarely have that iconic start. You have:
>Generic rock riff
>"Epic" string song
>Upbeat song with synths and shit
There are some signature sounds (Riddle, New Day, McIntyre) but then you have a bunch of guys with nothing on their themes and it sounds generic, even some top guys (Lashley, Roman)

That's music in general. The CFO$ were good because they shamelessly ripped off a lot of past music.

when did they change lashley's theme? his new one is so generic

I knew this song from minutemen before i knew it from whatever that show is called. Thus making me "OG".

This is the real and depressing reason

>3, 2, 1...
>*BZZZZZZZ*
>stock fart and shitting sound effects starts playing

because the wwe fanbase (indians and children) aren't into kino metal and rock themes anymore. they like electro trans and nigger rap music

Drew's theme is good and the sword sfx are a good lead in, but its not as good as his theme with the slow lead-in was