Ivory is 60 years old and still looks fantastic

>Ivory is 60 years old and still looks fantastic
How the fuck did she pull it off?

Attached: 64A120DC-3E87-4134-883F-BC3861BCD201.jpg (828x461, 30.81K)

I'm about to pull something if you understand what I am saying

she looks old as fuck shes just skinny

No bogging.

women who don't bog themselves tend to look better in their later years
funny how that works

She never got married

>fantastic
Stop spouting this bull, she's always been unattractive. That's why she was literally pushed as the diva to stop the attractive/semi attractive divas from doing slutty shit. Just because she's your waifu or you just have no taste, doesnt mean the rest of the world has the same shit taste

I can't imagine being sixty years old. Like you know for certain half your life is over. It's even highly probable that two thirds or three quarters of it is over. I would be absolutely terrified to be that close to death.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

kek he lets Vince "Faggot" McMahon determine his taste in women

No, what is it? Also, Good Morning Sir

the power of the cat mom

She's Italian

Once you hit 60 you've made it to the end. Average lifespan for people is consistently around 45-50 without modern medicine and comforts.

Bro she looks like an old ass woman. She's just not fat.

Why'd she wear her gay Right to Censor gear anyway?

Bro people don't live to be 120. If you don't take good care of yourself and smoke etc mid to late 60s is probably as far as you're going to get. My dad died at 67 from smoking.

Looks like a granny you schizo. This bitch is 100% ugly. Get tastes nigger waifufag.

Kek! Dude, how old was da Vinci when he died

That's the exception, not the rule

doesn't have the body for her other year anymore. Women don't usually do the flabby skin sticking out bouncing everywhere thing like old male wrestlers do unless they are Mae Young or Moolah in the AE

she looks like shit
also lmao at them doing this gimmick after vince pissed his pants over the bunny blading

Attached: Untitled.png (840x657, 1.01M)

Did the bunny dude actually blade, he needs to start his actual wrestling career.