El Phantasmo walks back his comments on the Japanese

El Phantasmo walks back his comments on the Japanese

Attached: 3B490E69-B171-426B-838A-6F91755CE829.jpg (1125x1714, 443.54K)

>mfw normies bitch about being quarantined for 4 months and I've literally left my house on an average of once a month for the past 12 years

Attached: 1620875861109.jpg (279x326, 12.68K)

Kwab

kill all leftist authoritarians

And yet you brag about your worthless NEET life

You must be mad fat

I sympathise. It's a joke that this is still going on in 2022 where Covid has evolved into a cold.

Just had to isolate because I got covid from my job. The first day was real shitty ngl but after that it's been a mild cough and a lot of phlegm. there is zero reason for any of these measures now.

it's all to protect frail old boomers
japan also happens to be autistic about respecting elders

>get a cold
>work at a LTC pharmacy so they don't want me back unless get a negative COVID test
>all the at home tests are sold out everywhere
>CVS or Walgreen rapid tests are booked till next week
>or pay $300 for some company to do it
lmao
This shit is so fucking stupid

It’s easy to be isolated when you’re a friendless loser lmao
Some of us have social lives and family who love us

It’s the new Cold War. People were getting to uppity, so they’re being scolded with fear.

user you had "Scold War" right fucking there.

There are no random testing sites near you? Where I live basically every empty storefront became a testing site. Its creepy

>walks back
Explaining to autistic twitterfags that you don't LITERALLY want the entire country to die in an explosion and then doubling down on your bellyache isn't what I'd call a walkback

Why would you not just stay in Japan if it's this much of a pain in the ass
I understand needing to leave for a funeral or something but he's apparently bouncing in and out every couple of months. Just fucking chill in Tokyo instead of going home for 3 weeks.

>finding this board
>having a social life
pick one

This. He fucking knows what they do when you enter the country. He knows that, he's done it multiple times. Stop fucking leaving all the time if you hate it that much.

This. Zack moved there permanently, Cobb is becoming a citizen or some equivalent and Chase does everything ELP does without bitching about it. He has choices.

he's qanon

tbf were I from shitholes like Britain or Burgerstan I'd move too