Who did it and why?

Who did it and why?

Attached: 0F5B030E-056D-4FD0-AA6B-1D88BF7FA0D7.jpg (750x790, 407.11K)

Hornswoggle knows because he did it.

It was Sullivan

>says he knows nothing, as he strokes his chin, a physical tell that a person has information and is withholding
>"who knows if drugs were involved.."
>everybody fucking knows drugs were involved
he's a bad actor

Kevin Sullivan killed Chris and his family. Like Mike Graham said in his shoot interview with RF before the murders about what happened with Chris and Nancy.
>"What Chris did to Kevin was the worst thing you can do to one of the boys. Kevin's out in the ring and Chris is in the back fucking around with his wife. Nancy is a blackhearted bitch and shit starter, she completely screwed Kevin. Kevin never said a word. Didn't ever do anything to Chris or even address it at work. It was business as usual. If someone did that to me I'd fucking kill them. I asked Kevin "How could you not do anything?" Because Kevin is violent guy, I mean not someone to just be done like that. And he said "Mike, I lost my wife. I lost my brand new house on Daytona Beach. I am losing most of my money... All I had left is my job. I couldn't lose that too. I couldn't let her win."

He got his revenge in the end.

Attached: Kevin Sullivan flees Benoit home after triple murder, 2007 .jpg (678x499, 79.65K)

The Midget Mafia, but what did Benoit have on them?

It's always interesting how so many people have all the answers to everything but no actual proof to back up those so called answers. Kind of pathetic to see wrestlers cope about this and deviate from the fact that Benoit was a piece of shit, but guess what....? Benoit was a murderous piece of shit. Deal with it and move on. No pseudo-sob story about him and his family, or how he was 'friendly' around the boys is gonna change that.

Fuck off "The Taskmaster" Kevin Sullivan.

Sup Kevin
We're coming for you bitch

This

You can't prove it because it all got scrubbed awAy you dumb Carine. Of course a sheep like you would believe what the pigs tell you.

Micro Man sends his regards

Attached: microman.jpg (634x409, 34.48K)

Sullivan is a red herring. Chavo had Benoit killed

Attached: steinerpepe.jpg (700x641, 258.61K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO everyone's out to get me, everything's a conspiracy or a government plot controlled by the Illuminati
>I know this because some guy on YouTube named Ron with an incoherent U.S. southeastern accent making 240p videos in his trailer park told me so
>My Benoit dindu nuffin he was a good boy
>I know this because I jacked off to his fake fights for years
This type of logic and thinking you possess calls for medication.

Keep grazing sheep. Its all you're good at

Jim Carrey

If you know, you know

>You're a sheep if you don't follow or listen to what some random schizo on YouTube says
Irony

You know thinking back about it
It’s kind of fucked what Benoit and Nancy did to this fella
No way a relationship could have good karma with a foundation like that

Hey you're projecting pretty hard there sheep

Because Benoit forgot to put him in the enclosed pool area with the dogs.

If you're follower of anyone on YouTube, then you are what you hate.

about 3-4 inches?

But why?

Attached: 8328B687-110B-486E-8EFA-1A08F9029896.png (560x430, 436.74K)

Attached: Christian-Cage.jpg (800x533, 27.77K)