Would a wrestling promotion like AEW, Impact or NWA be a good fit for Netflix...

Would a wrestling promotion like AEW, Impact or NWA be a good fit for Netflix? Zoomers don’t care about cable tv anymore. Netflix is arguably the biggest name in on demand streaming. Imagine if Netflix hosted AEW’s weekly shows on their platform. It feels like they’d gain more exposure being shilled by Netflix to the Netflix user base through recommendations than by running ads on a cable tv channel. On the flip side, Netflix gains a cheaply produced weekly original content show.

Attached: 731106D6-4FEF-4761-8E03-F966D558C4AB.jpg (512x250, 20.89K)

Everyone I know is canceling Netflix soon because of the price hike. Now would be the perfect time for Tony to try to get some content on HBO Max.

LU was actually on Netflix

Netflix is trash and people keep cancelling due to shitty original content, losing content to other services, and price hikes.

Serialized as a teen show?
Would make wrestling mainstream again

No it would be better on hulu. Just as bit at this point and they know how to handle live tv. Netflix can barely handle weekly tv. They just let it sit around in the catalog after the first two weeks and forget to take off the new episodes sign. Hulu if a nhl game is on BAM its right there right when I boot it up

everyone you know must be fucking poor lmfaooo

literally everybody has neetflix and uses it often

He's right though. Netflix is still huge because it was the first streaming service and built up a brand name from all it's content over the years. But that has changed. And more and more people are realizing there are better options than Netflix.

Netflix is 90% of antidraws shows and failure.
Is current wwe but with 5 good faces in the main event instead Rollins and reigns

Only pedos and anti white racists still watch netflix. Aew and wwe both fit with them.

based schizo

kek, way to expose your bubble of pedos and anti white racists

I genuinely think that the "Women of Wrestling" reboot gets picked up by them. It's progressive in nature of focusing on women, cheap, most of the team behind it's reformation are LA types and they can bring in those GLOW actors for cameos.

Based means gay. I am not a faggot. Schizo means multiple personalities. I don't have those either. What inbred shithole are you from, so that I can avoid it?

Sweden

>exist*nce

Kek. Was never going to go there anyways. I hate muslims.

the power of autism compels you

You're not smart enough to be autistic ya dropout

Post iq. Mine is 137. Autism comes from being injected by inbred jew dna, and is made worse by eating white flower. It has nothing to do with intelligence. God, you're fucking stupid.

It's on Tubi now last I checked.

>white flower

Nice "IQ" KWAB

Netflix is literally too gay for wrestling.
Read that again.
They are TOO GAY
For sweaty half naked men.
It's that bad and is why it's losing subs.