Pitch your gimmick

Attached: 1583979556760.jpg (1058x800, 149.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pnXJGNo08v0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D's personal toilet.

i'm extremely racist

How about you give me the strap and I beat up everyone?

Attached: F172644C-07BE-4401-AF11-1D5E2F23FFFC.jpg (1024x734, 53.79K)

First wrestler to identify as a mat and want other wrestlers to roll around on top of me and get pinned.

My entrance theme is just a mp4 of Ben Parker talking about the white man's burden

Attached: uncle ben.png (752x1204, 1.64M)

How about I rape you with a strap

I spend all day on an internet forum crying over wrestlers/promotions I don't like.

How's that different from any other wrestler?

Nah me is

The Mudshow Outlaw
I wear a cowboy hat, do nothing but high spots and comedy spots, sell nothing, kick out of finishers at either 1 or 3.5 and do all of my promos in an anxious and monotone voice.

dimes heel idea: annoying libtard that makes fun of rednecks and annoyingly shills vaccines

comedy act: nigga who always complains about his wife, blames his losses on her and has a meta story that progresses in his promos about his wife

dimes woman wrestler: 2000s scene girl aesthetic and emo music as an opener, kinda clueless and nosells serious promos like charlotte. has fishnets

I would work as ref for a few months making a show of getting more upset over rule breaking. Eventually I would get fed up and go into business for myself as the ultimate rule breaker.

my name is dime guy people call me dimes i can never be fired
>can I get a DIMES yeah?
>*crowd* DIMES YEAH

Angry Incel working the female roster into a shoot

Steve Austin, but with a Boston accent and Dunkin coffee instead of beer.

basically Andrade but with fluent english

I'm Charlotte but with a 5 inch penis instead of her 7incher

My name is Dean Dimes, I throw dimes at the audience in my entry pose and walk in, entrance song is youtube.com/watch?v=pnXJGNo08v0
My move set is themed around money, including a penny, which is a short range power punch that sends people back. A nickel - a shameless superman punch ripoff, a spinning dropkick called dime, a leg lock submission called quarter and a finisher called FULL DOLLAR
My secret heel weapon is a "fist full of dollars" where I make a makeshift brass knuckle out of coins when the referee doesn't see it.

I'm a sexist, racist, rapist, antisemitic, islamophobic, transphobic, fatphobic, pedophilic bisexual guy and I kill people (of all ages) and rape their corpse before eating them

The greatest jobber in the world but I'm also suicidal. I sell things so well because I want to shoot break my neck and die in the ring

BASED, VINCE GIVE THIS FAG THE STRAP

i'm depressed and throw every match because i hate myself