Is it me or am i the only who thinks hook isn't really... impressive in the ring...

is it me or am i the only who thinks hook isn't really... impressive in the ring? like i don't get why some people like him. i mean, they can have their own opinions and such. but he just uses the same moves in matches ( and i know some wrestlers do this too so don't come at me ). idk, i just feel like some people only think he's good because he's handsome. this is probably an unpopular opinion but i feel like this since he's deputed on aew. b

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96.87K)

No user. I'm sure there's lots of tasteless dimwits.

he's not, but he has enough attitude to make up for it.
the """"""""""sport"""""""""" is about amusement, and he amuses.

user, rassling has degraded to the point that doing judo and bjj basics are impressive enough

He started out like an ironic meme. They cheered him to be ironic.
Then he had a match layed out by Taz which was old school ecw and good.
He just seems like a little asshole zoomer rich kid and i wanna break his face.
Then i realized lil' Taz worked me hard and yeah this kid is a futjre GOAT

He looks good doing the moves that he does, but Hook has never really been tested, he's never been seen selling moves or doing anything other than 5 minute squashes. But he's only on his like 5th career match or something so I don't expect him to be amazing, it's just impressive that he's so over given what a rookie he is

He's weak physically. I've seen him have trouble picking up guys who don't go up for him perfectly.

He's 22, 5'6" and already still stronger than Romannetty lol

Cornette: "I LOVE this fucking kid. We hadn't seen enough to know if he could do anything, to the point it became a rib. But fuck, he's in great shape and more importantly: He's got attitude. The facial expressions and just the way he comes off when he's heeling the people. He's got some natural things, and I know he's training with a lot of guys, but he's got shit you couldn't really teach if his personality was just a bag of wet fucking lettuce. He carried himself really well, especially when he realized he was doing well. The judo throws, he's smooth and has got a different kind of style than anybody else. Even though he's green, he's still aggressive. It was great."

>looks like an anime character

obese weebs love guys like this

I think for 3 or 4 squash matches he's shown a variety of different suplexes, I wouldn't say his moveset is any more limited than anyone else.

I mean, he's five matches in and he wrestles differently from everyone else. That's more or less what you want and part of how he's over.

It's a zoomer fuck who walks around like he's a big deal, then he goes in and actually flips you over and shit. It's the same reason boxing purists seethe about the Pauls, even though they draw the most and at least train hard.

>why is he trying to get over signature moves
you dumb mark.

He's redditors new FOTM. Wait until the bloom is off the rose

His popularity is mostly a meme, but I like his moveset a lot.

like...i mean....you sound like a retard idk

yeah he's not very good compared to most wrestlers, but good for his level of training. the problem is, because of the overhype he'll be pushed too early and exposed.

He's doing excibition marchese for now. He spamm the same moves with the goal of making them his trademarks

>2 more weeks, trust his plan drQnes

When will he put on some muscles?
He looks like a twink with no beef.

He litterally still havent fully developed yet. He's what, 22 years old?

Who even has AEW pushed too soon?