Memes aside, would Goldberg beat Nash if it was a shoot?

Attached: Nash Goldberg.jpg (800x450, 44.01K)

"Cryin'" Daniel Bryan was raped by a gay black gentleman in 2010.

easily, Nash got beaten up by his son

What a raped bitch

but enough about cryan

Nash? RAPED

*His Wife's son

>poster count didn't go up

Nash was raped in the bum anus.

that’s actually his son, nigga looks too much like him to not be his offspring

>1792
By Providence, a man of such feminine character!

Attached: M2013_101_1-AV001-20150127.jpg (1503x2100, 331.86K)

Jewberg would have beaten Nashes shit in
With Nash's fucked knees and Torn anus he wouldnt stand a chance against Jewberg

DEAR OH DEAR

His legs are really bad and they're really thin. All anyone would have to do is get Nash off his feet.

That said he was a bouncer in Detroit. And he physically did shit to people backstage like swing a bat directly over the Nasty Boys heads in WCW when they stiffed Scott and threatened to beat the fuck out of them and they didn't do shit. Neither did Samoa Joe or Piper. But I think a lot of that is because he's huge and intimidating. He got by on that and probably didn't have to engage in many real drag out fights.

He does have reach on Bill, if he could knock Bill out before he could do anything then I bet Nash. If not and Bill took him off his feet, he's fucked.

>But I think a lot of that is because he's huge and intimidating.
He's also politically intimidating. If you beat up Nash your career would be absolutely fucked afterwards. You'd have to be really stupid to do it even if you could shoot kick his ass with your eyes closed.

Bill played football. Nash played baaketball.

KWAB

Nash played the sport that allowed him to be friends with as many black gentlemen as possible.

Goldberg jobbed to Jericho and Nash could /heem/ Jericho

OP isn't interested. Thread is falseflag to post gay fanfic in it. Necrobumped over and over until the faggot leaves.

True. And he knew that, in fact according to Scott and Nash himself he screamed at the Nasty Boys "YOU WANNA FIND OUT WHO REALLY HAS STROKE AROUND HERE MOTHERFUCKERS?" Eric was going to fire them on the spot when he heard.

Nastys only kept their jobs because Scott himself saved them, told them that they thought they were in the right when they stiffed him because they thought he had previously stiffed them in purpose and laughed about it. He may have knowing Scott but he claimed it was an accident and he was doing a nervous laugh to Kevin when he told him, saying "Damn man I accidentally stiffed Saggs bad" but all they saw was his laughing with Kev right after.

meds

>actually believing Nash's bullshit story about punking about Piper

Holy markola

Other people saw it too user. The only version of the story that doesn't agree with the others is Pipers.

Nash may be a fake tough guy but so was Piper.

Piper was a crazy guy. Nash used his backstage influence to get people to back down. He was actually a total bitch, which you'd know if you followed his career or anything related to the guy now (like his own son beating his ass).

If your son is physically attacking you while drunk you're not going to beat the fuck out of your child dude. Sorry, I have kids myself. They aren't as old as Tristan was when that happened of course but if I put myself in same situation I'd be trying to restrain him and probably get beat up a little in the process. Same as if my wife tried to beat my ass (she did get physical a couple of times when we were dating), I'm not going to beat the fuck out of her, I'm going to restrain her.

>Piper was a crazy guy
now whos the mark? he was a fake tough guy coke fiend

So let me get this straight: if you refuse to fight someone because he will have his buddy, who runs the company, fire you, then you're a bitch. But if you refuse to fight your drunk son then you're a hero?

Oh no wolfie yet again gets assblasted like Nash, KWAB

Yes. Whats hard to understand about that? If they weren't a bitch they'd go work somewhere else.

Crazy as in he didn't really care about his wellbeing. Not that he was literally insane. Nash was a pussy that only acted tough because he had the backing of management, and everyone knew it.

>But if you refuse to fight your drunk son then you're a hero?
I never said that. I just said that's why Nash has some marks on his face and Tristan was unharmed.
Stop LARPing as me

Being afraid to lose your job isn't the same as being afraid of getting beat up. I can't explain it any clearer than that, pal.

Yes Kevin Nash encountered half a dozen belligerent African American males in a Detroit alleyway. Yes they wanted to do him harm. However, being a 6'10 pro wrestler, Kevin Nash was easily able to dispose of them. Utilizing his "Big Boot" and "Jack Knife Power Bomb". One tried to pull a gun but I was to fast for him and knocked him out. Kevin Nash left unscathed. The African Americans did not. Kevin Nash then when into the adjacent night club and had intercourse with my assailants girlfriends. Making Disesl a Top, not a Bitch.

With this truth shared, from this point onward, we shall never say KWAB (kek wat a bitch) but rather KWATC (kek wat a Top Chad) when referring to Big Sexy Kevin Nash.

So remember, KWAB is no longer acceptable when talking about me and we should have daily Kevin Nash threads with the KWATC (kek wat a Top Chad) monocure.

KWATC Woolfpac

Yeah you are a straight up faggot

>he didn't really care about his wellbeing
Of course he did. What a mark. He was just high most of his career.