Let's say Brock never left WWE in 2004

Book all his WrestleMania matches after WrestleMania 20 up until now

Attached: Brock_Lesnar_bio.png (1200x675, 1.22M)

He probably jobs to Cena at 21 and the JBL reign never happens

WWE continues to lose viewers and its an actual possibility they go out of business.

Book him against HHH at WM22, 24 & 25 so Paul doesn’t shit up the main event scene

He would stop either Cena or Batista's push. Vince doesn't like too many people on the top of his card. Possibly Brock would get drafted to Raw to go over Triple H at WM 21 instead of Batista. Defeats Edge at WM 22 to win back the WHC, defends against Michaels at 23, defends against Orton at 24, has a non title match with Cena at 25 in which he puts over Cena and loses a triple threat match against the Miz and Cena for the world title. Don't honestly see him lasting last after 2010.

crossdressing/dancing gimmick by 2006

ODs in a hotel room of some bumfuck podunk in 2005

>WM 21: John Cena - WWE Championship
>WM22: Undertaker and Kurt Angle - World Heavyweight Championship - Triple threat
>WM 23 : Batista - World Heavyweight Championship
>WM 24: Randy Orton - WWE Championship
>WM 25: Edge - WWE Championship
>WM 26: Sheamus
>WM 27: Triple H
>WM 28: John Cena
>WM 29: CM Punk
>WM 30: The Rock
>WM 31: Daniel Bryan - WWE Championship
>WM 32: The Undertaker
>WM 33: Roman Reigns - Universal Championship
>WM 34: Braun Strowman - Universal Championship
>WM 35: Drew McIntyre - WWE Championship
>WM 36: Bray Wyatt - WWE Championship
>WM 37: Bobby Lashley - WWE Championship
>WM 38: Matt Riddle - WWE Championship

Name changed to just 'Lesnar'

Gets a singing gimmick and changes name to Baroque Lesnar

He'd just get the Roman push except he was actually talented. Cena might actually have some competition too.

Gets a retard gimmick, renames himself Bork Lasner, holds the US title for a few weeks, then drops it to Orlando Jordan and gets future endeavored soon after

>Cena might actually have some competition too.
This. They would've been the Rock & Austin of the era, and probably would've made for better storylines and matches along the way. Definitely would've made the era much better. After Brock left was when things started dwindling downhill fast.

kek

Cena never happens. Brock was over in a way Cena never was. There's no PG era to capitalize on the only audience that found Cena palatable, because Cena is in the midcard, or maybe even in TNA.

he'd have died due to heart complications by 2010
between the steroids, vodka, and pills

Mania 21 - beats Kurt Angle
Mania 25 - jobs to Batista
Mania 26 - jobs to Undertaker
Mania 31 - jobs to Strowman
Mania 32 - beats Cesaro.

That's it. He wouldn't be in another Mania from then on. The best thing Brock ever did was to leave the WWE and make a name for himself in the UFC. Yeah, he was a mediocre champion, but he was still a champion. He leveraged that to a strong WWE career, which in turn, leveraged into a stronger UFC career. Had Brock never left, he would have been just an upper midcard jobber like Rusev or Cesaro. He'd have had to ask Sable to come out of retirement so that he could get a push he was promised, only to be put in a cuck angle. He'd probably be in Lance Archer's position at AEW right now.

>Bork never leaving would have save the business
Based

Wm 21 vs batista
Wm 22 vs john cena
Wm 23 vs undertaker
Wm 24 vs floyd
Wm 25 vs shawn
Wm 26 vs randy
Wm 27 vs sting
Wm 28 vs rock
Wm 29 vs punk
Wm 30 onwards the same

I won’t do it, but I wish Brock could’ve wrestled Shawn Michaels. Come to think of it, I wish he did more in Japan as well. Imagine Brock wrestling Kobashi or Kawada. I understand why they didn’t happen, I just wish they did. Brock is capable of having a great match with almost anyone.

He's severely underrated as a worker. His CM Punk match was terrific. One of the tragedies of his suplex city gimmick is it basically stopped him from working, not that he minds I'm sure.