Trad wife

>trad wife
>mommy milkers
>incredibly racist
Rhonda is top tier waifu

Attached: Polish_20220129_184912031.jpg (1768x993, 899.22K)

She's a quadroon.

She ugly though

she's dumb trailer trash that got HEEM'D by Nunes and Holmes

Wouldn't it be SHEEM'D?

Why do people on Any Forums larp like they're traditional while using non traditional things like the internet and Any Forums? You aren't traditional. Using the technology that killed traditional values isn't traditional. Stop larping

Attached: 581b406283faa.image.jpg (700x641, 46.42K)

Varg still uses the internet

Yeah and he isn't traditional and already bent the knee to non whites

>>incredibly racist
>married a hawaiian mutt

i only hate it when it's Americans acting like tradtional whites when they are like 10% of everything from Europe, circumsised, and have no identity racially

>Varg
KWAB

Attached: 1610616484706.jpg (640x799, 115.77K)

Varg's autism over brown eyes waa always stupid, even 2015 Any Forums thought he was a sperg over it

If she doesn't try to be a super babyface like last time then maybe i will like her

her husband is hawaiian chud

vargxirs...

Technology wasn't the ultimate death of traditional values, it was liberalism. You could easily have a technological society that was anti-liberal.

The only good thing to come from liberalism was gun ownership and property rights, everything else was a fucking disaster

She got heem'd by the best in the world, no shame in that.

Attached: 1587463929462.webm (720x404, 2.99M)

Varg is a faggot e celeb , he's no different than your average youtuber

Attached: 1619741709244.jpg (964x756, 113.83K)

I'm too lazy to post a basedjak but that's what you are

How the fuck did Euronymous end up being the Michaels?

How can you spend SO MUCH time thinking about your DNA, your race etc..., making it one of the things you talk about the most? I will never understand racists.

That's nor varg buddy. Just a tranny doing what all trannies do their whole life. Lie and lie some more.

Attached: 0000000000000878778687667.jpg (852x639, 182.68K)

Ask the blacks. They always focus on race. They are the most racist people on the planet.

>b-b-but the blacks!!!

>I've never lived near or worked with black people so I think everything that goes against them is wrong and raycisss
Learn yourself something son.

>I've never lived near or worked with black people
That's where you're wrong. I didn't live in sole fucking ghetto, though.

There's nothing else they've personally achieved to be proud of. That's all it comes down to. Same with any ethnicity that talks about it 24/7. There are small variables, but that's the core. Just look at them and what they do. These aren't productive people. lmao. I used to believe the meme they genuinely believed in their shit, but it's not about making [insert race] better at all.

But Varg did things! He murdered another insane guy and made some songs!

>d&c kikery
Fuck off Israeli

We don't sign our posts here.

No, he's right. Other post was about Whites, and the first thing in response was 'what about the blacks'. Always blaming someone else. That's why you're all the fucking same.

nah, tb h I was talking about racists in general. But his reply reeks of ''DA BLACK DA REEL RASSIS'' Any Forumsshit

>le trad wife
>did full frontal nudity shoot for Playboy

Attached: 1634041089124.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

this feels like broscience but I don't even have the single fuck required to google what the fuck the truth is