ABHISHEK SHOOTIN

ABHISHEK SHOOTIN

Attached: FKVEaOpXIAYpCan.jfif.jpg (680x609, 46.67K)

Kinda antisemitic

Are pajeets smarter than smarks?

He's right.

They're booking the shows now?

the fact anyone gives these dirt sheet writers the time of day is about as low test as you can be. I give this tweet 7 stars

this guy shits in the street and wipes with his hand and he's still smarter than the average western smark faggot.

Attached: Untitled.png (1143x939, 1.05M)

>Brayn

Who's Brayn Alvarez?

So what retard didn't think Ronda was going to win the second she came out?

At least she was a shocking entrance

Care to extrapolate?

There is something to be said for all the marks who read dirtsheets every single day and then complain that the Rumble was predictable. For example, if you weren't constantly abreast of the online chatter from these guys, then there'd be no way you were expecting Ronda to show up again.

Based Meltz working the drones into a seething cope

shut up fag

I don't read dirtsheets, and Rhonda returning did surprise me, but the second Brock lost to Lashley I instantly knew he was winning the Rumble, and the moment Rhonda came out I knew she was winning. You don't have to be a genius to figure this shit out

>e chad holds onto his big titty hot wife
>gayew faggot redditroon looks like an aids ridden senior citizen with a wife manlier than him
Accurate

meds

Meds

medS

Street shitters are so stupid, I wish I could come up with all the funny talking points they have. Love those little knuckle heads, honestly the funniest group of people

i love how antismarks shit on meltzer constantly but also unironically believe he's the most powerful man in wrestling

Every industry, especially sports, has insiders. Wrestling was never going to be the exception.

Ronda made a comment earlier in the week and Becky responded to it. You don't need a dirtsheet to realize they were setting something up. Just like when Edge kept denying he was healthy and returning years ago. The performers do themselves no favors when they do shit like that if they want it to be a surprise. Not all of us follow dorks like Sean Ross or Cultaholic.

Ronda damn near said she was coming back.
And, the moment Lesnar lost, everyone in the arena knew he was 30.

>abreast
Hehehe

Even if they didn't spoil Ronda, you could still have deduced she was going over as soon as her music hit. Long absence, big name, returns at the rumble. Yeah, she's winning.

why ya cryin, dronie?

lotta edrone tears behind their cope

But this tweet gives them the time of day lol

If those guys can ruin your big stadium show than you ain't doing as well as you thought to being with.