Two white people won the Royal Rumble? Yeah but why wasn't Jay Lethal on Rampage...

>Two white people won the Royal Rumble? Yeah but why wasn't Jay Lethal on Rampage? There's no representation! *posts the fast nationals*

Attached: alfred-seethe.png (400x400, 142.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a-MffjQWGdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does a black guy like this have the whitest first name ever? And what even is his last name? Asian? Hawaiian? Why isn't his name like Darnell Washington or something.

>Darnell Washington
das racis

Funny how he never says anything negative about WWE.

I dunno if there's ever been a running back for the Seahawks named Darnell Washington, but Darnell Washington is a running back for the Seahawks-ass name.

Kek

dope ass charcuterie-bro...

Ronda is black though

Attached: 4C549CF5-1CA5-4843-9796-40436E3F0161.jpg (1125x1462, 743.52K)

NIGGER.

>gets paid off by WWE to be a shill with deli meat in your path

Attached: 1642244395774.png (932x549, 638.51K)

that nigga looks whiter than her

>Another black Alfred

kek i love how much this dude makes the aewtists shit their pants and cry

the Dante Martin of physicians

Hi alfred! Wheres the fast nationals this week ya fucking chud?

The only thing black people ever want to talk about, is that they're black. They have no other interests, ideas, experiences, etc. If you try to talk about literally anything else, they will immediately attempt to relate the topic back to being black. Want to talk about wrestling? Black. Saw a movie? Black. Think this new game will be good? Black. Want to get something to eat? Black.

Tight end for Georgia Bulldogs

maybe you should stop talking to black female liberal arts students

youtu.be/a-MffjQWGdc

You're a schizo.

should change his name to African Coconut

Then most likely you talked to some light skinned militant lesbian/gay black person. I'm black and I like talk about wrestling. Especially UWFi or BattlArts wrestling.

>I'm black
that's fixable now

Attached: 1623355880143.webm (480x600, 865.41K)

He's from Chico and uses the word "charcuterie". Fool is a total Oreo.

That looks like it's in reverse

Niggers actually come to Any Forums? Why? This place is for everyone except your kind. Verification not required.

the smoke goes up, if it was reversed it would go down

>Especially UWFi or BattlArts wrestling
what the fuck is this shit you goober

>Niggers actually come to Any Forums? Why? This place is for everyone except your kind.
So NEETs, incels, mass killers, weebs, schizoids, and pedos are predominantly non-black.

so this guy is just a race baiter?

Yes. If every other tweet is about race, they clearly have issues.

I'm willing to side with edrones against this faggot in a "once in a lifetime" 2 on 1 handicap match

Any ForumsCELS WE GOT TOO COCKY!

He's an e-drone who hopped on the racegrift. Clown has been attempting to make an online presence for over a decade, used to write for BleacherReport as "Big Nasty"