This is why people prefer AEW

This is why people prefer AEW
Now go ahead and tell me how 'based' Brock is

Attached: FKUyndtWUAQIPul.jpg (544x680, 96.01K)

Smarks aren't people

Brock > Jungle Boy

Brock is based and as an AEW fan I wish we had him.

neither are your kin, Rajish.

If Brock went to AEW tomorrow you would jerk off until your dick was covered in strawberries and your mouth was filled with your own cum. IN between you'd post how underused he was in WWE. Cope.

fpbp
seethe more

Attached: 1642306417737.jpg (964x875, 233.54K)

hows that adam cole working out for ya, tranny?

Attached: 1641442120760.gif (200x200, 3.85M)

he is literally the only reason/point of interest in watching WWE for me

Same, only reason I've tuned in sometimes over the past 10 years. Stopped watching full time around 2006.

Only cause he's in his final run and shows up in gimmicky costumes and cuts his own promos. Completely stale when he's just le monster

I like what AEW is doing right now but they gotta trim the shitters. Jungle Boy is a Walkmart Matt Riddle, and now they brought in fucking Danhaussen. Sammy Guevara too is an absolute shitter. So is Hangman Page. They should build the new generation around MJF, Hook, Darby and Switchblade/Adam Cole and keep pushing CM Punk, Omega, Moxley, Cody and Bryan Danielson at the top for now until the others are ready.

> people prefer AEW
Kek no they don’t

nah, speak for yourself homo
i've always marked for brock because he's a freakshow athlete, a living breathing spectacle
would much rather watch brock beat the shit out of a guy for 3 minutes than watch some indie darlings do flips and tricks for 30 minutes

Brock winning is not why it sucked. The show is terrible and the only watchable thing is Brock and Roman

> They should build the new generation around "sports team bad" manlet kike
lmao

>people prefer AEW
But they do worse numbers than WWE.

I'm not a zoomer so I already lived through the "freakshow athlete" Brock run at least 10 times now. I prefer character more than I do flips or le monster gimmick. Brock is at his peak when he's showing character.

Attached: Z.jpg (300x168, 6.68K)

He had some of the best matches and angles of his career when he was working as the monster, running through guys like Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, and Finn Bálor. Not to mention his previous Rumble entry was great.

>He had some of the best matches and angles of his career....Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, and Finn Bálor.

His best matches were in the 00s with Kurt Angle and Eddie Guerrero.

Wow you're an actual zoomer

So Brock is completely stale aside from him working a new gimmick and doing his own promos. Good job making your argument sound retarded so no one else has to point it out.

Sammy, Dannhausen and Page are all manlets too. What can you do when all they have is manlets? Push the best manlets.

Do you even know what my argument is or are you just sucking your thumb? He doesn't need a new gimmick, when he breaks away from Paul Heyman he becomes more interesting, there's nothing new about him being a monster unless you were born in 2001

why did you call him an eslop?

>Do you even know what my argument
Are you asking because you don't remember or because you're trying to backpedal and cope?

yes they do WWE is completely unwatchable

What about this post is causing your brain to short circuit?

"Some of" being the operative phrase, you actual retard.

Hyperautism demanded he type first and read second.

>yes they do WWE is completely unwatchable
>Watches Royal Rumble

You can't backtrack your way out of this. Brock was more of a monster in his early days and you listed matches that happened in the last 5 years as some of "his best" You're a literal child.

How would you know something was unwatchable if you don't watch it? I won't be tuning in to RAW to watch the "fall-out" of this trash heap of an event

You mean the post that several people pointed out was stupid? Yes we have identified that post as proof you're retarded and contradict yourself. Which you're still doing. You might be retarded but at least you're consistent.

>How would you know something was unwatchable if you don't watch it?
Amazing logic here. You've obviously applied this to other areas of your life.
>"How can I know I'm not a homo unless I watch it?"

>several people
I'm amazed at your IQ level friend. Why are you so mad about even? Isn't it past your bed time?

Fpbp

You mean this is why a small number of people prefer AEW.

>Defending the worst WWE product in its entire history
I feel bad for you on a personal level, explains your character, you had to grow up on 4 Roman Reigns main events in a row, that's why you're so uptight

>I'm amazed at your IQ level friend.
I'm sure you're amazed by anyone and anything with an IQ higher than your own. Glad you stopped arguing and are just seething now.

Normies love and are amazed by The Beast Brock Lesnar. They don't know what AEW even is.

>Arguing
What were you arguing? Cause you just showed up seething and frothing like the teenager that you are.

>I feel bad for you on a personal level
I'm happy about this. If you're feeling bad for me I must be doing something right. Anyone who has any "personal level" feelings about fake fighting is unironically a social retard.

>I feel bad for you on a personal level
Please, you're a tranny. Your existence is more miserable than anyone earth.

The truth is none of the shows are creating new "stars." The closest thing they have to stars are guys who were around in past eras when more people were watching.

More projection eh?

>What were you arguing?
Nothing now. It seems you've finally agreed you had a retarded opinion and have happily dropped it. Now you're just projecting and typing because you want to have the "last word" on an online wrestling forum.

What backtracking? He can have multiple, good monster runs, you fucking autist. Him ragdolling Zach Gowen was great. Him ragdolling John Cena was also great. And the aforementioned matches are among his best. Deal with it.

>What backtracking?
>Completely stale when he's just le monster
>He can have multiple, good monster runs
Woo lad....

>people prefer AEW

the ratings tell a different story

>inb4demofags

old people don't like change, old people are the majority viewer for WWE

>Brock is the best thing about WWE
>Only when he's got a gimmick that involves character
>No he's great when he's a monster
>He's always going to be booked as a monster, he's interesting when he's doing his own thing
>*Autistic screeching*

You alright?

>Nothing
>now
You never had an argument dumbo. Keep fretting teenager, they say the brain isn't fully developed until age 25, but for you we can give you an extra bit of leeway

I don't watch wrestling that much anymore, but I stick around for the lore, and that Mickey James stat is sick. Anyone else feel like the stats are the only thing that matters in this hobby anymore?

Brock vs Page is believeable

Will anyone ever break Austin's RR win record?

young people and old people prefer WWE, midlife crisis neckbeards prefer AEW

>You never had an argument dumbo
No see that's you. And it keeps getting pointed out. You keep doing this thing where you get confused. My working theory for this is that you're a fucking moron.

Never, as it should be, maybe tied but never broken.

My argument was that Brock is superior when he has a gimmick to go along with his monster aura. You showed up being a keyboard warrior cause you're mentally 12. You cannot fathom the thought of anyone not thinking exactly like you cause you're a pouty child. Let's see how long you can keep going.

I'm good with Brock winning. I have the fatigue.

He's not though.

Brock is so based that it only took him 10 minutes to expose Bobby Lashley.

Brock broke the buck.

>He's always going to be booked as a monster, he's interesting when he's doing his own thing
>*Autistic screeching*
Literally what the fuck are you trying to say here?

>My argument was that Brock is superior when he has a gimmick to go along with his monster aura.
>He can have multiple, good monster runs
>He doesn't need a new gimmick,
>there's nothing new about him being a monster unless you were born in 2001
>Only cause he's in his final run and shows up in gimmicky costumes and cuts his own promos.
I think it's time for your meds.

Not as long as Vince is still alive.

His match with Dean Ambrose at mania was a complete disaster. In fact, that entire feud was shambolic. A big part of that was because Brock just showed up and beat up Dean, and then left. If there was an actual story, it would have been memorable, but it wasn't. In fact I'd say that's one of the worst wrestlemania matches in recent history.

obese faggot tranny smarks arent people

Quoting a retard here user. All three of those quotes are from one person who somehow thinks they reconcile nicely with each other.

>His match with Dean Ambrose at mania was a complete disaster.
Because Dean wanted to have a match where they rolled in garbage and he tasered Brock. Had nothing to do with Brock.

>I flesh out my argument for him in simple to understand sentences and give ample opportunity for him to give a counter
>He still doesn't get it and keeps on spazzing out
I give up

You can win this one on a technicality chief.

You're simply too dense. English probably not your first language.

And what about his multiple other great matches with other wrestlers, like Bryan or Styles? He also had the better Goldberg matches in recent history than his initial run. A single dud with Mox doesn't bury an entire gimmick.

It had everything to do with Brock completely not caring. These past few months he cares probably cause he's getting paid a boat-load of money and it's a rumored final run.

>You can win this one on a technicality chief.
The technicality being that you're a fucking moron, yes. You should try to do something about your technicality user.

>Mox
Cringer
>Better Goldberg matches
Wouldn't call finisher spam "better matches"

>It had everything to do with Brock completely not caring.
Brock did not care to roll in garbage correct.

Then why aren’t they watching aew?

Brock correctly identified dean as a no dimes shitter. Hes been generous with plenty of people

The feud was awful and 90% of the blame was on Brock.

>The feud was awful and 90% of the blame was on Brock.
The feud was awful because Dean doesnt know how to have a match that doesnt involve garbage match rules. He still doesnt.

The feud was never going to be a 5 star classic technical match with wrist locks. It was supposed to get personal and end in an all out brawl, preferably a last man standing match, and yet Brock phoned it in and just spammed suplexes.

>The feud was never going to be a 5 star classic technical match with wrist locks
You can have a match that doesnt involve literal tasers or weapons that isn't a technical match. Stop grasping at straws and cope. Dean isn't a good in ring wrestler. He does good to great promos and then is shit to decent in ring. Brock has shown he can work with anyone who can actually wrestle. Unless you're going to cope and go "Everyone carried Brock!". There is yet to be anyone that can carry Dean to a great match

This match would be some literal kino

OP is a massive faggot