There are people unironically hating on this ppv despite it giving us this pure unfiltered kino

>there are people unironically hating on this ppv despite it giving us this pure unfiltered kino
streamable.com/neooig

Attached: wobbly country gal.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

impact doesn't actually mean anything and womens wrestling sucks you fat schizo

OP I don't give a FUCK about lady wrestling

unironically the only good thing on the entire show and that's because they stuck to their word and let her come out to Hardcore Country

if she is not the terking slut of impact i dont care

I will say that I am surprised that they actually let her come out to Hardcore Country.

what is kino about some washed up bitter overrated cunt coming out with a title from a company nobody gives a shit about?

>In WWE a year ago as a jobber that gets no reaction
>Unceremoniously fired and goes to TNA
>Enters rumble and gets a megapop and treated like a legend
Wrestling fans are so retarded

Mickie is a legend

>Hardcore Country plays
>announce her a champ
>let her wear the belt
>let her stay longer than five minutes
>didn't get eliminated in a humiliating fashion
Genuinely surprised and glad WWE gave Mickie and Impact respect.

isnt it called the knockouts title lmao wwe didnt even call it by name

Really goes to show that people on this board don't know what they're talking about.

This, in her prime that was literally peak woman. Even at her advanced age she is still hotter than most of the younger girls. Pic unrelated obviously because thats Alex

Attached: 8v01504qj4241.jpg (786x799, 118.39K)

What was the point? Is Lita going to be challenging her at the next Impact PPV?

Mickie made the right choice, comes off as a bigger deal than she did her second WWE run, and now has the potential to maybe even wrestle a PPV match here or there without dealing with the jobber aura full time while she does Impact which nobody watches

this is how you know vince has lost all self respect letting this midge parade her meme belt about

Maybe but she was literally in WWE a year ago and nobody cared which is why she was fired. This isn't some grand return.

>megapop
imagine believing this. In the context of the show I guess she did better than most but that was the sort of ovation a midcarder would have gotten not that long ago
crowd tonight was fucking dead and I can't blame them the show was trash outside of the first match, which had a bullshit ending because clean finishes are too much to ask at PPVs I guess.

>the crowd chanting TNA when roode and aj faced off

I think if you still watch wwe and you are still trying to boo it into being watchable show, you're retarded, it's not 2014, or 2016, or 2018, quality flew the coupe a long time ago

Wrestling fans in general are just bitter lay-abouts; this was a really cool moment and people will never say so because it's WWE.

I want to chew on Mickie James beef curtains

They were chanting Moxley during the Roman match too.

Mickie drops the Impact title in a few weeks.
She was only given this run because WWE reached out and said Mickie was the only palatable option.
The KO title was given to her for the RR.

Yep. Was pretty cool.

>making your jobber belt even more of a jobber belt

the internet is where people go to gripe over nothing or oversell their fanboyism; theyre two sides of the same misery coin

Bros idk I think Hardcore Country is one of my favorite wrestling themes.

You can hear the piped cheers very clearly

Attached: 1643516932838.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

it's a shame that terrible wwe ppvs are a diamond dozen in the 2020s

The point of Lita eliminating Mickie is to remind Mickie no matter what she will never be in Lita/Trish level of that era. Lita was able to get her revenge and fix the injustice of putting over the flop like Mickie in her full time retirement match

>this qualifies as a megapop today

Holy shit wrestling is fucking dead.

Lita is probably also getting an actual retirement match at some point to make up for her 2006 exit, which while funny as shit was a bit fucked up.

I've been outa the loop for awhile but since when were wwe and impact working together?

Isnt aew and impact working together right now?

Impact ended the AEW partnership in October

Impact ended it?
Genius thinking........

Kenny Omega tanked Impact's ratings.

I highly doubt it was kenny tanking impacts ratings

oh ya i forgot Mickie literally got released instead of getting a real retirement match hen she came back, thats pretty sad

They're working with new japan and ROH now.

Attached: 507.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

what? Kenny made Impact ratings and PPV buys go up

they're working with new japan. not sure what their relationship with ROH is.

The problem is she never got a hint that she was done. They tend not to really do that if they get the hint you going to continue. It's why they were cold to Victoria for so long, They gave her a retirement match and she went off to Impact

True

I thought E Drones said she wasn't going to get a reaction

This was the first WWE show I've watched in a while and I was surprised how dead the crowd was. Usually at least for a RR you get good reactions because at that point they still hold out hope that maybe WWE will setup something interesting for Mania, but the crowd was quiet and it really hurt the show. Like a COVID show even though they supposedly had 40k people there.

Imagine getting excited for a wrestler coming from SIMPact. From TNA of all places.. The absolute state of you faggot.

if they really wanted unfiltered kino they would have had mark carrano run in and get mickie eliminated

Everything that dumb Mickie troll said for a month wouldn't happen actually did kek

Man I forgot about this Mommy/Daughter team

OMG RUBY HECKING RIOTT

>Kino
>Women's wrestling
Choose one.
Women's wrestling born just for coomers user

Nope

Attached: F214322E-C4BC-48D0-A108-F9DCEBB2A40E.jpg (1169x1445, 369.63K)

Impact is wwe developmental

Great apology package to Mickie from WWE.

His absence hasn't hurt aews numbers either.

Somebody post that pic of Mickie drooling on that guy's dick.

>gets her shit sent to her in a trash bag
>comes crawling back
KWAB

Attached: Mickie_James.jpg (396x614, 44.48K)

you are the reason WWE books this boring shit

damn, forgot about this

>megapop
so this is what is a megapop in modern wrestling

>megapop

You have low standards for kino my friend.

>megapop

Attached: 1632267913276.jpg (675x1200, 209.91K)

IP count didn't go up.

then im afraid your add on is broken af

I don't use the mark addon.

The Bliss/Mickie mommy/daughter stuff worked me into massive shoots

Attached: alexa-bliss-mickie-james.gif (498x280, 1.84M)

that was because of a tv glitch

Attached: retards blame kenny.jpg (1109x412, 141.5K)

well, it is her song

Waiting on a wrestling company to unironically to do a slutty mommy/daughter tag team that appeals to coomers.

I was hoping Charles would eliminate her, steal her belt then send it back to her in a trash bag.

They should have had everyone in the ring at that time just grab Mickey, stuff her in a garbage bag, then dump her out.