He's right you know

he's right you know

Attached: 654613.png (594x310, 35.95K)

Bad bunnie and knoxville were the most over bruh

WWE can't make stars so they just push UFC ones. Lmao.

>not making new stars is the right call

>Rousey is the most over
absolute headcanon, she was booed before she left

I wonder if Roman, Seth, or Randy will win nexy year.
Only 5 people they pick nowadays.

>please hire me wwe my wife's parents are kicking me out of their basement

This has been their mentality for years and ratings have been declining non-stop.

He’s right. People want new stars but there’s nobody new that has that athleticism, presence and it factor that deserves a push. Until that person’s found, we go back to safer options.
Fans were cheering the shit out of Ronda tonight. She’s a draw.

am just glad bianca and big e didn't win

Riddle is the most over male. Rousey has been gone for two years, she can't be over.

I don't think he's even all that wrong, they either can't or won't break out of their safe zone with their booking and it's created this situation where nobody is over or matters anymore except their washed MMA acts. They HAVE to keep pushing Brock, they've got nothing left

they won't ever learn. Give it two years and RAW will be doing Rampage numbers.

so did we ever find out what Vince McMahon e-mailed him?

objectively untrue. They pushed Roman for years and he was never the most over

That’s a shitty plan that hurts them long-term.

And it doesn’t change from it sucking. If I watch a shitty movie I’m not concerned with how much the movie studio made from it.

>People want new stars but there’s nobody new that has that athleticism, presence and it factor that deserves a push
Make everyone wrestle the same
Give everyone a prefabricated persona/gimmick that has nothing to do with their personal strengths
Bury guys who get over the "wrong" way
Damn why can't we find that new breakout star

>And it doesn’t change from it sucking. If I watch a shitty movie I’m not concerned with how much the movie studio made from it.
yeah but in this example the shitty movie studio gets to make more shiity movies that you and other people buy dream on AEWtist

Has Brock moved the needle in the last 3 years?
Also, Ronda is a charisma vacuum

I don't even know where this mentality of "the Rumble victory needs to build a new star" comes from. Plenty of established stars have already won. Stone Cold has three Rumble wins just by himself. The WWE is perfectly right to put their best talent in a program, Roman and Brock. The issue is that everything surrounding all of it is garbage. Half the talent isn't any good, the undercard is booked like shit, they push the women way too much.

Well, the good news is that thanks to India and Saudi Arabia, they don't HAVE to take a chance on someone who gets over organically, but can throw money at Ronda and Brock to come around for three PPVs and 6 Raws per year.

>put over the people who are most over
Wow Russo is genius

>top two talents are white
>2022 CE

YIKES. Not very diverse or inclusive.

Yeah, the winners weren't the problem, everyone else was, it was a boring match and it's normally the best match. Unironically wwe needs the russo philosophy of making the mid card interesting.

So in his mind WWF would have been better off pushing Bret and HBK through the late 90’s?

By my count, MAYBE 5 guys got good cheers tonight. No one is over. This was the first rumble on Peacock, so they had to put over household names for the normies

The problem is the most over people have been the same forever. You've done nothing to have more over people.

That's what Russo never understood.

Russo is like a doctor who had his medical license revoked after killing two patients in surgery still trying to give advice to surgeons. Go away you insufferable no talent hack. Anyone who says "Bro" that much is telling you how stupid they are...

Duh.

Yeah what happened to that blackculture shit? Is it finally over for good this time?

Are they overestimating how much mainstream coverage they'll get by having Ronda win in 2022? I'm sure there's going to be a post-rumble ratings bump like there always is, but I haven't even seen MMA news covering this. I saw more coverage for Jorge Masvidal in AEW than I am for this.

I have no problem with Brock going over but it feels like 80% of WWE revolves around Brock vs Roman.

>book the whole roster as geeks to be fed to the handful of people on top
>none of them have any star power
funny how that works

it still sucked

Randy was the most over though

This was his home town so the pop was bigger than normal

Bad Bunny is literally more over than the entire roster combined

Careful there bro, Russo's probably in the tracksuit mafia. You don't wanna mess with them bro.

Orton and Matt Riddle are clearly the most over guys in the company.

>Bro, just hire me as a writer, bro, please bro my wife's parents don't want me staying here anymore bro

>Orton has been there for two decades and used to death, been in so many Rumbles
>Still comes out to a giga-pop
How does he do it?

how?
riddle looks ridiculous, put some shoes on ffs. and orton is a generic boomer

are wwe fans retarded

russo would have unironically put knoxville over
and it would have been the right choice

Yes, but they also say ratings don't matter anymore. So why the fuck do they need to do any of that.

Big E was antidimes

lmao this smark got worked by russo in 2022
hit the weights kid

Who is bad bunnie?

Attached: 1550882214131.jpg (550x550, 46.3K)

>ratings go down with Lesnar on top
>"hmm, let's push Lesnar harder"

it was his home town

kek e-drones have been coping with this for nearly 2 decades

holy worked

Except the entire point of the rumble matches are to tell the story of a underdog and elevate them to main event status and you have two fucking world titles for the men and women. AND the angles were already there to set the matches up. Becky never got her singles match vs Ronda. Romans screwed Brock over earlier in the night. Ruined weeks of television angles where they build up to finally getting to the match being booked.

Also
>most over woman.
No she isn't. Neither to the hardcore regular audience or the mainstream. I huge part of her appeal was that she was a unbeatable dominant fighter. She got smoked her last fight. Retarded out of touch television sports jouranlists will shill her though. But they can get ESPN articles whenever they want.

Sasha Moon is the bigger crossover mainstream potential and should have won the rumble.

Glad we have AEW and I don't have to get as mad at the stupid shit this company does anymore.