Official laugh at WWE and edrones thread ready...set...GO

official laugh at WWE and edrones thread ready...set...GO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: WWE logo.jpg (1920x1080, 86.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the forbidden door
they really thought

Attached: 1629666067114.gif (360x273, 3.62M)

>sign melts
>kofi botches traditional RR stunt
>awfully predictable outcome

S L O P P Y

Attached: taz.gif (420x279, 1.49M)

>you’ll still watch it like retards

Makes you think lol

I'm unironically going to start watching AEW now. That was fucking awful. Holy shit.

>be me
>watch both AEW and WWE
>thinks the rumble was kinda shit but not all shit
>Immediately gets shit on for criticizing the show
>"AEWtist, faggot, etc."
>can't tell if retarded fed fan sperging or retarded elitist fan stirring the pot
>decide I must be the retarded one
>mfw

Attached: vince-mcmahon-994929.jpg (800x500, 26.96K)

hee hee

e-drones and simpactfans in shambles

Attached: 1600318442549.jpg (1620x1080, 163.74K)

I didn't watch it but I will still laugh at WWMEME

It's sad at this point.

You can think it's shit. Just don't pretend jungle boy vs sammy guevara is any better

Caught a glimpse for the first time in forever to see the soap opera, i think the only one i liked was Matt Riddle, they guy tried to 1v1 just about everyone regardless of weight class. Got his shit pushed in but I got strong vibes from vid related:
>youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

Royal Rumble sent the Cult into seething rages and put Chico into a Shoot. Sounds pretty Based to me.

>I read the dirt sheets and they told me who was going to win
KEK it was so predictable.

>part timers won BOTH rumbles
>both world title matches ended like complete shit to justify the ending of the worst rumble since 2018
>woman's rumble was half women not even in WWE
>men's rumble was 90% jobbers, midcarders and tag teams
>Brock vs Roman at Wrestlemania AGAIN
>Ronda back in main event picture after being gone for years and talking endless shit about this garbage company
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I watch 2 WWE shows per year (RR, Mania)
This year's Rumble was so trash - i ain't watching in april kek

KEK STAY HUMBLE E-KEKS

Attached: 3C66F29A-644C-4045-9D2E-A16205DFD28B.gif (600x450, 3.85M)

>Mickey and Melina got eliminated quickly
>Roode got eliminated quickly
>AJ got eliminated by a jobber

SIMPACT BTFO

Attached: nash.png (135x182, 61.56K)

Royal Rumble made WWE more money than anything AEW could do in the entire year...
Sold more tickets than any AEW show ever has
More viewers than anything AEW could ever hope for....
Has you all talking about it...
Has you all watching it....
AEW couldnt get WWE fans to tune into their biggest PPVs... Yet majority of AEW watched Royal Rumble....
WWE will do it all again in a few months with WM...
Now be honest here... who is losing here.... really?

>i ain't watching in april kek
you are only lying to urself kid.
you will buy the WWE Network like a good little boy and you will watch 2 nights of WWE yet again... you cant give it up because ur little shit AEW company couldnt even dream of something like Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania.

I watched a free, illegal stream and i still want my money back

Dynamite sells more tickets than Raw, it's just a matter of time before TK kills WWE. WWE is only on top because of nostalgia

heh.
(its funny but its not super funny)

kwab Royal Rumble is the 2nd biggest show in WWE's schedule and it barely outsold a Dynamite last year.

>Has you all watching it

nope

>Has you all talking about it

to shit on it LOL

dohohohohohohohoho

Why was the Rumble match like 50% geeks I've never even heard of? Who the fuck is Madcap Jones or whatever? And why were they all running out laughing and dancing like Brandon Cutler?

Still watched

No it's wwe cultist, record profits posting. There are clearly very low iq crazy wrestling fans committed to a company. I watch both and it was a terrible show.

This the kind of 40 yeat old man who watches marvel and eats McDonalds everyday. Lmao.

Theres clouds outside tomorrow, don't forget to yell at them

there's nothing more pathetic than an edrone in the year 2022

And he still wants his money back, user...

Attached: 1643169506903.gif (502x282, 3.19M)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*revs LMAO gun*

smartest person ITT

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Verification not required.

Holy fucking kek
The fact that I didn't watch the rumble and I have no idea what happened makes it even funnier

it was literally no worse than any aew ppv

im glad i don't watch this garbage. You have to be a certified retard to pay for this

Good call genuine wrestling awaits you, put the sloppy sports-entertainment shop in the past.