Just so you know, New Japan Strong is also on Saturdays...

Just so you know, New Japan Strong is also on Saturdays. Just in case you hypothetically watched something unbelievably shit and need something good to make it hurt a bit less.

Attached: njpw strong.png (245x206, 9.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

njpwworld.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based CHOPPAlin graduated.

is Jay White even on this

No one gives a fuck. I would rather watch WWE and AEW than your japanese bingo hall.

Actually tonight's main event is Jay White vs Christopher Daniels

Todays card was pretty eh
Coughlin and Kratos is based
Alex Zayne vs Ariya Daivari is who gives a fuck tier
Christopher Daniels vs Jay white is fine i guess

Strong sucks lmaoooooooo
its literally just a usa indie with nujapan branding
no thanks lol

i subscribe to njpw world and even i don't watch strong

They better get that nigga to Japan as soon as restrictions allow, he's dimes as fuck and they need fresh matchups.

>using 'Indie' to suggest a wrestling show is bad in 2022
Are you okay user? Do you have the brain damage?

lol you nujamals wouldn't give a shit about strong if it didnt have the red and yellow lion plastered over it
in any other ring you'd call the wrestlers on strong shitters, but because theyre on ""njpw"" you suddenly care

And there’s nothing wrong with that

Disagree. Kratos is based regardless where he is. Ditto Brody King. LA Dojo is producing good talent. Objectively Strong is better then NWA, about as good as Bloodsport when they have a good card and only a notch under GCW who have been remarkably consistent. That's a pretty solid fucking show, and better then the shlock the E is peddling.

I hope Strong gets to keep using King, but AEW probably has him on lock.

I wouldn't care about Strong if it didn't have NJPW's homegrown talent. The Young Lions are all dimes.

Attached: tsuji kidd spear.webm (696x392, 2.86M)

Honestly I think Coughlin is gonna be big. He just has a Stan Hanson magnetism to him and his strength feats are based.

Why not recommend the actual njpw? because it sucks?

I hope they'll let him go to Japan at some point. I like Strong but I wouldn't be watching it if not for the Young Lions (and Jay White.) Would be a shame if he never made it to the Japan roster.
Because Strong is on Saturdays, in case you hypothetically watched something unbelievably shit (also on a Saturday) and need something good to make it hurt a bit less. That's what he said.

....where can I watch this so-called New Jappin' Strongstyling?

Watch both. People just want a consistent weekly show I find and New Japan is giving them one.

njpwworld.com/

njpwworld.com/
They had a free show the 21st that was pretty good if you're looking to try it, and a subscription is about $10 a month.

Attached: based middle aged ace enjoyer.webm (960x540, 2.88M)

based shills, thanks

I will watch when they bring back Buddy Matthews.

I just like good wrestling, user.

Attached: pro-wrestling's flame will never go out.jpg (851x477, 44.44K)

>I hope they'll let him go to Japan at some point. I like Strong but I wouldn't be watching it if not for the Young Lions (and Jay White.) Would be a shame if he never made it to the Japan roster.
Surely they're not going to be on Strong for the rest of their careers? I have to imagine they've accepted at this point that Strong is at best going to be their western OVW rather than a full on western expansion; they would be retarded not to start slowly bringing in the LA Dojo boys to Japan as new Young Lions show up and the Strong roster can take the hit.

I really hope you're right, but I know nothing about how the LA Dojo operates. I know Narita and Kidd are explicitly there on excursion, but Coughlin and Fredericks started in the LA Dojo so I don't know where they're planned to go from there. I really hope they're planned to go to the main roster though. Coughlin is dimes.

Attached: coughlin fredericks lariat.webm (1536x864, 290.9K)

I disagree. Strong's biggest advantage right now is the glut of talent. With being on good terms with AEW, Impact, NWA and ROH (when it exists again), they have a huge roster of potential talent to pull from. That means they can just churn out consistently good cards once travel becomes a bit easier.

Strong is always gonna be a proving ground, but in a lot of ways it's a New Japan curated and booked indie with a small roster of contact guys. There is potential bank in that.

If they rotated Strong's roster, I'd be fine with that, but some people being STUCK there sucks. Strong has cheap-feeling production even on their bigger shows and I personally am not huge on half their roster, plus I'm watching every NOAH and NJPW show, following a third gets rough. If they rotated Ihem at least I would get to catch my favorites when they were in Japan.

>If they rotated Strong's roster, I'd be fine with that, but some people being STUCK there sucks.
I agree, I hope that doesn't happen with the Young Lions. I can see a scenario when (if?) things get back to normal where LA Dojo graduates stay in the main event scene of Strong for a while after graduating and then eventually move to the main roster in Japan but occasionally returning like the rest of them as part of the cycle. I personally would think that in New Japan's current situation with very repetitive cards and a stretched thin roster that it would be a good idea to bring over as many people as they can quickly to spice things up,

I think a rotation of guys from Japan to America for awhile works. I think the partnership with Impact and AEW actually helps that, because Japanese guys can spend a few weeks in America, do Strong, maybe do some Impact or AEW, then go back. It just makes sense.

If they just used the good talent they use on strong and not the all the shitters i'd watch every week
>Kevin Knight
>Yuya Uemura
>Gabriel Kidd
>Ren Narita
>Buddy Matthews
>Jay White
>Rocky
>Fred rosser
>Filthy Tom
>Kratos
>coughlin
>fredericks
>Chris Dickinson
>Juice
>Josh Barnett
>Chris Bey
>Lio Rish
>Bullet club shitters

I can't tell if you're calling those shitters or just listing the roster. Half of those hit my dimes receptors like a train and the others are, you know. Lio Rush and Bey.

he didn't include that midget dkc so I'm assuming he's not listing shitters

Honestly DKC would be okay if his gimmick was "jobber with a god complex who watched too many martial arts movies" who just does his little sounds and then gets HEEMd in five minutes. Don't get why they're pushing him like they are, he's a noticeable cut below.

The webm thread went down so I'll post this in here since there might be a little interest. Watched Ospreay vs Shooter, fun little match. Noticed they did almost the exact spot from his WK match here, I wonder how many people caught that callback.

Welp, forgot the actual webm.

Attached: ospreay umino dropkick sitout powerbomb counter.webm (960x540, 2.88M)

This match felt like them prototyping his WK match quite a bit with some spots.

Attached: ospreay umino sitout powerbomb.webm (960x540, 2.6M)

Wicked finish too.

Attached: ospreay umino rainmaker into last of the dragon into hidden blade.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

holy shit Ospreay actually just used this match to see if he could do some spots with Okader. I guess he saw it as if Unno could keep up, Okada could.

This big nigga based desu

Attached: 272111687_360594078900370_2218307770736437860_n.png (768x1024, 546.93K)

It was pretty bizarre seeing the spot unfold exactly as the WK spots. Shooter is solid, too. His look is great but he felt a little shaky in ring, not sure what the reason for that is. Could be him being dragged into an Ospreay spotfest in the middle of his excursion or the mixed crowd. He's definitely has a chance of becoming great but it feels like he's missing something.
Someone on here said Shooter's kind of been spinning his wheels in RevPro, I'm excited to watch his match against Tsuji and see how they stack up.

Umino is definitely missing something. His mid match fire comes off as forced right now. I think he was harmed because his excursion was cut short and he got Covid right when he was meant to pick up again in the UK. He also looks a bit pudgy, which would work if his gear was a bit more rugged, but right now hes dressed like Tana and just doesnt have the physique.

I also think he needs to drop the Moxley stuff from his act, hopefully he clicks a bit better on return to Japan, but I do think he still needs a year or so out learning. Maybe send him to LA for a few months.

Apparently the Tsuji match was good based off people posting about it online, but Tsuji is already looking like a more developed wrestler.

That's kind of what I gathered as well. I kinda disagree about the look based purely on this match, he's not crazy cut or anything but I wouldn't call him pudgy. I think he pulls of the Tana-esque superhero look well.
The only Mox thing he did in this match was a pair of Death Riders, which both looked a million times better than any of Mox' ones.

Attached: umino ospreay double death rider.webm (960x540, 2.74M)