*elevates not a single wrestler in your path*

*elevates not a single wrestler in your path*

Attached: Royal-Rumble.jpg (1113x620, 217.73K)

Everything on both divisions seem to be completely stalled for 5 years

Not a single star worth elevating in your path

This is an image of a charisma vacuum not prowrestling

Like who?
This rumble made it clear that the entire roster is 90% literally who jobbers.
Fuck even the stars were treated like jobbers too.
There is no one to elevate.

Royal Rumble? More like Soiled Bumhole!

WWE is building up to a match they first ran 7 years ago

WWE self-destructing

If only you'd waited 10 posts

>WWE about elevating wrestlers

They made it pretty clear the attitude era was the last draw of WWE the rest now are just shit heads on social media

Riddle should have won

Omos looked pretty strong

>NO NOT THE HECKIN YOUNG TALENTRINO!!!
>DOMINICK MYSTERIO AND AUSTIN THEORY SHOULD BE 4 PILLARS LIKE SAMMY GUEVARA AND JUNGLE BOY!!!
>THEY CAN DO SO MANY MOVES!!!

Attached: 1515882775912.png (421x323, 286.23K)

The PPV is literally pointless if nobody on the roster comes out looking much better than they were before. That’s booking 101.

Why does this company continuously hire no one who can work? Does Vince just hire big men to fuck him in the ass?

And that's a good thing. That means that WWE will be even more closer to death than yesterday. This shit needs to die.

why would they want to elevate anyone
all they need is a revolving door of guys to feed to Roman and Brock

The IC champion was out 2nd in the match
The US champion got dumped by Omos as a sacrifice in a comedy spot to get Omos out

How can anyone be elevated when even the step in the middle is treated like an afterthought?

They're called superstars

Nakamura has been an afterthought for a long time, but that was fucking brutal for Priest, he's actually someone they've done a kind of okay job pushing and he just gets hurked out like garbage by Vince's latest immobile tall shitter.

You can't tell me Priest shouldn't have been in there at the end throwing hands with Brock. You just can't.

>Could've been anyone.
Hell could've been Lashley.
Literally anyone could've been made into some kind of relevancy just by standing next to brock and winning instead of what we got

Austin Theory should have won

Even the women’s tag champs were eliminated in goofy fashion. No champions in the company other than Roman are protected.

If every single healthy tomato plant you plant wilts and dies within weeks, the problem is the soil.

Vince kills everyone before they gain any traction, in favor of Brock and Roman. He's the problem.

Attached: istockphoto-614611322-1024x1024.jpg (682x1024, 598.21K)

>elevated not a single WWE sports entertainment superstar in your path, live on peacock

>This rumble made it clear that the entire roster is 90% literally who jobbers
Yeah, that's the problem.

Please list all the main event stars AEW has produced.

hard mode: They can't be WWE castoffs or guys that made their name in the WWE.

Unironically this. He's actually over, has been treated as an equal to Randy Orton so wouldn't be an insane jump to the Main Event, and would have enough time before Mania to have a passing the torch feud with Orton

>WWE is building up to a match they first ran 7 years ago
Could you imagine Hogan and Andre WM 3 and being repeated at WM10.

Riddle, Damien Priest, Austin Theory. Three guys who have potential

kek the best choices for young talents WWE has is Dominiketty & Theoryetty?

I didn’t watch the Rumble since haven’t watch WWE in almost 4 years but I don’t know how people who still watch don't understand that nobody is allowed to become bigger than the WWE brand. Shit was obvious for at least 8 years now and i’ve noped out of the product a couple years later during the beginning of the Roman’s seven year crowning

Just MJF so far but the company is just two years old.

Looking at the past 10 years of Royal Rumble winners:

- Average age of 38.5 years old
- 7 were 35+ years old
- 3 were 45+ years old
- 7 had already won a Royal Rumble
- 7 had already been WWE/WHC Champion

Only 1 winner had never won the Rumble, never been WWE/WHC Champion, and won their first world title in the main event of Wrestlemania - Drew McIntyre in 2020.

The company does not know how to make legitimate main eventers anymore. MITB created two decades of worthless weak champions that didn't get over doing the Edge cash-in over and over again.

They think they can just stick the title on any midcarder and suddenly they are a star. When that fails they go back to the stars they created before MITB ever existed.

Priest was done the minute they gave him the geeky "Damien" gimmick shortly after realizing he was a boring US Champ.

So you can't list Austin or Hogan for the WWF by those rules.

KWAB

Hangman
Kingston
Sammy
Darby
MJF

There isn't anybody on the Main roater worth investing in like that. This is a direct indictment on HHH and the reason HBK runs the show now

>UFC retirees win again
>Even the current WWE champ is a former MMA guy
LOL is Vince shoot trying to destroy his own company?

Nakamura said he'd like to be part of NJPW's 50th anniversary event. I won't be shocked if the guy is already making plans to leave at this point.

>Lesnar/Roman for the past 9 years

Attached: depwoj.jpg (720x405, 94.3K)

Riddle is 35.
Damien is 40.

Who the fuck in 2.0 is ever gonna be a star?

Bron is gone as soon as WWE forces him to do some dumb shit.

It's full of jobbers cause they let go of guys like Keith Lee and Samoa Joe lol tonight, there was nothing but jobbers tonight

MJF and Darby are still dimes, even if Triple Punk is intent on burying them.

WWE is such a bonified household name now there's basically 0 chance he's not going to make a massive profit regardless of whatever stupid decisions he makes

Established top stars have mainly won MITB in its existence retard, only very recently have shutters like Big E, Corbin and Otis have won it

wtf are they going to do once brock leaves and roman goes to hollywood. They have literally no new talent.

Hangman Page, Darby Allin, Sammy Guevara, Jungle Boy, MJF, Orange Cassidy, Eddie Kingston, Britt Baker

With Edge losing his match at WrestleMania 37, his loss inadvertently gave Chris Benoit the unique statistic of being the only man to win the Royal Rumble at the #1 spot AND go on to win his main event match at WrestleMania.

No man has done this and as of 1/29/2022 that streak continues.

and otis didn't even get to keep it

>his loss inadvertently gave Chris Benoit the unique statistic
who? u mean shawn michaels right?

So you're basically telling me that this company has made one single star in the last 10 years and he's already back to being a nobody midcarder.

Attached: 1630009612965.jpg (1280x720, 73.87K)

I can't think of any other Rumble where it has felt so much like all the competitors just existed in the match. Nobody had their moments, nobody had flashes of greatness. It was all just about getting to the end of the match to put over two people who didn't need to win the Rumble to challenge for a title.

Mitb needs to die

I'm aware it's a household name and they're only making more money but in a few years or even a decade, no one will be interested.

It will become as obsolete as "reality" TV, in my lifetime I've already seen it fall down at least two notches.

Doesn't attract fans with money, internet famous. He could though if handled correctly.
Again, not drawing anyone but internet smarks. Also nice trips, checked.
Disagree on Darby, MJF has the potential if it's not ruined. Dunno why Tony worships that dimeless shitter Punk.
MJF the only one of note and with a real chance to be an actual big name. The rest are internet smark favorites.

Sensing a pattern here and it's not great for AEW. The fact is there is no making real proper stars anymore, wrestling is niche and it had its big moment actually being a draw to people outside of the bubble.

This, its all jobbers now

No such thing as "too big to fail".

>bonified

dimwit

>Edge
>RVD
>Mr. Kennedy
>CM Punk
>Jack Swagger
>Miz
>Daniel Bryan
>Alberto del Rio
>Dolph Ziggler
>Damien Sandow
>Seth Rollins

Really felt bad for Big E. Couldn't even tell that the guy is a former WWE champ.

Whose fault is that?

Attached: vkm.jpg (511x639, 40.77K)

Apparently Kofi botched his spot so bad they couldn't fake it and ruined Big E's moments they had planned by doing so.

Roman/Brock already had a compelling story that didn’t require Brock to win the Rumble. They literally could have just announced that match for WM and no one would have questioned the logic. The Rumble could have been used to elevate someone that could then face Lashley or whoever at Mania. An Austin Theory, Omos, Bron Steiner, whatever. Instead they did the most predictable shit possible, and somehow have less interest in WWE than I did beforehand.

>s-s-smarks

Lose weight. Explain the difference between smark money and non-smark money.

What big moments?

Objectively false, it was always used to push newer or lesser known wrestlers like Punk and Miz.
wwewrestling.fandom.com/wiki/Money_in_the_Bank_ladder_match#Matches

His run is completely erased and put back into midcard like Kofi

You're objectively wrong zoomer

If you actually go outside and talk to people you'll realise WWE is literally synonymous with the word wrestling
No doubt they'll become a complete joke and even less relevant, but it's never going out of business unless the entire wrestling industry fades away

What do you expect when the guy in charge doesn't have many years left in him and just wants to relive the old days

lol half the people still think it's called WWF

The ones that never happened

The problem with that is that they continue to make fucktons of money year after year despite the product being abysmal. I guarantee you that 2022 will be their most profitable year ever. Just like 2021 was. They’ll then renew their TV deals for an absurd amount, and extend their Saudi and Peacock deals for literal billions more. It makes no sense. This shit is completely unwatchable

>Roman/Brock already had a compelling story
No it didn't.

>Macho and Hogan main evented WM 5 1989
>Macho and Hogan were both in WCW in 1995
That is six years from main eventing WM and working as top guys in WCW and they were mocked by Vince, and WWE edrones for being old and repetitives.

They'll never go out of business but they can fade out of obscurity. In my day, guys like Hulk Hogan, Austin, Rock, were superstar icons like the Avengers actors. The RR today was full of jobbers and celebs. Surprise entrant was the owner's son lol even NXT is failing.

Lies. Young newcomer Brock Lesnar finally get a shot at the main event. Genius Vince done it again.

They make more money than ever before by being the worst they've ever been. It shouldn't work that way but they're too big to fail, they found a way to keep making money without a live crowd lol

Savage in 95 was still better than Reigns is now lol

NXT is rebuilding. Been watching since 2.0 launched, and it's actually good. I have zero faith that it'll be good for very long, but I'm enjoying the ride in the meantime.

smarks are the worst type of fans in existence. exposing the business has made everyone an expert

NXT already hit its peak in the early days, those days are gone. I don't care much about wrestling the older I get but I feel like half the reason for that is because it's pretty clear the company has completely given up.

Pat Mcafee shouldn't even be employed. Part of the reason I stopped watching WWE in 2016 was Corey Graves drove me up a wall, and they managed to find someone more annoying than him.

>roman goes to hollywood.
Not happening. That shitter cannot act even with in his own overbooked matches.

edrone detected

go back to >>>/wreddit/

If you really want to blow your mind. Hogan AND Savage were younger than Brock is today in 95

Riddle is a cringey geek and is just a wannabe RVD.

That guy in the red singlet that looks like Rusev was the only good jobber I was impressed by. Everyone else was like a CAW. Almost turned it off when Gable huddled everyone up

Not a rebuttal. I accept your concession faggot.

All of those guys were established top stars or white hot over with the crowd when they won MITB retard

This website is 18+ only

Who are you quoting retard?

>Damian Sandow was white hot with the crowd

Exactly, so you shouldn’t be here

Record high profits nigger

#JustWWEThings

Oh fuck off, this is the same shit since 2015. The only fuckng addition is Lashley. But if you remove him from the poster, you'd think it'd be the 2016,17,18.19 Rumble poster.

It's not that they don't push young talent, it's that they don't push anyone but the same fucking people. Like are Roman and Charles worth a seven-year push? Did they actually make enough money where it's worth pushing them? In Charles case, she came out to no pop and is the fucking champion.

Roman, sure he's a better heel but he's pretty much Reign of Terror Haitch with the same boring-ass matches that take forever to get anywhere. And now he incorporated these dumbass spots where he just rambles on and shit, the sad thing is that you could hear them because the crowd is usually so dead until the ending.

It's the Rumble. Everyone used to get a little spot. Feuds used to start here and shit. Now it's just nothing. Same old shit.

They should start some kind of training facility or, I don't know, a Performance Center or something to give people the tools to stand out in a meaningful way.

>not drawing anyone but internet smarks
That's all any of these big wrestling companies need to draw, though. You're delusional if you think any wrestler is going to start pulling in enormous ratings, the point that people are making is that AEW can put a dozen different people in their main event right now and they'll sell tickets, even a couple years in they don't have to endlessly rely on Jericho and Moxley in every main event.

And in five years,Tony Gabagool and Andre Chase will be pointing at their dicks instead of the Wrestlemania sign. Nothing is going to change.

and swagger and mr kennedy lol

Mr Kennedy was legitimately hot, was earmarked as the next big thing and would have been a multiple time world champion had he not fucked up royally with his wellness violation

Is Robert Roode a WWE superstar or TNA?

>heel didn't get a pop
ok.

Wrestling sucks

I haven't watched any wrestling since that first crowdless mania, I see the rumble happened and I'm curious who's on top these days.
>brock winning
>brock v roman
>seth doing shield callbacks
>ronda becky lol
>no new stars in sight

>Fire 200 wrestlers
'well who are they supposed to push?'

I dunno, there's still people who believe he had cancer. Decent acting at least.

Doesn't even tell the full story. Vince had been trying to make Savage a commentator 2 years after he main evented WM 2 straight years. Did the career ending match and put him on commentary for 8 months and did the feud with Roberts but I think the intention was to give Savage feuds here and there but mainly be a commentator
Then Savage got another run because Hogan got implicted in a steroids criminal case and decided to "retire" but really it was him taking a year to get out of the spotlight and off the gas. But as soon as Savage dropped the title and finished with Flair he was back on commentary.

But not before having run it back at WM 6

Kennedy was always over you midwit

Ojama
Bix
a hooker
All straight from aew developmental fed

2018 Nakamura?

Nakamura lost @ 'Mania KWAB

based illiterate

Yes if you live in India and Pakistan

it's all about the brand, it's all about the WrestleMania sign melting on to the fans below all night

They have money enough. I don’t buy their “cuts”

At least there's some memorable shit with their feud of smashing eachother's balls unlike Pajeet Reigns and Lesnar
Can't even think a single moment worth remembering

Attached: aj-styles-shinsuke-nakamura.gif (498x279, 3.71M)