So we can all agree that was the worst men's royal rumble ever right?

so we can all agree that was the worst men's royal rumble ever right?

Attached: 1616683057822.png (480x480, 227.89K)

Yeah

Idk about worst, but that was the worst I e personally seen. Super predictable. No interesting spots besides the mega Kofi botch.

>Only surprise entrants were Shane and a shitty dj mark

Attached: hwat.png (510x694, 406.68K)

nah, it was equally as bad as the last dozen rumbles

'93 still takes the cake

The New Generation era ones were pretty bad bro

It's not even in the top 10 worst

ever see the 40 man rumble?

This is why WWE will never lose to AEW or any other uppitty promotion. Even if this was "shit' by your mark standards, it still drew a bigger crowd and better PPV/streaming numbers than all of AEW, TNAlol, Nujamal and joshit feds combined.

93 wasn't too bad desu, better than tonight was

Worst RR overall ever

yes

Nope. The ones in the early 90s until around 95 were shit. If we're talking recent ones as in the past 10 years, still no. 2014 and 2015 still happened.

I can't think of a worse one
>at least 4 tag teams
>music heats
>crowd doesn't even know who is coming out
>"Oh it's one half of blah blah blah"
>Pat Mcafee and his never ending cringe voice and takes, makes Cory Graves sound bearable

Maybe I've just outgrown mandrama. I really hated that and I don't think it was ever that bad before, even in 2016.

That or 2015. I think this is the worst though because both the rumbles were fucking stinkers.

99 and 15 were worse, but just barely

2015 at least had some storyline stuff. This legitimately was just meaningless brawling

The ones that Roman and Batista won weren't THIS bad. Smarks and marks only hated that because of the winner, this one had a bad winner AND it was awful all the way through.

1992 is fire

1992 was one of the best Rumbles ever you fucking zoomer
and every single one absolutely shit on tonight in terms of actual star power, with the possible exception of 95.

2015 was objectively bad, first 20 entrants were jobbers and 2 of the final 4 were fucking Big Show and Kane

Doesnt sound that far off from this years

Loved it being AJ centric and the Omos bit was fine but after that it went downhill. Taking Orton right away with Brock ruined the tension they had in that moment.

i think the one where kane and big show threw everyone out might have been worse, but i don't want to watch it again to be sure.

this year's first 20 entrants were jobbers and 2 of the final 4 were fucking Bad Bunny and Shane o Mac

The final four was Brock, Drew, Riddle and fucking Shane. They gave Bad Bunny 2 eliminations. The match itself was WWE bland but they've been like that for years now. At least AJ Styles was good as the iron man and it was funny how they had Gay Corbin and Madcap Faggot eliminate him so Drew would get a pop for eliminating them.

>objectively bad
It wasn't as bad as this one was. This is the worst royal rumble in history. Everything that could go wrong, went wrong. Not a single good surprise entrant (which is half the appeal) There wasn't even a final 4 this year, Brock just came out and bodied everyone and that was it. It's like they were pressed for time and needed to save money on the electrical bills. It was awful. I feel sick even thinking about the hour I just wasted watching it.

Yes
>Not a single surprise entrant (Drew returning early doesn't count)
>Kofi botches his trademark rumble gimmick
>Hometown hero Randy eliminated too early
>Shane O'Mac
it was the drizzling shits

Yep.

lol a fucking Dynamite last year drew over half the crowd of this show

Not the worst, but probably the worst one star power wise next to RR 1994 and 1995. No real surprises or big returns either.

>This is why WWE will never lose to AEW or any other uppitty promotion.
What is?

> Even if this was "shit' by your mark standards, it still drew a bigger crowd and better PPV/streaming numbers than all of AEW, TNAlol, Nujamal and joshit feds combined.
The people in attendance didn't know it was going to suck, do you understand how time works?

both rumbles felt like it was shitty battle royale in a wwe episode on tv with adds

Yep. I was there live. The crowd was dead for most the match. McIntyre got a small pop when he came out. Bad Bunny and Shane got sarcastic pops. Randy got an explosive reaction from his home town, but the crowd died once Brock eliminated him.
Randy did get a nice encore by coming out again after the show went off the air.

This was by far the worst. Completely dry and hardly a reaction

2012 and 13 were full of jobbers.

The first 29 were jobbers this year you fucking smark

Just seemed by-the-book bland and boring to me like they usually are. 2015 is the worst I can remember in recent memory, though I guess scores points for the crowd shitting all over it. Fans these days don't even care enough to do that.

worst?
no
in the top 5 worst
yes

It's mostly because these days nobody in wwe matters, so they're all interchangeable nobodies anyway.

Still better than anything AEW has put out

Really drove home how weak the roster is right now. A bunch of literal who's with caw themes getting no reaction. Madcap Moss? Ridge Holland? It's dire.

2013 - 2016 is considered the worst era of rumbles, with 2014 and 2015 being the most disliked. Its for very different reasons to why people are disliking this year's Rumbles though, as the reason people seem to dislike this years is because its boring, while people dislike 2013 - 2016's because of the choice of winners.

Still, here's the entrants to 2013 and 2014's, see if they were better or worse than this year's in terms of surprises and such.

Attached: r1.png (1760x911, 111.54K)

BAH GAWD, ITS..... ITS.... Madcap Moss? Who the fuck is that?

did anyone really expect anything good?
WWE doesn't have any stars to care about
everyone is pretty much a dimeless shitter but Brock and Rhonda
Brock is in his mid 40s and Rhonda doesnt even care about wrestling
Their was never gonna be any thing good about this PPV

Saw some empty seats. It was the worst RR I've ever witnessed and I thought 2015 was pretty bad, it's even surpassed that one cause at least The Rock gave me this meme.

Attached: the-rock-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 91.46K)

And 2015 - 2016s. 2016 isnt so bad in that it had AJ's debut. But yeah, 2012 was also full of jobbers.

Attached: r2.png (1914x911, 116.88K)

The thing that killed me about 2015 was when Show showed up at 29.

Rent free

AEW being bad does not negate WWE being bad. WWE is still bad. You can talk about all the shitty things that AEW is doing all you want, but it does not make WWE look bad, just makes AEW looking bad, and AEW looking bad does not do anything beneficial to WWE as WWE is still bad.

Not the worst but certainly the most boring.

Most boring makes it the worst. They literally have entertainment in their company name and they can't even do that. Nothing entertaining happened in the entire event.

What's your problem Bitchtits? Are you seriously defending this? Good lord you will literally defend a literal turd and say it tastes good if it had WWE logo on it wouldn't ya?

Being boring is worse than being bad imo

I was on my hands and knees screaming and praying to God himself when Happy Corbin eliminated AJ Styles. Never have I been more shocked to my core than during that moment, I will think about it for the rest of my life. On my deathbed I will relive those fateful moments

boy this post isn't going to age well

droniE cultists are incapable of self-reflection, they can only follow their cult npc programming and say 'AEW bad'

You can bet Nash's sweet ass it was.

it was pretty bad but the 2015 was worse

2014 one was actually entertaiming until the 30th spot cames in. Then it was a disaster. You're right with the 2015 one tho

>retard doesn’t understand how numbers work

AEW isn’t going to draw 44k people.
They don’t have legitimate stars taking on other established starts.
They run a wrestling company with pro wrestlers in 2022