Ask a wrestler currently employed by an American company with a TV deal anything

Ask a wrestler currently employed by an American company with a TV deal anything.

Attached: 67AC2745-0A2F-4220-8BEF-EED02A86A3AD.jpg (1151x644, 53.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Atticus_Cogar/status/1483122212819415047
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ranch or Cool Ranch?

>anything
which company?

Can't say

Do you prefer white or wheat bread?

what was the rumble news you had eariler in the week

phony

How is working on Dark every week?

How do midcard guys cope knowing they will never be main eventers because they don't have the "it" factor? Have you been in a promotion with Bryan Danielson? What do the boys in the back think of him

Attached: Puppies.gif (498x494, 1.96M)

Could you please stop posting here?

before anyone asks, shane o mac at #1, brock up

What match made you want to get into wrestling?

Is Kenny Omega fucking Riho or Shida or both

so who is the surprise entrant

Why are all wrestlers such pussies that let an old man like Cornette talk shit about them with zero repercussion. If they had any balls they'd beat the shit out of him at a convention.

Miserable if that’s all you do in AEW

At a certain age you just want to make enough money to retire. But I know a lot of younger guys who don’t know that this is just a job. They want to be the fantasy they had as a kid, and that’s just not realistic.

Shida last I heard

any njpw guys in the rumble?

based santino

He's like twice the size of the aew spinners.

There’s no satisfaction in beating up some old guy. Besides, it’s all a work

Haven’t heard of any but I doubt it

Yeah I figured that's the case. The marks are in the ring and the ones who are not are the ones who made it big. It's on them for never getting a clue so I don't feel to bad about him.
You didn't answer my Bryan Danielson question. What do you think of him?

Attached: Murica Nikki.jpg (1387x2324, 277.21K)

post proof or fuck off

When are the Briscoes going to be on Dynamite?

What was the reaction to that shitshow the wrld on gcw?

Danielson is very well respected by anyone who has worked with him.

Sooner rather than later

Hilarity. They want to be ECW so bad. Lauderdale is a piece of shit btw and I’m not surprised at all he couldnt run the show right

Have you ever worked with Van Dam?

Did you pay for the jap steak?

Attached: 1641705554510.jpg (1280x960, 182.63K)

Was Atticus Cogar working or shooting in his dear Brett Lauderdale video

How big is Batista's dick

why are you all fags who can't draw a dime

>chekt and

YOU STUPID BITCH! YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH!

What are some tips for getting into pro wrestling as a beginner? I am looking into training and going to school or whatever I got to do since I got a really great opportunity to take advantage of.

Did Shane come out yet? I was told he’s be #1 or #2

no im not a mark

link it

wish i knew

Start working out, do starting strength or something basic. Work hard on conditioning. Eat healthy. You’ll impress them more coming in as an athlete and they’ll take care of you. Schools want success stories, it gives them business

Any chicks currently on juice or HGH you know of lol.

Thanks for answering my questions

Attached: Taking Out the Trashjpg.jpg (1200x675, 146.08K)

Do you respect Seth Rollins less knowing he's a dicklet?

mobile.twitter.com/Atticus_Cogar/status/1483122212819415047

do wrestlers actually take Tony Khan seriously, or is it more a situation where they're happy that a mark with a lot of money started a wrestling company?

>Shida last I heard
its riho, thats how youre wrong and fake and gay

Thoughts/interactions with Dominick mysterio or any 2nd/3rd gen wrestler? One that has the most potential?

kys

Maria Manic, dunno if shes still active since she didnt get signed and teddy fucked her up

Mostly the latter but he’s not a bad booker, for a mark he’s pretty good. Helps to have an unlimited budget but he’s drawing great gates.

incorrect

Never met him but he needs to hit the gym. No one comes to mind right now. Maybe taz’s kid but he’s green as grass.

What can you say about Nattie Neidhart.

is meth or coke the biggest problem on the indies these days

Bigger or smaller than Impact?

>Did Shane come out yet? I was told he’s be #1 or #2
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Does Tony Khan appreciate Best Friends for working every pandemic era show unlike the babies that went home

>Did Shane come out yet? I was told he’s be #1 or #2
Larp exposed. Fuck off retard.

hahaha great point about it already selling out before announcing those guys. Brett’s a fucking mark for doing that. You dont need anyone but mox to sell out a crowd anyway. He didnt go into brett paying the boys with drugs and dating a 16 year old though

Psycho. Sweetheart. Psycho sweetheart. Men say shes really nice, women say she can be hard to work with. I chalk it up to having to compete with hot sluts her whole career, probably drove her crazy

apologize.

Attached: 1643518241491.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Coke for sure. Don’t know anyone on meth lol

Evidently not considering who’s champion

28? Wow, shit must have changed last minute. heard other than him and Brock there were no surprises.

Didn’t you say you’d have a major spoiler for the show today

>Evidently not considering who’s champion
hangbros not like this....

Attached: 1642468620868.jpg (1896x1077, 188.01K)

How far ahead does TK and Vince book? How do guys find out when they’re getting pushed? Is there like an all locker room meeting or do they call guys in and talk privately or?

Right here
Would have given more surprises but there werent any

Anything on Chasyn Rance.

Any idea when Elias is coming back?

TK books years in advance, but the trade off is sometimes he isn’t willing to admit if something isn’t working until it’s too late. The only thing Vince plans is his Summerslam, Saudi, and WM main events. Writers write the show, Vince comes in and gets it, tears it up, then they start over.

Him and Teddy are fucked in the head

I know you said before you didn't know, but any ideas who might be cut on Feb 3 after the WWE quarterly conference call?

Do you know anything about the roster mentality at WWE? Specifically for guys like Balor?

Random but, you have anything on WWE 2K22 or AEW's video games

Do wrestlers use reddit or Any Forums more?

The funny thing is you can tell she's the biggest simp for the Bella Twins. They came up from FCW together and she knows that they feel insecure about being former models, while the Bellas know she just wants to have friends with beautiful people. A friendship match made in Heaven

Attached: Bellas Gonna Ball.jpg (1200x1200, 138.9K)

I'm curious. Do you know the estimation of wrestlers might not re-new their AEW contracts once their contract is done? There's a lot of rumors and fan speculation on who's leaving recently.

Did anyone at WWE even contact AEW about borrowing some stars for the Rumble?

Anything regarding Marty Scurll?

Wow that milk

Attached: 1643521004344.jpg (775x826, 65.83K)

how many hot dogs does MLW pay you with
how do you feel about getting paid peanuts while they pay an all-star legal team to sue the shit out of WWE

Who makes better themes in your opinion CFO$ (WWE) , Def Rebel (WWE), or Mikey Ruckus (AEW)

Average pay for smaller televised promotions? I have been told you should only expect $10k from MLW and the NWA barely pays anything at all.

Does Tony have any idea who will beat Britt Baker?

why don't you kill yourself unironically and literally

all of these are fake, op kill yourself painfully

You're not going to say who you are, but you can tell us who your favorite wrestler to work with has been.

fake & gay LARP

>while they pay an all-star legal team to sue the shit out of WWE
I heard it was on contingency.

It is Impact.

Did you see the rumble? Did you like it? Would you like to stuff Doudrop to fullness with fast food while she just asks for more food like the glutton pig she is?

sup Zack

I don't buy that you're a wrestler. Post a pic of anything related to the company you're working with like some kind of backstage material that's common if you work there. It doesn't have to be anything related to you, just something to prove that you work there.

Attached: 1437563947357.gif (291x300, 2.92M)

A lot of of unhappiness. Misery. But they make great money.

I heard of no one wanting to leave now that WWE isnt interested in indy workers. Most of them just get let go when their contract is up.

Got screwed imo

MLW pay is dogshit but their contracts keeping guys from getting signed is worse. Poor hammerstone

Mikey’s a good dude

Didnt see it, heard it sucked

"I heard" coworkers talk, especially in a business like entertainment. you have no first hand accounts from anyone in american wrestling it's just "i heard". im not sure what's worse ur cringe larp or this board feeding into it, excited that some potential mudshow worker participates on this board

check out this guy seething. what's wrong user is your Joshi thread not getting enough attention

Settle down, princess.

how many boys in the back do you think understand how to draw crowds and then send them home fully entertained with a good story told in the ring vs guys that chase meltzer stars and want to show off how many cool moves and bumps they can do and take?

Funny thing is, for a certain audience, those things aren’t that opposed. Most indy wrestling is for nerds who collect dolls and shit, lol. I love working for rednecks and non hardcore fans because they’re easy.

i bet you're so excited to think you're typing to a wrestler you sad obese faggots kek

yeah but thats a certain audience, a "certain audience" should be catered to with one or two matches in the midcard so they shut the fuck up and stop crying about "muh moveset" lol

how often are you guys embarrassed by your fanbase? like do you ever have to explain to you dad why you have to be nice the 35 year old fat smelly weirdo at the mall who asked you to sign his doll

Pretty obvious projection there bud lol

what path do longer term indie guys (5-10 years) have to get signed now that wwe isn't interested, aew's roster is packed and there's not much else? indies don't seem so hot anymore, and dozens of them appear on dark weekly and are never seen again

get a clue

Sup Ass Boys.

> to draw crowds and then send them home fully entertained with a good story told in the ring vs guys that chase meltzer stars and want to show off how many cool moves and bumps they can do and take?
I’m assuming this is a shot at AEW and it is it’s retarded. AEW crowds have always left happy.

>outs himself as a fattie
Every. Single. Time.

its not a shot at aew, they have good stories thanks to the booking but its clear a lot of wrestlers like to do a lot of stupid shit for meltzer stars or the culture he created with his star ratings and its pretty obvious to everyone watching

See my guess is Brian Myers because I was trying to 11D chess it and double-check who's on TNA.

Do other wrestlers know about Any Forums and the memes?

who gives a fuck bro its not like each wrestler has their own super unique personality, this faggot could be one of hundreds of people and we'd never be able to differentiate from these responses

Ever done a Joey Ryan dick spot or an effag dildo spot? How did it make you feel?

whats Marias ass like irl?

someone who knows him might be able to. for example he's repeatedly been pretty vocal about his feelings on lauderdale, if there's one guy in the locker room at your company who hates him you could reasonably guess it's that guy.

So... That means they'll stay in AEW till their contracts are up like wrestle till the end. Lastly, did anyone in AEW knew about Riho's injury before she Tweeted? Why it didn't mentioned officially since she went back to Japan?

it's fun to guess and it's not like I think they'll be like "damn you got me!!!" if I somehow lucked into getting it right, relax your butthole

You're still a larping fag

To be fair, Vince is known to switch up matches right before they happen.

how did you like the Royal Rumble tonight?

why the fuck does he only book long term for Brock and ramen