Keto cultists are retarded

>THE VEGANS WANT US TO EAT BUGS!!!!
>what? i thought vegans are against eating living things?
>SHUT THE FUCK UP FUCK YOU VEGAN

>EAT MEAT DON'T EAT CARBS THEY ARE POISON!!! ALSO THE ELITES WANT TO TAKE AWAY THE MEAT AND MAKE US EAT BUGS TOO!!!!!!
>oh ok, so if that happens what are you gonna do? eat the bugs? why not have some potatoes or something?
>FUCK OFF VEGAN RETARD!!!! CARBS ARE POISON FUCKING RETARD!!!!

Attached: ketolard.png (982x665, 670.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just wait for when vegans are somehow okay with eating bugs because their religion allows it

There is literally nothing wrong with eating bugs. You already eat shellfish (sea bugs).

Slide thread, sage.

Carbs are not bad but modern diet has too much carbs specially refined carbs like sugar. Carbs should be 50% of diet at most.

Attached: Protein.jpg (1024x665, 108.18K)

Idk tf keto is but I eat a pound of organic meat with a little rice mix in some avacado, other veggies from whole foods everyday. I look awesome. No seed oil no bread no sugar. Alot of what keto fags do is try to recreate goyslop with keto recipes. You have to change the way you look at food not try to recreate goyslop but with keto recipes that is retarded af

I know a dude who lost like 200 lb on keto and has kept it off for a couple of years now
I hardly recognized the guy the last time I saw him I was legit like "who is this" lol

this

going from 500 pounds to 300 is not impressive. literally anybody can do that just by not eating like a degenerate pig. every keto faggot pretends to be a health expert now because they lost a little weight even though they are still fatasses, they never post their bodies.

The best argument against keto is, ketosis is the human body's backup energy utilization mechanism. Burning carbs is the primary. If it were superior, then it would be the primary, but it's not.
It's a fad diet propped up by the meat and dairy industry, with disastrous health consequences, nothing more.
Its one market niche, treating epilepsy, ironically has superior alternatives like CBD therapy. So there's literally no reason except total ignorance of biology and nutrition to do it. It exists solely to keep the body functioning in a starvation scenario.

Carbs should be around 70%, fat and protein 15%.
And yes this should of course be in the form of fruit, root vegetables and whole grains. Healthiest people eat half their calories in raw fruit.

Keto is the easiest way to tell if someone is a fad diet retard, or if they genuinely understand the simplicity of calories in vs. out, and having a balanced diet.

>Yeah I took the diet meant for epileptics because it were on the computer screen!!1!

Nothing will do you better than learning to cook, and a moderate combination of exercise & eating the right portions and things.

Attached: Roundmeal.jpg (1080x1080, 145.71K)

They already eat nuts, the production of which exploits wildlife, so is not vegan.

Humans didn't evolve eating refined carbs, which is most of our current day diet.
If you were to find yourself 50 000 years ago somewhere in Central Europe of America, way before the agricultural revolution, you're not going to find any freely-available carbs. Modern-day fruit have, mostly, all been selectively bred to be rich in sugars. Back then you were lucky to find some wild onions or garlic, some herbs and some berries.
Most of your diet was fat/meat, especially in the winter when nothing was growing.

Attached: 1662214454982321.jpg (1948x1934, 890.84K)

that roundmeal me does look morbidly tempting tho

>YOU SEE THE VEGANS AREN'T ACTUALLY VEGAN BECAUSE YOU SEE NUTS AREN'T VEGAN ANYMORE DON'T YOU GET IT?!?!?!

based

Attached: 1651555290574.jpg (564x580, 57.2K)

he went from mid 300s to mid 100s
you can pish posh all you want but I was impressed, and I never saw him pretending to be a health expert either

wtf is even keto?
What a food it is?

yes yes i'm sure he did. of course you have no proof of this but we will all believe you sure thing

>e simplicity of calories in vs. out,
it isnt that simple, if you eat shit calories you are still going to be fat

Why can’t retards just eat meat (or pinto or black beans if you’re vegetarian), fruits, vegetables, and some grains?

Attached: DED919C5-12C9-447F-AB31-23C380C7F8D7.jpg (616x596, 23.18K)

>lol what do you mean you dont have before and after pictures of your friend (half naked preferred) just laying around
leaf if you want to see naked fat guys there are easier ways

>vegans

Attached: apex.jpg (5689x4448, 3.84M)

because le carbs are poison even though humans have been eating them since the existence of man

yes how convienient it's "your friend" and not you therefore you are unable to prove your claim. well done ketolard.

They drink seed oils instead of eating regular food

The irony being is that those Hunter gatherer societies are incredibly low tech. I always appreciate how internet nerds argue for these types of societies when half of them would have died by 5 or never been born because their ancestor died at 5

Also crop deaths.
How many mammals are killed every year to protect the crops vegans eat? too many to count

It wouldn't be so bad if the vegans used the animal corpses but they don't, they just leave them churned up at the edge of a field to rot.

All because the rabbit wanted to eat some leaves. Unfortunately the rabbit chose to eat leaves that were being grown for vegans so the rabbit had to die.

YOU SEE BECAUSE THERE ARE SOME DEATHS IN THE PRODUCTION OF CROPS THEREFORE NO FOOD IS EVER VEGAN AND YOU MIGHT AS WELL EAT THE DEAD CARCAS OF A COW DON'T YOU SEE HOW STUPID YOU ARE!?!?!?!?

>cherry-picking
>the guy in the right ate meat most of his life
>if he didn’t eat meat from birth the guy in the left would’ve crashed his bones like mongols fucked up the Chinese
how does it feel to be called out on retardation again?

well here's his current Twitter pfp, I don't have before pics but you can kind of tell that he used to be a blob from how big his cheeks are lol

Attached: zOFXucq0_400x400~2.jpg (400x400, 26.22K)

If you're actually concerned with nutrition, you'll take the 10 seconds it takes to learn about what you're eating. After someone builds a proper grocery list and gets into a routine with their new pantry, it becomes easy. Most bad dieting is the product of being lazy.

Keto and vegan retards are both very deranged people finding every excuse to not just be a normal whole food omnivore.
I don’t eat their guts. I don’t eat their shells. I don’t eat their shit. Fuck you klaus. You will the lead and be dead

Lmao. No we don't.

A diet meant for people with epilepsy, that was hijacked by sad, fat middle-aged American women.

Attached: CornSyrup.jpg (705x568, 83.11K)

kys youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk

>Carbs should be 50%
Like.. 5% user. Optimal diet is OMAD of nuts/berries/roots/greens with frequent fish/poultry and occasional red meat.
There is precisely 0 reason to eat grains and diets high in fruit fuck your internal chemistry.
Sugar is NOT widely accessible in nature. Your ancestors were nomads that would stumble on an fruit tree and demolish it in a day. Quickly converting the fruit's sugar into your body's preferred energy source.
Fat.

Roundmeal is the exception to the rule.