“GTFO”

Martha’s Vineyard illegals bussed the fuck out the next day.

Attached: 4E11A3EF-2334-4205-BC77-1A9C1CFDA1AE.jpg (762x614, 169.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

local10.com/news/politics/2022/08/20/lt-gov-says-desantis-will-send-migrants-to-delaware-but-does-that-include-cubans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I actually feel bad for those people but damn, it was a genius movie

Is that the nigger catcher 6000 on the front of that bus? Damn, they did not mess around.

they are a sanctuary which means they have the resources to handle it, millions are invading, so the government of fl and could if it wanted send 100,000 per week there, and 100k is nothing

Moishe’s Vineyard

>Have a nice day!
Kek

Ackshually, they would have to be ferried out of Martha's Vineyard, buddy. They would get on the bus at Wood's Hole.

They were told they were going to Boston, not Martha's Vineyard, so they're getting bussed to where they were originally told they were going and actually wanted to go. Desantis lied to them about the destination of the plane.

I like how these spics just keep getting moved around, they can never settle

Now send another 50.
Hell, send another 5000.

A little detail through the "elite" neighborhoods. I like that guy's style.

>actually wanted to go.
Can you get me a ticket? I’d love to get someone to pay for me to go wherever I want to go.

Should be a prison bus

complete the following sentence by filling in the blank :
>I ______ on marthas vineyard

Unless you can figure out a way to 'own tha libs' while doing it, no ticket for you

Using asylum seekers as human pawns in culture wars is not at all sociopathic

Keep defending rich pigs

Attached: algorand_fat.png (487x653, 337.46K)

>culture wars
Nothing about any of this bullshit is fun. I'm sick of you Jews and want you gone or dead.

Based Desantis, confusing the illegals.

Desantis has no plan to improve the country or any policies to speak of, just constantly pulling malicious stunts to rile up morons and will probably win 2024, the future is bleak

>surprised
Not even a little

Attached: A31ACBD0-FE73-431B-B3CC-F2FF0789A55B.gif (510x510, 568.73K)

It is for you, schlomo, but that's what you get for being a plague upon humanity for thousands of years.

That only means that Desantis is a savvy trip planner, getting them the cheapest combo of flight+bussing to get to their destonation.

So much for the tolerant left.

MIAMI – Responding to a question about an upsurge in Cuban migration during a recent interview on a South Florida Spanish-language radio station, Florida Lt. Gov. Jeanette Nuñez said the administration of Gov. Ron DeSantis will send migrants who arrive to Florida illegally to Delaware.

Nuñez’s comments on WURN, “Actualidad 1040,” drew a strong rebuke from the two Democrats seeking to oust DeSantis in November.

But a spokesperson for the Governor’s campaign later said Cubans coming to South Florida would be exempt.

After being asked about the historic wave of Cuban migration to South Florida, Nuñez said, in part: “That’s why the governor has worked with the legislature, to secure funding to make sure…that people that are coming illegally…that they don’t stay here with their arms crossed, thinking about what they will be able to do. We are going to send that person, frankly, to Delaware, the president’s home state.”

Cuban-Americans, particularly those in South Florida, are a key constituency for DeSantis’ Republican Party. Cuban-Americans identify with the GOP by a 20-point margin, according to Pew Research.

Responding to criticism, DeSantis campaign spokesperson Christina Pushaw clarified Nuñez’s remarks vis-à-vis Cuban migrants in a tweet Saturday afternoon, drawing a distinction between Cuban migrants and those who enter the country illegally.

Pushaw says the comments were taken out of context.

local10.com/news/politics/2022/08/20/lt-gov-says-desantis-will-send-migrants-to-delaware-but-does-that-include-cubans/

They were going to send Cubans to Delaware but then backtracked, DeSantis campaign says illegal immigration is ok as long as it's from Cuba as he needs their votes in Florida.

"asylum seekers"
That's clever, next time I break into someone's house to rob their shit I'll just claim I was seeking asylum from the street outside.

Miami has been the traditional point of entry for Cuban immigrants, but tens of thousands have been filtering through the Texas-Mexico border at Laredo.

“The pipeline has shifted,” Burnett says. “Quite remarkably, the Cubans are streaming across the international bridges from Nuevo Laredo, Mexico into Laredo, Texas.”

The Miami sector border patrol and U.S. Coast Guard have reported a significant increase in illegal migration and migrant encounters. Since Oct. 1, Border Patrol agents have responded to more than 210 migrant landings — a 330% increase compared to the last fiscal year.

The Coast Guard reported a 450% increase in at-sea interdictions of Cuban migrants.

Migrants are using homemade vessels, mostly from Cuba and Haiti, coming ashore in Miami. Resources are stretched thin within CBP Air and Marine Operations and the Coast Guard.

DeSantis campaign spokesperson Christina
Pushaw said. “If someone came to Miami on a raft from Cuba to escape communist repression, that person is legal (because they’re a) refugee.

This will policy will soon be expanded to immigrants from communist Venezuela and Nicaragua.

Good. They shouldn't be here at all. I hope they never settle and get comfortable. Bus them around till their fed up with it and leave on their own.

>Using asylum seekers as human pawns in culture wars is not at all sociopathic
they should not be in the fucking country at all you dishonest piece of shit
you absolute niggers have been using these fucking people as human pawns in the culture war for over 50 fucking years
you will be flayed alive and pumped full of adrenaline beforehand

The republican suburb that they send them to should just send them back to Martha's vineyard

Awww another butt hurt groomercrat fed. Neck yourself. I don’t care if I have to shed every moral to fucking get rid of you. Piece of shit.

The point is for the right to realize that the left are hypocrites.

Once the right realizes this they can just stop caring about anything the left says.

That is when the right can start being as extreme as they really want and not give a single fuck what the left says or does because they are lying hypocrites.

its a bicycle rack

They gave those fine Guatemalans a tour of richlandia then shipped them off to East Boston, Lynn or New Bedford so they’d nevah forget their place.

Attached: F5F54922-4109-4A60-BDE4-B543DB0625F6.jpg (474x299, 29.89K)

smart