The modern rejection of parenthood

> Be me, a software engineer in early 30s.
> Receive good performance reviews every year, have good rapport with coworkers
> My dev team consists of several devs, a manager, QA, designers. Including myself, there are 6 men and 5 women.
> Of the 11 people on my team, I am the only one who has children
> Generally don't talk often about my kids to my team, considering they're not parents
> Mention one day on slack my youngest daughter has the flu and I need to bring her to the doc.
> get some thumb ups emojis as acknowledgement, maybe a single "Get better" emoji
> A few weeks go by
> Coworker takes the entire day off to bring his sick cat to the vet
> Absolute torrential flood of teary eyed, heartfelt comments and wishes for his cat to get better.
> This subsequently spawns an entire "everyone post photos of your cat" thread.

How has this modern indifference, or even outright disdain, for having children come about so quickly? Shouldn't it be amongst the deepest natural instincts in the vast majority of people?

Attached: o-FAMILY-1-facebook-3413554000.jpg (2000x1000, 395.18K)

All of your coworkers know you're a cuckold for raising a daughter and do their best to suppress their laughter around you because they know how pathetic your life is.

Attached: ee4b576eafd831404db2a9f3809f1785.jpg (720x888, 81.35K)

I don't understand what's wrong with this. You sound like a cat hater.
Did you want people to give you a trophy for having kids or what?

Tell me one good reason why I should bring kids into this fucking world.

being stupid enough to create another slave for the meat grinder
Lol enjoy eating bugs at her wedding to some Le 56%er in the church of st Floyd

Because some feel by having children, you are intentionally spreading suffering and the burden of existence onto beings who can’t consent to existing. They see having children as selfish. Those same people feel you should relieve your future children of that burden by ensuring they never exist at all.

Its not that people hate kids, user.
people REALLY love cats.

YOU should not. People like me should.

Based.
Cats and dogs are for a growing family. These retards who dote over their “fur babies” are not long for this world.

the jews got to this thread it seems
normies have fallen for the overpopulation psyop
have as many children as you can and homeschool them
you are normal the world is fucking insane

Attached: 1661518038969940.jpg (834x900, 48.67K)

everyone gets over the flu. Sick cats might die

to piss jews off and get a tiny bit closer to immortality

The world already has too many people in it. Nobody owes you a trophy for contributing to the problem

>Nigger hands typed this

>daughter
Lmao, dropped. Imagine raising willing rising a daughter in this day and age.

>Outpouring of sympathy over a suffering pet cat
Everyone instinctively understands Genesis, user. Atheists may lie and pretend they're somehow above it, but we all intuitively feel that humans are born of sin and that we are tasked with being shepherds of God's creation.
Our modern language is "the cat is innocent, it isn't conscious," but this is no better than narrative language like "animals didn't eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge."

>go on holiday
>have parents with children make noise in every single room in the hotel
>muh kids can scream and cause a ruckus but youre the bad one for getting angry about it cuz theyre kids!!11
fucking hate this shit

Fuck you faggot, my coworkers with children are insufferable and use them as an excuse to take time off all the time. It’s not having children that’s bad, but complaining after the fact and using them as a shield for your own sloth.

Imagine being stupid enough to believe the world is overpopulated.

Leave the huge mega-city you live in, you dumb fuck. There is PLENTY of space on earth. P.S. "carbon" is a meme.

Because it's the flu. There is zero reason to take a kid to the doctor for the flu. It's a benign disease that you will recover from at home. There is no cure the doctor can provide, and any medicines to alleviate symptoms are available over-the-counter anyway.

On the other hand, the only reason to take a "sick" pet to the vet is when they have a serious ailment or you suspect that they do. I suppose it's also possible that the pet owner is overreacting just like you are, but it's unclear in your message that is the case. On the other hand, you made it crystal clear that you're overreacting because it's just the fucking flu.

tl;dr- It's just the flu.

>the third world already has too many people in it
FTFY

>be me
>niggerfaggot
>decide to make retarded post on Any Forums

>The world already has too many people in it. Nobody owes you a trophy for contributing to the problem

No, the world has too many old people in it.

Pure mental illness. Enforced societal norms from the past meant that a lot of mentally sick people got into a monogamous relationships and and had kids just because thats what was forced on them, and over the generations unchecked that built up until it constituted a large part of society. Now they are free to express their illness in public without shame.

It really is crazy, but look at it this way: any human who likes animals more than babies should probably not remain in the gene pool, so its a good thing in that respect that they dont have children.

Attached: 1662715541462071.jpg (621x920, 84.7K)

>How has this modern indifference, or even outright disdain, for having children come about so quickly?
Their own childhood trauma of being raised by shit parents.

Normies follow the norm. The people in power said it's racist to have white kids.

Attached: 1646398068143.jpg (934x977, 177.95K)

4 billions niggers by 2100. Only one continent have an overpopulation problem.

>a lot of mentally sick people got into a monogamous relationships and and had kids just because thats what was forced on them
There is a reason why every single traditional society have the same family pattern.
The societies that don't make kids die. Simple as. South Korea is already gone. Germany have two decades left.
And the societies that does not give mental and emotional stability and that does not teach the kids all they need to know stagnate and decay.

Do you think this is the first time we have rampant homosexuality? Or an end to the family values? It happened countless time, but the present belong to the kids of the monogamous families of the past, and the future of the kids of today.

Demography is destiny. Raising your kids is the only factor that make you on the right side of history.

Attached: 1634749366909.jpg (720x720, 63.98K)

You remind them of how they have failed in life's true purpose, and they don't have the social skills to deal.

>Do you think this is the first time we have rampant homosexuality? Or an end to the family values?
What makes you think that was my view?