Muslim women are deranged

How do Muslim women cope with the knowledge that their men envision an afterlife whereby they deflower virgins in perpetuity with an eternal erection? How do they cope with being married to and cherishing such men? Forming families with them and loving them?

Why are they invested in Islam's perpetuation?

Qur’an 55:56
Indeed, We have produced the women of Paradise in a [new] creation. And made them virgins, Devoted [to their husbands] and of equal age, For the companions of the right [who are] (Translation by Sahih International)

Qur’an 37:48:
And with them (the dwellers of paradise) will be women with modest glances, with large, [beautiful] eyes,

Quran 78:30-33
Indeed, for the righteous is attainment - gardens and grapevines and full-breasted (companions) of equal age.

Narrated Abu Huraira:
everyone will have two wives from the houris, (who will be so beautiful, pure and transparent that) the marrow of the bones of their legs will be seen through the bones and the flesh."

Attached: 1658487711361935 (1).png (1258x646, 363.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html
youtube.com/watch?v=b5Y5gMc_XZo
youtube.com/watch?v=tvtPoEiYOO4
youtube.com/watch?v=c2ovILc_sKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If your e a muslim hour black.

Attached: 1660221380203.png (822x244, 119.3K)

Cope kuffar

Because the women in paradise get boys that look like pearls or something like that.
Not gonna look for a hadith for u faggots so ull just have to trust me bro

Men in paradise do, not women.
There will circulate among them [servant] boys [especially] for them, as if they were pearls well-protected.

— Surat At-Tur 52:24

There will circulate among them young boys made eternal with vessels, pitchers, and a cup [of wine] from a flowing spring.

— Surat Al-Waqi'ah 56:17-18

There will circulate among them young boys made eternal. When you see them, you would think them [as beautiful as] scattered pearls.

— Surat Al-Insan 76:19

nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html

Attached: 1655681227715 (1).jpg (602x402, 56.17K)

Christcucks claiming the Roman empire while they are the ones that destroy it.

Attached: 200px-Athena9.jpg (200x267, 10.5K)

The Roman empire was even more morally abhorrent than Islam but I can't be bothered to post sources about it in this thread, just leave and make another relevant if you want me to engage.

there is no love in pisslam

Attached: 1589202644513.webm (480x480, 2.53M)

>memeflag
>I believe in hadiths only when convenient for me.
>Posts Qur'an verses that has nothing to do with what he's saying.
LITERALLY A FUCKING GREEK

Attached: Greeks 2.jpg (1000x1329, 882.26K)

>I believe in hadiths only when convenient for me.
This is the Muslim attitude to Sahih hadith.

because it's every woman's rape fantasy come true

Attached: A Handmaid's Sex Fantasy.jpg (540x486, 47.06K)

Muslim bitches are cuck queens

Islam is for animals basically.

You can't use hadiths as a proof of anything unless you actually believe they are a true source which you don't. I don't even believe in them.
Lastly, there's only one hadith in the pic you posted and it's not even graded Sahih, it's graded Hasan.
Stop lying you greek shitskin.

Attached: Hadith annoy husaband.png (619x511, 204.24K)

Women do not get boys who look like pearls, men do. See:

You're Qur'an only, which places you in the overwhelming minority of Muslims. The Quran prescribes child marriage and affirms what the hadith describe.

>Lastly, there's only one hadith in the pic you posted and it's not even graded Sahih, it's graded Hasan.

You're lying to my face. The image contains 3 hadiths and they're graded Sahih with the exception of the third, which is graded Hasan because it is misattributed to Ibn Mas'ud as opposed to Ibn Abbas. The second Hadith is identical to the third apart from this misattribution.

Terry A. Davis was a prophet of God.

Look, islam was created by oligarchs to stop the spread of Christianity. They created a rip-off version that keeps all of the matriarchy/polygamy stuff that the wealthy want, which keeps them at the top. The underclass of unmarried men in islam are fucking incels and dupes, and they're taught to invade other lands to get women, or if they die trying, they get 72 virgins. It is a cruel hoax created by women and rich men, for the consumption of stupid males, hence islam has produced nothing and its men are full of incel rage.
They think they're chads in a matriarchy, but their own religious class will brag about how progressive womens rights are in islam, and it is true. Islam is really just matriarchy repackaged to counter Christianity.

If everyone was like Jesus : heaven on Earth, nobody hurting anyone, honest and peaceful people.
If everyone was like Muhammad : hell on Earth, no child goes unraped, cadavers with their heads cut off all over the place.

Choose your side.

isn't the whole Virgins in afterlife thing reserved for martyrs?

They just understand that men will be men. A marriage under Islam, as well as under many under traditional cultures, is more contractual than western standards. No Disney bullshit. Even in Russia, it is typically for a successful husband to have a side lover. The wife understands that he is in demand and feels lucky to keep him as a husband. I’m married to a Muslim from Russia btw

muslims women do not have legal personality. they are owned by their husband.

Islam was a great threat to the powers at hand during its conception. Please read about the Battle of the Trench and the events that led up to it

There's no sexual connotation to that you filthy shitskin.

>You're Qur'an only, which places you in the overwhelming minority of Muslims.
What does that matter shitskin?
>The Quran prescribes child marriage and affirms what the hadith describe.
No it doesn't and the hadith is irrelevant to what the Qur'an says.

>You're lying to my face. The image contains 3 hadiths and they're graded Sahih with the exception of the third
I literally just posted the screenshot of the hadith where it is graded "Hasan" you faggot. The others are not even hadiths but commentaries by some random scholars.
>which is graded Hasan because it is misattributed to Ibn Mas'ud as opposed to Ibn Abbas.
So this basically proves that both are essentially fabricated garbage.
You claim the second is a hadith then go post the original source for it from an actual Islamic source.

Stupid greek.

Attached: Greeks.png (640x640, 202.29K)

Wrong, only 1 commentary is provided. You're lying to my face like a snake.

>actual source
They're included in the fucking image. You keep lying.

>Look, islam was created by oligarchs to stop the spread of Christianity. They created a rip-off version that keeps all of the matriarchy/polygamy stuff that the wealthy want, which keeps them at the top.
Take your meds bongshit.

1400 years later you kafirs still can't challenge the Qur'an by producing a chapter like it or finding a single inconsistency in it without resorting to deception and deflection tactics.
youtube.com/watch?v=b5Y5gMc_XZo
youtube.com/watch?v=tvtPoEiYOO4
youtube.com/watch?v=c2ovILc_sKY

Post the fucking source for the other hadith then you fucking lying greek shit.

>They're included in the fucking image. You keep lying.
A screenshot from some kafir website is not a proper source. I already proved in this thread that you are a liar and that the hadith was graded "Hasan".
Keep coping.

Attached: Kafirs.jpg (800x645, 273.46K)

Love btw a man and woman doesn't exist retard, it's only the passion of honeymoon period that you mistake for Hollywood movie love

>bottom pic
Exactly how I imagine Greek men:
>fat
>gray
>med/swarthy complexion
>perpetually butthurt
>eternal poloshirt
Fuck now I long for ouzo

>No it doesn't
Quran 65:4: As for your women past the age of menstruation, in case you do not know, their waiting period is three months, and those who have not yet menstruated as well. As for those who are pregnant, their waiting period ends with delivery.1 And whoever is mindful of Allah, He will make their matters easy for them.

Can middle easterners not help themselves? Why are you knowingly lying to me? JAMI AL-TIRMIDHI 1174
TAFSIR AL-TABARI 19/460

French Algerian, I implore you to convert and would gladly contact you privately to answer all of your questions on the Christian faith.