HAPPENING

They are causing the economy to crash because they want to offer you CBDC+UBI and control you. This was all planned.

Attached: 4BDAB5B3-3297-494A-BBC0-3E92D8B50A5A.jpg (711x866, 113.73K)

Nothing is going to save biden from eternal Hellfire. Judgement is close

I couldn't care less about anything these evil kike cocksuckers say. Just start the boogaloo or fuck off, nigger faggot parasite fed kikes.

biden is a bitch faggot kike

>White House in 2020: CBDC is just an alt-right conspiracy theory
>White House in 2021: Crypto is dangerous to democracy
>White House in 2022: Trust us, OUR crypto will save democracy

Do the opposite of whatever the Jew wants.jpg

The best part is Biden demonizing MAGA like Hitler demonized Jews. Then calling MAGA Nazis at the same time. Based.

bump

that has always been the plan.
they want you to be completely dependend on the goverment and give up your human rights.

Attached: 1636703383819.jpg (836x572, 76.4K)

OY VEY! BETTER SHUT OFF YOUR MONEY BECAUSE YOU ARE ANTI-SEMETIC!!

Attached: 1533908116548.jpg (217x253, 5.97K)

If you call it "burgercoin", I will buy it.

>Our shitcoin is the best
Shills never rest, enjoy your bags glowies

The United States of America died during the Civil War and was replaced by a new country called The United States of America, but with an extremely strong and belligerent Federal government.

Hello. Welcome to Any Forums new friend. This is the meeting room. Feel free to enjoy the donuts. Since this is your first day, we will begin by calling you a faggot who likes nigger dicks. Take care now.

If only there was a Bible verse which said something like this would happen eventually but in obscure coded language or something...
oh well...

I'm making more and more money each month yet somehow I'm spending more and making less. Makes sense. I think they really do want us eating the bugs and living in the pod and own nossing.

I HATE NIGGERS

Wait until you realize that your retirement account dropped 50%, and due to inflation can buy 50% less

>I’ll win when I’m dead
Lmao

The purpose of a digital currency is to track ever cent as it moves around the economy.
This will allow the government to track and control you, and steal your money more easily.
I can see the government doing redistribution 'on the fly' siphoning assets from the rich and giving to the poor,
like issuing universal 1% levies on everyone with large bank accounts during 'emergencies' then the 1% will be 5% and then it will be done every year, like a wealth tax.
These people NEVER stop.

i would simply not use it

Kek. Too true, memeflag

how long until cash is phased out?

oh shit oh fuck, someone on Any Forums posted a few days back that something big was about to happen in a bad way

>The Vatican moving all it's funds out of the bank is a warning sign, take it as you will
I just thought he was scaring us

Attached: ohshitohfuck.png (604x613, 256.97K)

They're perfectly fine with that. Your children will, and their teachers will teach them about the dark times when Nazis used cash. Just like adults today believe the lie that white people, for no good reason, just decided to start lynching innocent blacks because they were feeling racist that morning

shitcoins are how the mark of the beast can be implemented

Attached: 1646066371554.png (680x778, 577.76K)

?? You're a faggot too

I love when they do crazy things. Just love it. Really just pissing off normals and justifying the inevitable purge. It's going to be glorious

>people who refuse govcoin will send their children to public school

No one cares about what the margins of society do

the vatican is just using cash reserves to cash in on arms sales to Ukraine is all

these guys were the last military resistance to communist union tyranny on this continent, since they failed the communist union has been progressing as quickly as it wants to. but in the big picture,
> Now therefore behold the king whom ye have chosen, and whom ye have desired! and, behold, the LORD hath set a king over you. 14If ye will fear the LORD, and serve him, and obey his voice, and not rebel against the commandment of the LORD, then shall both ye and also the king that reigneth over you continue following the LORD your God: 15But if ye will not obey the voice of the LORD, but rebel against the commandment of the LORD, then shall the hand of the LORD be against you, as it was against your fathers.
if the american people hadnt been willing to reinterpet and ignore the Bible, there wouldnt be rampant fornication, contraception, adultery, sodomy

Attached: confederacy.jpg (540x540, 58.49K)

how will they be green washing this shit over reusable paper transactions. why dont they think of the climate catastrophe

They simply called it government tyranny back then
Lincoln is the worst President by far

fed digital currency will be about complete access to your money. Oh, we handed out too much money just delete 10% over night. Oh, election is tomorrow just hand out $1000 digital money and an extra $550 when the establishment wins.

>It's just like the bible!
Anyways, trust the plan and do nothing. Or was that Q? Hard to tell these days.

Don't worry King Charles III will save you.