Germanic races

>Germanic races
>Roman-latin races
>Celtic races
>Slavic races
>Baltic races
>Greek races
We are the true EVROPE. We are the soul of this world and beating heart of humanity. The giver of science, truth, philosophy and breaker of slavery. Everything good in this world stems from EUROPE.
We need to unite and build a grand future. Non-native euros like Hungarians, turks, albanians, finnic and arabs need to be eradicated from Europe.

Attached: 76843.jpg (1000x1000, 81.66K)

>We are the true EVROPE

Attached: 1592132251610.png (488x468, 242.77K)

no i dont think so

Attached: saddeststory.gif (400x225, 2.98M)

Boy o boy, am I glad I’m not eu(rope)an

Attached: F1CD7DDC-AFBD-4F03-B246-4D7E3E7A79CF.png (1000x720, 378.2K)

Posts like this is what's ruining chan you fucking moron. Even 12 year old wanna be edgelords posts better. Get the fuck out of here. May I suggest TikToks for you, faggot

Europe must unite into an economic, millitary power. If need be it must become an imperial power.

Germans have no soul

>On 14 May 1975, a unanimous Swedish parliament led by the Social Democrat government of Olof Palme voted in favour on a new immigrant and minority policy which explicitly rejected the previous policy of assimilation and ethno-cultural homogeneity in favour of state-sponsored multiculturalism.
>unanimous
>state-sponsored multiculturalism
bruh, why did you fuck it up?

europe=/=eurogulag institutions

thank me later

You couldn't unite with fucking France your so stuck up

EU is the only way European nations can avoid being dominated by USA, Russia, and China.

>Non-native euros like Hungarians
fuck you chink

Attached: 640-590901956.png (640x427, 53.91K)

you forgot to mention the people of sweden
>negro races

>We need to unite and build a grand future.
no we need to keep our sovereignties and political differences well clear, thats what makes Europe.... what you want is the United States of Europisstan

Relatable kek

Yes

Just remove the EU faggot flag first

kek how dumb are you. we are more dominated then ever thanks to this corrupt conglomerate called eu

>EVROPE
is eurcope.
Each race get's it's own country.

>the givers of science
Ahahha ancient egypt was whiteboi

Attached: 1663317974260184.gif (220x195, 274.15K)

>We are the true EVROPE

Attached: 1663339162549240m.jpg (1024x887, 98.15K)

European nations are too weak individually to stand by themselves, they lack the military and economic muscle.

Europe needs to be like the Constructicons; individuals but can combine into Devastator if need be.

Yes yes sand niggers from middle east are true Europeans and Hungarians are not white because of their language.

>Non-native euros like Hungarians, turks, albanians, finnic and arabs need to be eradicated from Europe.
Based as fuck

Now that the US lapdog UK is out, Europe has an opportunity to become an Imperial power as it was in the 19th century.

Europe needs to become an Empire.

Hungarians are literally descendants of Mongolian invasions to europe

Das right da whyte mang got da scienze for da ebony kangz in egypt which we wuz

We first and foremost need to close our borders and throw out all the sandniggers that already came here. We also need to hang corrupt politicians and make ridiculously strict transparency laws in regards to political funding and budget spends.

America and China will shit their pants once Europeans unite.

>European nations are too weak individually to stand by themselves
no country would stand following your anglokike policies
>Europe needs to be like the Constructicons; individuals but can combine into Devastator if need be
fuck you, go have your war with russia and china, cunt

Attached: tenor.gif (220x199, 98.68K)

>Russia is Celtic clay
>CAPTCHA: JWRYY

Like the first half are Eurpeans, the rest are Steppes & Cuacus niggers