Political Implications of revealing your colors to your family

Do you reveal your true self to your parents? Have you ever given Any Forumstier advice to your parents?
If you revealed your power level to your parents would they be disappointed in you?

Attached: SpeechWriting.png (1168x2532, 872.25K)

Still waiting for my mom to respond because I’m curious what she’ll say.

Obey your parents twerp, stop dividing them, listen to the Bible

I’m 28 years old I do what I want.
And I say the Lord’s Prayer with my three kids every night before bed and we have devotions before breakfast.

The 1955 +- 15 year Boomer generation is all suffering from a groupthink grab-bag collective clusterfuck of Dementia, Tourettes, Parkinson's, Alzheimers, old age onset explosive personality disorder, and 15 others 5 syllable words you'll find buried in the IHD-10 and DSM-V.

If you fail to take charge and be the rock that they were to you when you wre younger, they will steer the republic from "crashing on the rocks" where it is now to: "Fully sunk and sold off to the highest middle eastern Jewish bidders" who immediately create a one world government to which America is now Subject along with everyone else in the world.

The central artificial intelligence demands obedience. Obedience is life. Rebellion is death unless you are a protected color.

Attached: ai_enhanced_booba.jpg (1792x1920, 2.05M)

Cringe/10

My mom tells me there's too many pakis all the time. Says they're annoying and aggressive.

My dad has been has always been aware of the JQ and my grandma understands I'm more plugged in than her. Those are the only 2 I give a shit about.

Attached: 1653932217196.jpg (460x627, 67.67K)

kek
Thanks for the image.

my dad called me a nazi once for telling him israelis are bad allies and they involve us in multiple conflicts for little to no benefit

we're also chinese german but have no german upbringing

AI looks like THAT?

Post a pic of her feet or you’re larping

My mum and father are bluepilled as fuck, but I speak politics with my Grandad all the time and hes based on everything but the Jews. He brought me up on stories about his time in the navy and him travelling across the Empire and he largely shaped my political views growing up.

Attached: 1654121522836.jpg (1125x1146, 494.08K)

faggot

“I have come to set the world on fire, and I wish it were already burning! I have a terrible baptism of suffering ahead of me, and I am under a heavy burden until it is accomplished. Do you think I have come to bring peace to the earth? No, I have come to divide people against each other! From now on families will be split apart, three in favor of me, and two against—or two in favor and three against.

'Father will be divided against son
and son against father;
mother against daughter
and daughter against mother;
and mother-in-law against daughter-in-law
and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.’"

Christcuckery is the OG revolutionary psyop.

I don’t have a picture of my moms feet but here is a picture of my wife’s feet.

That good user. I didn’t get to meet my dads dad but my grandma told me how he was a good man, strict and fair, and everyone had their place in life and niggers should be placed back in the fields.

post wifes feet

I did it didn’t upload it weird.

Attached: 060A3F59-11BC-4F17-8068-317E639DA605.jpg (1170x1569, 1.66M)

get her one of these
you'll thank me later

Attached: file.png (650x400, 190.69K)

something ain't right here

Attached: manatee-close-up-full-width.jpg (1160x600, 146.09K)

Maybe his wife is a manatee?

Isn’t that a pumice stone?

Attached: D3EC69E3-F478-476D-959E-5A2AB4511E5C.jpg (1170x1551, 1.56M)

I reveal my power level to absolutely everyone. Only the most absolute low IQ faggots hate me. HR fears me.

Attached: 20220914_121438.jpg (3317x979, 748.35K)

Lol south african parents are Any Forums tier already

Absolutely based.

yes

Attached: file.png (400x400, 187.72K)