So now that it's obvious the Russians will be unable to win the war in Ukraine...

So now that it's obvious the Russians will be unable to win the war in Ukraine, will the war end with Ukraine actually getting back the Crimea peninsula?

Attached: Satellite_picture_of_Crimea,_Terra-MODIS,_05-16-2015.jpg (1817x1198, 349.44K)

You will find out soon enough.
2 more weeks.

Attached: 1663275903242024.jpg (828x610, 525.33K)

Return to pre-2014 borders is the most likely outcome now by far. Hordes of shills will seethe and deny, but they’re here because Russia knows the can’t win on the ground so all they can do is scheme and try to win on the internet.

If you think Crimea is ever going back to Ukraine you are a coping retard.

>Russia knows the can’t win on the ground so all they can do is scheme and try to win on the internet.
Irony

Attached: 1620766101267.jpg (634x810, 77.52K)

Like I said. :)

these threads are made exclusively by bots and discord trannies

:D

Attached: 5081235181_a196fcb971_z.jpg (640x480, 64.67K)

Are they just not updating the bots from a week ago now that NATO had to pull out from the shelling and Ukraine is flooded and has the power knocked out?

looks like no one can win right now. first offensive actions from ukraine already failed and now they will probably stand still for months again on both sides

>Bot and trannie
Nope and nope. Be careful with your next accusation because it'll be your 3rd strike.

>So now that it's obvious
Sage, back to discord general, tranny.

>3rd strike

Attached: two-sock-puppets-talking-theatre-play-children-two-sock-puppets-talking-183974104.jpg (800x643, 34.83K)

>3rd strike
this ain't youtube nigger (derogatory)

Ukraine had one fucking successful offensive to empty region. It is like saying you are winning after losing 0:10 because you scored one goal. I can bet my whole life on Ukraine losing because they are natural losers. Also because they are backed by America. America fight for profit for military industrial complex. Not for victory.

>first offensive actions from ukraine already failed
Kek.

These bait threads are a wonderful shill containment measure. Like moths to a flame.

Haha
There are very few posts worth shilling in
You're giving me something to do

Wanna make a bet then? A few bitcoins?

By the time this is done that will be a $20 bet

i'm sorry correction: They all were a success but then they decided to go back behind the river to gather new strength

>obvious the Russians will be unable to win the war in Ukraine
Please provide this obvious evidence for this assertion.

>dumb patriot americano posting
>sage n hide

If Russia loses this they are finished imo, I don't believe it's an option for them.

Turkey's getting it. Ottoman empire is making a comeback.

Crimea has been incorporated into Russia for almost 8 years now and all of Russia considers it their territory.

If ukraine steps any foot it in, nukes will be flying down.

/thread

>Russia ending the planet because they couldn't keep Crimea
Your average Russian simp

There's absolutely no chance for that.
You have to understand Russians are fighting some weird cuckold style of war where they aim to use as little resources as they can at the expense of actually achieving shit.
It might look embarrassing and gay and it is, but there's absolutely no chance Ukrainians defeat them.

Nah, the Bosporan Kingdom will never leave Roman hands again