FUCKING HAPPENING DARK RON SENDING SPICS TO DELAWARE

Holy fucking based

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11219357/Marthas-Vineyard-tone-deaf-homelessness-director-says-no-room-billionaire-enclave.html

>Florida's Lt. Gov Jeanette Nunez has now declared that DeSantis’ administration is planning to send any illegal migrants from Florida to Delaware

Attached: desantis.jpg (225x225, 5.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.gallup.com/poll/394817/media-confidence-ratings-record-lows.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: file.png (971x188, 89.54K)

Taco Bomb Ron!

THE GREAT AIR JIHAD

Msm has such a strangle hold on normies' consciousness they'll be completely blind to the context of this and probably even agree with "muh political stunt muh human trafficking but muh jeezus", it will fizzle out and the illegals will just keep coming in

y'all motherfuckers need to stop playing with my people man. either give them citizenship and a job or send them back home.

Comments are based af. Sad the DM is the only paper that allows open comments.

Maybe they can live on Air Force 1 and it can fly back and forth all the time since Biden has no problem with gassing up the jet to go racially vote in person for an hour at a time.

>Taco Bomb Ron!
Boomercore
I love it

based AF
Send them to Whitehouse Lawn next

He also let the FBI raid Trump lol

>gibs my people stuff white man
why dont they go home on their own.

Attached: 1660750754866430.gif (286x200, 170.44K)

Get a copy of your bosses' memo and prove it fedfag

THEY CANNOT STOP HIM

>Msm has such a strangle hold on normies' consciousness
?????

news.gallup.com/poll/394817/media-confidence-ratings-record-lows.aspx

Attached: Screenshot_20220916-101646.png (1439x2410, 587.29K)

>the illegals will just keep coming in
that happens no matter what. the difference is billionaires dont get to not live around them

Delaware is for nothing but empty corporations. Idk anyone who ever boasted about "beautiful delaware"

could he have stopped it, realistically?

it's antisemitic user

Attached: FireShot Capture 1309 - Ken Burns likens relocation of migrants to rise of Nazis - nypost.com.png (774x712, 449.22K)

The Press is dead.

based
the country is dead but at least the traitors will suffer the consequences of their own policies.

Attached: 1594751379537.jpg (780x439, 47.63K)

>Y'all need to give my ppl a job
Ohhhhohoho no you dont, fool me twice homeslice