Scene from Rings of Power

Scene from Rings of Power

Attached: 1663328553716533.webm (1734x720, 2.77M)

Wrong board.

>chanting elf lover

Attached: AR-AH689_GEORGE_G_20141030095731.jpg (553x369, 61.6K)

White people evil... they hate beautiful elf immigrants... this is so new and thought provoking!

What is the term for this? Pedestrianizing? They take stories only written about the heroes and insert a bunch of no name plebs for no reason?

Melkor was right about Elfkind

are the elves Ukranian or Mexican

This is about automatization

Allegory as subtle as a brick wall.

>Elf lovers not welcome

Attached: pbqmclkxfz461.jpg (500x571, 62.18K)

look, basically...
basically I am NEVER going to watch rangs of powahh
I will not hate watch it, I will not accidentally watch it, I will never see it in ANY format at any point in time
I know
UGH I KNOW!!!!
I'm sorry!!!!
I am just not going to ever see it is all
AHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

can't be racist there.

also, nobody here watches that cuck shit

Clearly written by a nigger loving whore. Women project everything they are into their shit writing.

OH LAWD DEM RANGZ (OH LAWD DEM RANGZ)
WE WUZ DEM KANGZ (OH LAWD DEM RANGZ)
WE EET DEM WANGZ (OH LAWD DEM RANGZ)
ELFS WORK DEM THANGZ (OH LAWD DEM RANGZ)
YALL NIGGAS KNOW FO SHO
WE GET DEM ELF AND DWARF HOES
WE FLASHIN RANGZ OF POWAH
UP IN MY CRIB IN DEM TWO TOWERS
OH LAWD DEM RANGZ (OH LAWD DEM RANGZ)
WE WUZ DEM KANGZ (OH LAWD DEM RANGZ)
WE EET DEM RANGZ (OH LAWD DEM RANGZ)
GALLY WORK DAT THANG (OH LAWD DEM RANGZ)
WE OUT NIGUUUUUUH

This gay shit looooooool

are they really trying to associate Niggers, latinos and shitskins in general with Elfs ? That is too funny

Star trek picard literally couldn’t even do a simple allegory, they had to literally go back in time to 2020 and put the mexican crew member in ICE detention

I named my tight little butt hole as the Ring of Power and all you anons hate it because it’s just full of black guys in it :)

Kek 4real? Like I understand and Support the racism against elves in the Witcher Lore, elder Scrolls Lore, and Dragon age Lore. But arent elves in lotr supposed to be higher, untouchable beings loved by everyone. And also why should they steal our Jobs, they are fucking Higher beings, cmon now.

This is ridiculous. The most low brow bullshit

It perfectly represents an mind controlled american society living in a totalitarianism, as with the whole west. Divided and conquered. All issues are always about infighting and not about the rulers who created those issues on purpose. Dumb fuck shitholes of the US hegemony. Full of mutts, normalized sodomy and pedophilia, narcissism, self worship, and basic bitch satanism. It'll burn in hell like it was prophetized.

Attached: 1661277162112120.jpg (962x1280, 95.17K)

Wow kid, I think you have what it takes to be a star? Wanna deal with my record label? All you have to do is suck my dick!

Can you imagine Tolkien writing such petty absolute garbage? Łotr is a deep work of philosophy and fantasy art and language not this fuxkijg routine boring overused MUHWAYAS YPIPO MAŁE??!!!!

There's no way that happened. I refuse to believe

It's so on the nose.

>Scab labour that doesn't tire or age
For me this is suggests that this propaganda comes from the right, not the left, and they are using accusations racism to silence criticism.

Tolkien loved the West get the fuck out of here with your obvious subversive garbage

OH LAWD, LWAD DEM RANGS, DEM RANGS OF POWA

Attached: 1643735424958.jpg (1280x720, 86.87K)

When this scene shows, every liberal in USA will think this about their life and Trump.

Attached: 20220916162002_3274059251.png (512x512, 450.63K)

>an elf makes a blade
>it's the most hardy and sharp weapon any man has ever wielded

>an elf touches a lute
>he plays it perfectly, produces siren-like sounds unheard by humans

>an elf sits on a loom
>produces finest silk-clothes with magical properties

>an elf takes a wood carver in his hand
>produces a life-like battle scene in wood in a few hours

They are immortal, godlike beings who mostly disdain the mortal races, of course they will replace every working man.

Attached: 1623407033686.gif (291x300, 1.36M)

I thought elfin were LoTR metaphors for aryan whites? Is this scene not actually place swapping real life depicitions?

Yes. Elves in the Rings of Intersectionality are just long lived humans.
The idea of Tolkien elves invoking a 'DEY TUK UR JURBS' reaction in Numenoreans is so retarded it's unreal.

This is retarded, literally every white guy wants to fuck an elf. It's one of the requirements for being white, and how you can spot a Jew, as they prefer children.

Elf literally means white being, though.

Attached: 1A12C9FD-7E7E-446F-9B7A-D9846AF47E61.gif (320x240, 2.45M)

They weren't kidding with the title, this is powerful stuff.

He was a part of the old west. Not the new critical race theory bullshit meant to uphold the rule of the tyrants by submerging the society into divisions and infighting, destroying cultural unity, nationalism, traditions, values, morals, all religions, and basically discrediting the human being existence. All in order to prevent any possible dissent against the current dumb and suicidal policies the pedophiles, in order to stay in power, are leading the whole world into.

Nothing wrong there, only the white men thinking straight, as usual.

DEM RANGS
*WHOO*
DEM RANGS OF POWAHH
*HAH*
I SAID DEM RANGGS
*OHHH*
DEM RANGS DEY POWAHHH
*YUH*

Despite being 13% of Numenor, Elfkind are 50% of the violent crime.

>Elf literally means white
indeed goyim

Attached: santa-inc.jpg (700x350, 23.88K)

Propaganda aside, how the fuck is the acting and the costumes so bad? It literally looks like a budget show. Even the propaganda is played out like a bad caricature.

Cheked. This shit show is really pathetic and makes no sense.

I don't mind niggers in my fantasy but only when they play the part as intended: Orcs.

Attached: 20220916162924_1764550474.png (512x512, 436.08K)