These TV shows must be some kind of theatre or a cultural thing...

These TV shows must be some kind of theatre or a cultural thing, there is no way people on state tv openly speak about bringing forth the apocalypse, destroying civilian infrastructure and nuking other nations unironically.
Ive seen the most retarded shit in my life in these panel shows, one time they claimed that the Swedish royal guard still wear uniforms from the 18th century because they are still waiting to avenge Poltava.

Attached: Skärmavbild 2022-09-16 kl. 15.10.54.png (1112x700, 501.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

1tv.ru/shows/big-game/vypuski/bolshaya-igra-chast-4-vypusk-ot-15-09-2022
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimitri_Simes
1tv.ru/shows/big-game/vypuski-s-angliyskim-perevodom/the-great-game-22-04-2021
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>there is no way people on state tv openly speak about bringing forth the apocalypse
Russia isn't a country it's a state of mind.

Nope, they are really like this.
The amount of russians who believe this shit because they are lowlevel lowiq highdownsyndrome highonvodka is staggering, ofc more often in the rural area.

I mean, how many americans believed some Q was posting in codes?

The average human is really really stupid.

for different types of people there are different types of programs.. In the US people love watching sweaty man touching each other on a stage.. They call it wrestling... But that thing is not for everybody..

Here is an example of proper analytical show
1tv.ru/shows/big-game/vypuski/bolshaya-igra-chast-4-vypusk-ot-15-09-2022

One of the hosts of this show is a well known political adviser from washington en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimitri_Simes

The fact that you enjoy soloviev garbage is because you are a retard...

one of the old episodes in english 1tv.ru/shows/big-game/vypuski-s-angliyskim-perevodom/the-great-game-22-04-2021

Guests on this show are popular politicians (like peskov or zaharova), professors from leading Russian universities (like мгy and мгимo) and most popular intellectuals...

Do you have anything even remotely as cool as this in europe?

Pick any Fox News show in the 00s

user Russia really is that retarded. They have a weird combination of slave and wanabee master mentality.

Q was posting in code that only someone with access to the WH could have done. It just so happens it was a honey pot to discredit the reasonable proven conspiracies

>red lines
oh no, not the heccin red linerino

Attached: go ahead vatnigger.png (1013x1050, 1.26M)

I spoke with a guy literally making thousands of bucks posting totally bullshit codes explainations and people not only believed him but also sent hundreds of dollars.

Funny thing is that this jew's real surname is Shapiro. Two worlds two shapiros

It's basically Any Forums schizoposting but on tv for old people.

I knew he was a jew but I didn't know about the shapiro thing, kek

/see flag
/respect

Attached: based-bulgarian894938.jpg (720x598, 55.94K)

puny weak british toilets

>Pick any Fox News show in the 00s
this
OP is a zoomy

>one time they claimed that the Swedish royal guard still wear uniforms from the 18th century because they are still waiting to avenge Poltava.
all true, this grand cuckery of yours is just a facade

it is called politics.. I know.. I know.. This concept is alian for czech republic... Your country just does what it is told to do like a good colony it is...

>Your country just does what it is told
This sounds like russians to me
>colony
The only ones using this word are literally niggers, no surprise here.

It's just your average bloodthirsty kike.

Attached: 1661867705605167.png (1008x220, 249.71K)

Russia is currently fighting for its own interests.. who exactly tells it what to do?

none of your messages make any sence.. are you a bot?

Its russians, a millenia of genetically bred fetal alcohol syndrome. They literally live in lalala land and theres no fixing them. We have to kill them all.

Yep, pretty much.

Russia is about to be balkanized, bro.

he's literally not even factually correct lol

You underestimate how stupid the russian animal is. Russians actually believe everything they hear from their 'state apporved' tv shows.

Leaded gasoline completely killed the brains of an entire generation of people.

>Russia is currently fighting for its own interests
I know, you're denazifying a jew-led country and liberating your "brothers" by bombing them
Thank god there is Russia or this world would be upside down

Lol, no. In society here there is a concensus about essential threat balcanization has.
Not gonna happen.