ATTN HONORABLE JUDGE RAYMOND DEARIE

THE 'KIPER HAD FAITH IN YOU, AND SO DO I.
GIVEN YOUR T S S C I CLEARANCE, I RECOMMEND YOU LOOK IN TO THE ARCHIVES OF BOTH CH@NS.
WITHIN THESE AR CHIVES, IT CAN BE SEEN THAT ANONY MOUS ACTORS HAVE "CAT FISHED" HIGH LEVEL LEFTIST EXTR EMIST WITHIN THE UNI TED STAT ES GOVE RNMENT IN ORDER TO EXPOSE THEM AS THE OVER ZEALOUS FOOLS THAT THEY ARE.
REPEATEDLY.
>inb4source

Attached: 20220902_030006.jpg (720x1109, 346.4K)

AS SOON AS IT IS REVEALED THAT THEY HAVE BEEN CATF ISHED, THESE LEFTIST EXTREMIST DOUBLE AND TRIPLE DOWN, INSISTING THE C ATFI SH THEY HAVE SWALLOWED IS INDISPUTABLE TRUTH, WHEN IN FACT THEY ARE ALL CROWD SOURCED FANFIC ON "THE D @R KW3B"
>inb4source

Explain for ppl under 85 is please

Oh look a moron.

P!SSGATE ST 33L DO $$IER WAS JUST SUCH A C@ TF !SH.
In 2017, you were among the F !S A court judges who approved the F 3!and J ustice Dep@rt ment’s request to sur veil then Trump campaign foreign policy advisor C@rter P@ge as part of its inquiry into potential Ru ssian !nterfe rence in the 20 16 elect !on. Two of four of those w@r rants were later declared invalid after a 2019 review by the !ns pector Ge ner@l found errors and omissions in the applications to surv e!l Page.
These were errors you can now set straight, and eventually pass to your Reward with a clear Concience, as shall I.
If you examine The Arc hives of Cr !pp le and F ull C4 an, you will see what I say is True.
You may also be entertained by
The Anenatti C@t fis h Caper.
With All Due Respect.
>inb4source

Of course it was, the whole thing began here as a lark

Blah blah pseudo q user two more weeks corruption exposing bullshit. Extreme boomer posting. Also verbiage is broken up to try to fool a search engine spider. Also used psychologically to establish clout
>they are trying to be avoided. This has to be legit!

Heckin bumperino

Ooh that takes me back.

Attached: Witnessed.jpg (341x219, 16.77K)

Good Times.

>Also verbiage is broken up to try to fool a search engine spider.
Checked.
This is why bots and shills are late to the party.

you want eyes on this but avoid crawlers

>you want eyes on this but avoid crawlers
Yes.
id relevant.

FYI this shit won't stop semi competent search terms
t. Dfir/edisco fag

K F and their ilk are not semi competent.

>Explain for ppl under 85 is please
Judge Dearie is the appointed Arbitor on Mar-a-Lago.

What are the implications of this?

Reganite judge who worked in FISA courts for about 10 years

Whatever happend to your prediction on the rail strike yesterday?

Oh right FAILED AGAIN FAGGOT

>THE OVER ZEALOUS FOOLS THAT THEY ARE
I'd say that's putting it lightly. More like treasonous pedovore demons

Do you think the DOJ would have agreed to Dearie if they didn't think he was still in their sphere of influence?

>It's happening!
>Source: Some schizo who can't write a coherent sentence.

Attached: habbening.jpg (600x446, 87.19K)