Jesus is Lord

I am a broken, depressed, sinful man. I love our Lord Jesus Christ, but always fail to live up to His expectations.

Any Forums is filled with vicious, awful people who condemn Jews and Christians. I'm afflicted, and addicted, but I am not stupid. I am well aware that Muslims are posing as white supremacists in here to post anti-Jewish propaganda.

The disgusting words that they use to attack others is sufficient proof that they are ill-favored.

I am no better than anyone. I sin. I screw up, constantly. But I WILL speak up in defense for Jews who are being slandered on Any Forums. Jews and Christians worship the same Almighty God of Abraham, just in different ways.

Janitors, banning me only buys you about 30 seconds. Then I return with vengeance. You can keep deleting this, but it won't do any good.

Brothers and sisters in Christ,

I confess, to Almighty God, and to you my brothers and sisters, that I have greatly sinned. In my thoughts, in my words, in what I have done, and in what I have failed to do. Through my fault, through my fault, through my most grevious fault...therefore I ask Blessed Mary ever-virgin, all the angels and saints, and you my brothers and sisters to pray for me to the Lord our God.

Attached: 4chan6.jpg (720x215, 55.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Retards_R_Us/
youtube.com/c/ChristcuckPastors
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lord of the jews

Attached: 1635609534935.jpg (631x780, 119.64K)

Attached: Christcuck vs paganlarped.jpg (640x621, 65K)

>I am a broken, depressed, sinful man.

So you ended up in a crucified kike worshipping cult like millions of other omega males. Sorry, i am not buying your kike bulshit.

Attached: 1659972178750047.jpg (587x425, 81.2K)

Lol

Fuck off to your /re/ligion containment board /re/tarded amerimutt kike faggot:

reddit.com/r/Retards_R_Us/

Attached: 1523116029422.jpg (885x808, 219.51K)

JOHN 7:1
After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

1 THESSALONIANS 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

TITUS 1
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Jesus in Matthew 23:33-35 tells the Jews that they are “serpents”, a race of “vipers”, that they cannot “escape the damnation of hell”, and that they are guilty of “all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel” who was murdered by their racial ancestor Cain who was the flesh and blood offspring of the serpent, “that WICKED one”, as stated in 1 John 3:12.

Also in John 8:31-59 Jesus tells the JEWS “ye do that which ye have seen with your father…. Ye are of your father the Devil … ye are not of God.”

>Blasphemers worship god.
Jesus Christ came down and died on the cross to forgive all sins.
There's no carve outs. No take backs.
The Jews of today are the same Jews that nailed him to the cross. They are enemies of Christendom.

Attached: 1657218766984.jpg (680x630, 80.51K)

Matthew 20:19 (KJV) And shall deliver him to the Gentiles to mock, and to scourge, and to crucify him: and the third day he shall rise again.

Pic sums up golems perfectly

>>Mary
Great woman but not going to pray to her.

It's funny because Jesus was Aryan.

But not the money table jews that suck baby dick...

Jesus is a jew.

Attached: 1633434652761.jpg (945x1024, 138.99K)

Fun fact. The English word “gentile” is translated from the Greek word “ethnos” which simply means “nation”. The same with the Hebrew word “gowy”.

Neither “gowy” or “ethnos” are racial words, and they never meant “someone who is not a Jew”.

JeJ

Abraham was Aryan.

muh skin cola , eat dicks idiot.

Abraham and all semites came from Chaldea (Abraham came for Ur of the Chaldeas) meanwhile the caananite kikes are native to the levant.

Abraham wasn't real, nigger, just like anything else in the Bible. It's a bunch of fucking fairy tales.

>am well aware that Muslims are posing as white supremacists in here to post anti-Jewish propaganda.
I'm muslim, we don't need to pose as anything in order to destroy your foolish ideas you golem.
You do a good enough job of that yourself.
Also doesn't help that you need to lie to defend your cucked religion and then project that on us and call us liars.
youtube.com/c/ChristcuckPastors

daily reminder, there is no star of david mentioned in the Bible, but
> ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon

Attached: 1613347999169.jpg (960x960, 41.94K)

Moo moo Mohammed... A poor fit for a profit.

Attached: th-924077910.jpg (474x337, 31.63K)

Don't mind me, I'm just here as a Pagan to laugh at atheists and angry Pagans