400% Mortgage to Income Ratio

HAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAH AHHAA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAH AHHAA

>Houses in USA are not affordable
HAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAH AHHAA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAH AHHAA

Attached: MortgageIncome.jpg (1177x854, 62.4K)

>he thinks poor people in favela shanty towns in Brazil have mortgages
Muttbrain.

Attached: 1591467992610.png (600x638, 432.31K)

Mortgage?
What's that?
I buy my houses in cash

Americans also buy 500 sqft tiny houses in cash, but we don't pretend they are "houses" like in Japan, hence the "tiny" qualifier.

Less than 1% of people live in favelas.

>favelas
That is the very reason for having them in the first place

Not only can the working poor not afford houses, they can't even afford gas to move their bodies from the work site and back again. The middle class was just pushed into poverty with the Jewish hyperinflation and their savings annihilated while the rich get richer.
>Certainly it can't be that bad.
It's worse. Anything below 5x minimum wage doesn't lift people out of poverty, it just makes you poorer. The most you can afford to do is continue working.

this, degozaru.

Attached: Battousai.jpg (424x506, 101.76K)

Cope. You'll never have a house like this.

Attached: russia4954935.jpg (1100x733, 135.19K)

Poor people in America can't own homes either -the government feeds and houses literally 50 million niggers and another 50 million beaners on your white man's tax money.

I'm in East Europe, in 30s and have my own apartment paid in cash and looking for one more rental property
you are getting mortgage only if you are completely retarded

100 zillion dollars

So do only white people pay off their mortgages or what?
It looks like everyone that isn't white bit off way more than they could chew.

Top quality thread here.

Attached: memeflags 2.jpg (684x1024, 165.75K)

God damn you nigger brained morons are unbelievable.

In poor countries the median income is very low. Mortgages still exist. People with good incomes can still build nice houses with a mortgage. Therefore, the median mortgage and median income deviate more greatly than they do in the USA where the median income is relatively high compared to the median mortgage value.

What the absolute fuck do they even teach you morons in school?

Attached: 1609783116185.png (1087x872, 68.91K)

Do you need a mortgage for mudbrickhuts?

Pale color countries in the picture are in 20-40% range. It's definitely a burden on your budget. Other colors mean that you simply cannot afford buying housing. As far as I can understand

If the eternal Anglo gives back the Malvinas then this wouldn't be an issue for Argentina. Our entire economics have been fucked because Anglo scum have taken our land.

I can read the graph poorlad, I'm asking why you guys are letting yourselves get locked into something you can't afford.
Africa is poor as shit, the graph shows africans aren't even getting mortgages. Its outside their range.
Why are euros and asians acting dumber than africans?

If you got the cheddar get your mortgage Latnigger, but if you don't have it you probably shouldn't get yourself locked into something like that.

t. has 4 houses.

Right now my mortgage is 22.88% of my wage with 15 years left for paying it - although I have enough money for pay it at once now if I wish. But I'm a cherrypicked Hue.

Lightest orange is roughly 100% of your income, the graph goes to 2003%.
Why the fuck are they getting mortgages that are 20 times their income?!

Do they have any actual reasonable expectation of paying it off or are they just stuck in a system paying through the nose for something they will get seized long before they own it?

Doesnt Russia give away free wood to let people build a house?

Some years ago there was news about master/doctoral students who received scolarships for exclusive dedication to uni that had to live in favelas in Rio because the rent prices there were atrocious.

yes, an entire 2000 argentinians will be able to find housing on the Falklands. that will solve all your communist problems!