And Any Forumscels told me that having children will make you happy

>and Any Forumscels told me that having children will make you happy

only if you're loser chuds who expect your " trad christian wife " to do everything , raise your shitty child , do chore and cook , while you play a video games and trolling people on the internet with transphobe slurs for entire day

Attached: poldanm.jpg (946x2048, 185.38K)

She needs to get off the antidepressants, get her baby off formula then breastfeed and actually bond with her child. The drugs are fucking it all up.

user women are disgusting creatures who cares what they think

she's some hysterical, drugged out cunt.
how could you possibly expect her to do anything but fail at even the most basic shit?

>oh no someone is unhappy
>quick genocide yourself

STOP BEING A BITCH AND ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT HIM TARD
>3 YEARS
IS NOT A BABY AND CAN SPEAK TARD

Family must learn.

PROVERBS 31:10
Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

EPHESIANS 5
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

1 TIMOTHY 2
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

1 CORINTHIANS 11
7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.

9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 PETER 3
1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.

3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;

4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

Attached: 1659785935945121.png (615x850, 370.69K)

single mom complaining

note hw she didn't mention a husband

Easy fix, no meds, no formula, eat raw liver and breastfeed your child. Replace nature with man-made poison and wonder why everyone is fucked. Can't help these people.

Childcare is all about routine. If the child eats and sleeps at the exact same intervals each day and is getting sufficient milk the child will rarely get up more than 1-3 times per night to feed, and will only occasionally cry during the day. Undisciplined parents make unhappy babies. Simple as.

He's probably just upset that he has to be alive.

Well duh
That's what God made women for.
It's their lot in life. To go against this is to go against the will of god, which will net them a not so comfy place in hell for all eternity.

>using r*ddit
not one of us anyways

I love all the childless virgins offering their advice on raising a child. At 3 1/2 months, this is normal baby behavior. It's called colic and happens all the time. I also sympathize with the mother wanting to bash her head in but am disgusted she'd try to use antidepressants to solve the problem. You just have to wait for them to calm down a bit. Colic is hell but it goes away, just be strong.

Fpbp

It's 3 1/2 months, you tard. Baby doesn't know shit at that point. I like how your solution makes them only get up 3 times a night, as if that's anything to be proud of.

This. I've knocked up two wives and ditched them both to be childless and ree with a hot Russian girl. Kids fucking suck.

This woman has never stuck with anything longer than 3 months. This is completely new territory for her, she can't just block the baby and then make a tik tok about how she was verbally assaulted.

/thread

the biggest joke is that people who can't take care of themselves, who can't provide for themselves let alone a whole family, want to have family
while the people who are successful know how bad the world is they don't want to spawn any poor souls into the biggest misfortune of the universe
the higher the education level the lower the birth rate
if you have this high desire to start a family, you're extremely low IQ

Attached: IMG-1342.jpg (4032x3024, 2.18M)

>get off antidepressants and wait it out
That's literally what everyone on this board is saying but you had to have a w*men moment and call everyone virgins because all your brain can think about is getting dicked down.

Rolex's are gay and for boomers. Get an Omega.

Great thread. How do I upboat this?

Attached: back to reddit 5.jpg (524x604, 28.25K)

She probably had too many sexual partners and her oxytocin receptors are fried.

Sleep deprivation is shockingly destructive, and a baby with reflux is nightmarish. It's worth it once it settles down though.

t. Two daughters had severe reflux

No you aren't, dickhead. You're saying she need to breastfeed and have routines and eat liver and bond more with her child. All of those things may very well be true and guess what, the child will still fucking cry. You treat babies like they're machines that only need a tune-up and all the problems go away. The truth is, you can do everything in the book correctly and the baby will still fucking cry. It's a baby, it does what it wants. Everyone acts like a parenting expert on this board when they don't even have kids.