Become Ungovernable General /BUG/ #5

This society is so tiresome. What are some ways that i can sabotage and redpill society and the people around me while also having fun?
also Operation Superglue and other civil disobediance
++++ OPERATION SUPERGLUE ++++

Listen up Anons!
Your goverment will soon start to force-injecting your fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters, maybe your kids, with some mystery jew-juice
and they are acting, like is would be perfectly normal. This should make you very angry and I hope you are angry.

We know the data does not add up, and what they already have done with their propaganda and lockdowns should be more then
enought, to make all of them hang from the trees. This is how it would be, back in the days.

But what is today? You are there alone in front of your computer, and you belive you cannot do anything?
WRONG!

Here is what to do:
-go to your local grocery store, and get some superglue(don't be too greedy, think about other anons in your town)
-use the superglue on the door locks of your local goverment institutions. Think about backdoors as well!
-optionally you can add print some sticker with whatever message you want to spread, and stick it on the door. Things like: "stop vaccination"
-use mask to cover up yourself. chances of you beeing catched are very low. And even if, it's punished with a fine.

If enought people do this, this can be very effective, but even one person can do lot's of damage. The door service will be overloaded with requests, and it may take days for them to clean up this mess.

Main target should be vaccination centers, city halls, goverment offices, party offices of the traitor parties, TV/Radio stations, schools, universities, or any vaxx-shill you don't like.

Of course we will repeat this over and over again, until we see any change.

The first raid should start this weekend, and continue next weekend, and then next weekend and over again and over again.

You have now this secret power, go use it wisely.

Attached: 1663179134227724.jpg (1010x1128, 125.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/350455290
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/350454430
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/350562415/#350562415
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/350439031/
boards.Any
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

++++ OPERATION SUPERGLUE ++++
relevant threads
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/350455290
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/350454430
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/350562415/#350562415
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/350439031/
# #
Prev:
boards.Any Forums.org/pol/thread/395563191#bottom
boards.Any Forums.org/pol/thread/395479775#top
# # #
Related:
# # #

EPHESIANS 6
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Attached: 1649461204898.png (736x939, 1.04M)

Ignore demoralisation shills and glowies gaslighting you into doing nothing

What about glowies gaslighting us into doing something?

Attached: IMG_20220727_130649814_HDR.jpg (4160x3120, 2.44M)

“Become ungovernable” translates to right-wingers as “make memes, shitpost and seethe about Christians”. They will never actually do anything and even if they did, they window of opportunity to actually change anything passed long ago.

Just start throwing piss balls and stink bombs against every door of gov buildings.
Maybe even shit infront of the door.
But always leave a note with some advice

We're still in Act 1, faggot.

Attached: 1663325703296942.jpg (610x680, 64.27K)

You don't need to destroy something, beeing annoying as humanly possible is enough, make them rage quit. Let them smell what you think of them.
I personally think paintbaloons are to far, thats just destruction but rancid smell and shit covered windows. Thats some fucked up shit

The US also released a guide for various types of sabotage for civilians living under nazi occupation. One that seemed interresting, if it indeed works, would be to form a tight ball of paper drenched in sugar water, then tying it together with string and letting it dry. Supposedly, you will end up with a ball of dense paper, held together by crystalized sugar. The idea would then be to flush them down various drains, causing them to come apart deep within and clogging, once the sugar starts dissolving.
All of this is related to Minecraft of course.

I get the sentiment but this post screams meme poisoned larp. "Sabotage and redpill" is not a thing, it's literally an sjw strat that backfired on them. Now normies generally dislike climate activists, vegans, and feminists. Pulling an obvious anti-vax stunt would have the same effect. Redpill and sabotage really belong to two completely different types of ideology.

>jew-juice not jewce
one job.

Or flush a whole toiletpaper roll down

One fluorescent bulb falling and breaking from lack of building upkeep and maintenance is all it takes to activate the environmental hazard squad.

Which is why the lefties hold so much power? Come on, Hitler won because he went outside.

"Going outside" and "superglue the knobs" are completely different things. Lefties hold power because their ideas are sensible, practical, and pragmatic for the world we live in. Rejected mostly by incoherent social outcasts. Acting like a social outcast does not gain ground on that front. If I was opposed to left wing beliefs, I wouldn't even bother trying to gain the power that lefties have. Hitler didn't "redpill" anyone, the German people were already radicalized by the hard times they were going through. You don't get Hitler without hard times.

>This society is so tiresome. What are some ways that i can sabotage and redpill society and the people around me while also having fun?

Take some tires, stuff them with kerosene-soaked rags. Go to the base of a cellphone tower and look for the junction where the cables run into or out of the tower or the little building by it. Place the tire in/around the cables, light it, and set us free.

I mean obviously it is pretty easy to clog a drain, but a lot of the guide is about plausible deniability. No paper will be missing, it would be fast and the bowl wouldn't fill up due to clogging immidietly. If it works as they envision, (which I don't if it does to be honest) then I suppose you could enter any public bathroom take a piss and just chug in a paper ball from your pocket as you flush.

Wasted get. What do you think this does? Not accelerate hard times? Also Hitler did redpill people by telling them who caused their problems and getting rid of them with the SA

here are some peaceful ways

stop pay tax

move to bahamas, no property tax for now

you see, we already tried war, It never ended. War won't work, so separate ourselves from them.

I still don't like the whoole destruction thing. People will think "yeah thats a bady" but if you use my tactic people will "what kind of a son of a bitch is he? and why is he doing it?".
A clogged toilet garley make it in the news. A stinking and in shit covered front door does.

I think that the war is pointless because we always come back to this... we should separate ourselves from the NWO because, it does not like us.

Take it like this, police fucking suck. If you do revolt, especially these days? you will get caught, and media can have a field day with your story.

I tried protest through conventional means, it's less effective when those who control us see us as mindless cattle who need to be guided, everywhere.

I am really just sick of fighting, where has it taken us? it has taken us here, to "clown world".

Attached: 0024510502_50.jpg (140x140, 5.03K)

he did, but that guy is right in saying there can't be a hitler without hard times. and the times we live in are far too comfy for normalniggers. just NEET and watch clown world burn for now, user, though i admire your energy.

My friends, the thing they need from us most aside from compliance is MONEY.

If a large partition of United states stop paying tax, and PEACEFULLY stopped giving them power, what could they do?

I think it would show them that we don't want to be dogs any more. Think of all the lives lost because of these things, it is unthinkable.

Bump